Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) (49307 Views)

Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by iskalamong(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is very bad!
This and many other violent acts will justify the use of force by the government!
It will also drown the economy which has barely recovered from the corona virus pandemic.
Unemployment will also be on the rise.
The curfew in Lagos may likely be extended, further causing more economic and political problems!

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by adenine02: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by 35824L: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
The anarchists just want PMB to send in Soldiers so that they can accuse him of genocide. They are still blaming him for Lekki.

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by byinks(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Money is being paid for this....
I'm so sure they are hired to do this
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Civil War
UNDER YOUR KEYBOARD

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by IamRichards: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
We are protesting against bad governance and police brutality while also vandalising properties in the process.Is this how a reform starts?

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peaceful protest is not possible in an environment of hungry stomachs.

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by nazicartel(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's really happening,, this is not the protest we have been doing..... Going to protest ground is like signing your death paper, if military doesn't attack, police will attack or your fellow protesters ( hoodlums ) Will attack you....
The president is just there, eating and sleeping
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by ELgordo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Men......this is getting uglier and uglier err day worst and worst........ and there is no insurance in 9ja oh! We are really living in the last days devil is working over time..... confusion everywhere on earth especially Nigerians
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nitah1: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
The monsters politicians have been breeding over the years have grown matured now...

Whoever advise buhari to use military in Lagos is behind this.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by dignity33: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
people should Stop talking nonsense, even though i don't support looting and destroying private properties , the only word government listen is violence even in America that is civilized black live matters does it.

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Christmas for Government
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
The revolution has started whether you call them hoodlums or not , touts or not , criminals or not

They are using no .. enough is enough

They watch you senators pocket millions in allowances and salary every month yet you can't pay 30k minimum wage , you increased fuel and electricity tarrifs , you tax the poor for everything so the rich and live soft

The people are tired that is why no one is challenging these hoodlums , everyone has given up on the nation

They watch you sentence young southerners to death for joining ipob yet you release bokoharam members
They watch you proscribe amotekun as a terrorist organization yet you allow hisbah in the north
They watch you fill up every single powerful position with a northerner and sideline the others
They watch you sentence citizens to jail for stealing yams but you granted the likes of orji uzor kalu that stole billions amnesty and freedom

Who is fooling who? For year you have told the poor that they can die if they like now they are showing you their might and you are calling them hoodlums..

Hehehe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by authority2006(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:
The government haz finally hijacked the peaceful protest.

Receive sense

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
If I were Buhari, i would have ordered the army and police to shoot any hoodlum at sight.

This is no longer about SARS, the struggle has been hijacked by terrible criminals.[/s]

You are all mad. Cancelled!
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Faithful007: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
If I were Buhari, i would have ordered the army and police to shoot any hoodlum at sight.

This is no longer about SARS, the struggle has been hijacked by terrible criminals.

UnaToto
then you will definitely turn it to a civil war. Or do you think people won't get guns to shoot back?
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by LegacyB: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
#where is Mr President?
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nicoswit(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is absolutely rubbish!
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Basicend: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Youths think, think well oooooo

You have asked the police and soldiers to go home, that you prefer thugs to dictate things... This price will be very heavy on you.

Aggression and energy is not everything ooo.

What is the scale of SARS compared to many other issues bitting us. .

Hmm, it has started.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari wants to kill Lagos
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
But banks aren't our problem,why target them

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by optimist93(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
May God save us from this calamity, this is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Emperor4tune(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
where is slawomir the dammn niggar nairaland guy,that guy is missing on nairaland ever since protest turn soar,i hope he is safe
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Incandescent(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:

This is no longer about SARS, the struggle has been hijacked by terrible criminals.

UnaToto

The "terrible criminals" are still Nigerians

Aggrieved and hungry Nigerians.

This country has always been sitting on a gunpowder.

The elites act like it doesn't concern them.

The educated would be forming let me mind my business.

Now everyone would feel the heat.

Make we kuku start again but first the country must be restructured.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Praktikals(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
wink
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Oshkosch: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:

I blame the government for allowing criminals to loot and destroy public land private properties.

UnaToto
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

What they wanted to happen to buhari would have happened to you fast.

I biliv u heard about a man called Gaddafi!
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by ennyrah: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
How is this even protest ? we should not lie to ourselves these are just thieves and it justified that those against SARS are thieves, fraudsters

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Realdeals(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
There's no movement of vehicles, perpetrators are from the neighbourhood.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by dalongjnr: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Idiots feasting on private sweat/properties and looting as the politician can do in the name of protest. Now,what's the difference between these hoodlums/protesters and the looters in government? The are both looting. Everybody is just looking for a chance to steal his share from the country.

Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar