Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu (1618 Views)

Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / Meanwhile The Senseless Burning Of Infrastructures Should Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by GMIS: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
YORUBA IS NOT OUR PROBLEM
HAUSA IS NOT OUR PROBLEM
IGBO IS NOT OUR PROBLEM

OUR PROBLEM IS OUR LEADERS BOTH FORMER AND CURRENT.

Pls do NOT join anyone to FIGHT OR ABUSE YORUBAS.
Pls do NOT join anyone to FIGHT OR ABUSE HAUSAS.
Pls do NOT join anyone to FIGHT OR ABUSE IGBOS.

They will try to turn us against each other. They will use RELIGION & TRIBE to make us attack one other. *DON'T KILL, DON'T DESTROY PROPERTIES, DON'T SHED BLOOD*

PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM WIN.
*WE MUST HAVE A COMMON GOAL*
PLEASE DO NOT LET THE BLOOD OF OUR INNOCENT HARMLESS HEROES KILLED AT LEKKI AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO BE IN VAIN.
Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by 8x324: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

and anyone deliberately instigating tribal war even when he knows the real enemies
war shall never depart from his generation.
peace shall be far from him

Amen

If you intentionally told a lie about Yoruba and Hausa clashing for tribal incitement may God Almighty make your peace non existent

[/s]
Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by Rodwave: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaMe4:

God bless you.

It's heartbreaking to see some individuals still being unable to reason beyond ethnic and religious lines, even in such dire situation.

Thankfully, our sane Patriots far outnumber them.

You guys are funny
So you think the whipping of ethnic sentiment is not deliberate?

Those gang of thieves are like a drowning man, they are ready to hold on to even a floating nylon.

1 Like

Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by Injera(f): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ventura1:
#Now they want YORUBA to RONU...

They are asking why TV stations like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV were not attacked.

They are saying TVC was attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.

What a stupid narrative.

Like I have maintained, I don't support destruction of properties and I am also against killing of defenceless Nigerians.

However, instead of this nonsensical ethnic sentiments they are trying to whip up, methinks these people should rather blame those soldiers who went to Lekki to shoot at protesters and those who sent them.

They should blame those who switched off the light and CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll Gate before the soldiers carried out that barbaric act.

They should show empathy for the loss of lives and consider the injured who are still in the hospital.

They should face reality and accept the fact that TVC was not attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.

Apart from TVC, there are other major TV stations in Lagos owned by Yoruba persons.

Like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV, these other stations are on DSTV and are doing well. Why were they not attacked too?

1. MITV is owned by Muri Gbadeyanka.

2. Galaxy TV is owned by Steve Ojo.

3. Plus TV is owned by Kayode Akintemi.

3. ONTV is owned by Tajudeen Adepetu

Were all these stations attacked?

Yesterday too, The Nation newspaper was attacked.

Why were PUNCH and TRIBUNE offices not attacked? Or Punch and Tribune are not owned by Yoruba persons again?

Methinks those who have incurred the anger of the people should rather admit and seek forgiveness instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments that will cause further problems.

That your YORUBA RONU narrative won't work this time.

You people did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when your Tinubu was spearheading election rigging against fellow Yoruba sons and daughters in Ekiti and Osun States in 2018.

You did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when in 2011, your Tinubu opted for Tambuwal from Sokoto State as Speaker of the House of Reps instead of Mulikat Adeola Akande from Oyo State.

Asking Yoruba to Ronu now that the personal political interest of your Tinubu is affected is a waste of time because as for me and my family, we are not interested in your political YORUBA RONU.

My name is Lere Olayinka and I'm here on top of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti, having a very important meeting with the Irunmales. You can come and join me if you wish.

LERE OLAYINKA
you better start packing your bags.
The pogrom that will hit you guys will be worse than the civil war
Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by flokii: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
@OP If truly you are Yoruba which I doubt, then you're a betrayer.

If you ever travel outside Yorubaland to other regions then your eyes will open to see how Ignorant you and others like you have been.

Do you know why Aguiyi Ironsi was brutally murdered in the counter coup of 1966? Because the Northerners saw through the shenanigans of the Easterners who killed leaders of other regions except theirs. The Yorubas cared less about the coup because of the Southerners narrative sold to them. Some of the foolish Yoruba soldiers that witnessed the whole thing still can't see the wickedness of Nzeogwu and his friends till date.

M.K.O and Kudirat Abiola were murdered and still Yorubas kept quiet. All these incidents have made other ethnic groups target Yoruba leaders and take them out at will which is what they have started with Asiwaju Tinubu.

I don't expect your brain to process this the appropriate way cos some if not most of us have sworn to remain stupid while they hunt and kill all our leaders.

FYI, Abuja residents resisted attack on their private and public assets till this momemt whereas Lagos suffered a great loss that will take time to fix. Others will surely wake up while you can continue in your folly.
Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by Prompto: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
When I see foolish souls like you respond to articles such as you referenced I laugh in disgust. In your foolishness you claim Awolowo was the only true leader Yoruba ever had but deliberately ignored he was betrayed by the likes of your father who were foolish enough to do write up such as you have embarked upon.

You listed MKO as being close but still he was betrayed. Now your are here antagonizing Tinubu after he right attest that all that he built were from his sweat. Was all the wealth MKO amass from just his own sweat or did Awolowo not amass wealth as a politician n a government official as well.

But you want a saint in the likes of Jesus from Tinubu because your father if given billions of years will never accomplish what he accomplished in a single lifetime. Dude, Yoruba or not Bola Ahmed Tinubu is neither your father's or your problem.

Jesus that was a saint we all woeship today was betrayed by those he came to save. Tinubu is no Jesus your father and you have sole prerogative to perish hating on him for no reason other than being a criminal Nigeria politicians which is a criminal every single soul from 1960 till date that cross Nigeria political landscape is guilt of.

You can have your father do spell check of this response 4 you. I no get time.

olakunle5296:
*RE: YORUBA RONU*

I found it very funny indeed yesterday, as I read several messages sent to me by my fellow Yoruba friends , that we Yorubas should wake up and use our senses

That the on-going protest and destruction of property has been hijacked by the Igbos and Hausas to destroy Lagos State which is OUR PRIDE as Yorubas

That the protest is aimed at spoiling the reputation of Tinubu against becoming our next president.

I am so sad as a YORUBA at the level of ignorance that my fellow kinsmen are demonstrating with this type of irresponsible post called YORUBA RONU

First, this protest is not only ongoing in Lagos , it's everywhere in the country, from Abuja to Port Harcourt to Benin, to Asaba to Kano to Enugu, so why is Lagos State the only focus of Yoruba Ronu?

Destruction of property occured in all parts of Nigeria not Lagos Alone.

The properties destroyed in Lagos came up as aftermaths of the massacre at LEKKI

Second, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the Leader and Hero of Yorubas, including me, he has amassed his wealth from our Commonwealth as a people, can Tinubu boldly come out and swear that the money he used in establishing TVC and the Nation's Newspaper came from his sweats and labour?

Tinubu presidency is mainly for the good of himself, his wife, concubines and political disciples, not for the progress of the YORUBAS

The only LEADER that we Yorubas ever had who was selfless, accountable, not greedy, and visionary was *JEREMIAH* *OBAFEMI* *AWOLOWO*, after AWOLOWO died Yoruba had no Leader again, MKO ABIOLA came very close but was betrayed by fellow Yorubas.

All those currently parading themselves as Yoruba leaders are never near Awolowo's status

They're there for their own pockets.

*WHY ARE THE YOUTHS ANGRY*

It started with #Endsars, but later resurrected the oppressive anger that has been living in Youths for several years

Anger triggered by

No hope for the future

Reading in the newspapers the monthly payment of senators and politicians while the masses are suffering

Graduating without employment

Graduates working as okada riders, yet seeing the children of Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, Obasanjo, El-Rufai,Osinbajo, MC Oluomo etc flouting their parents wealths on Instagram, Facebook and other social media handles

These, especially the last point has created sorrows in the minds of Nigerian youths , knowing fully well that their wealth are accummulated by our Commonwealth,even the ones used in training their children

Mandela despite knowing Nigerias assistance for him while he was in prison ,hated Nigeria with passion because he said Nigeria was a country where the Leaders use the resources of the people to only enrich themselves

Let nobody turn this protest into a tribal war, this is a United struggle of Nigerian youths irrespective of tribes or language

My dear Yoruba siblings from another parents ,do not let anyone play on your intelligence

*Kindly disregard @ YORUBA RONU*

© *SORO SOKE*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Madam Philomena? 2 Years After She Said Snake Swallowed N36 Million / Former PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar And His Children (photo) / Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.