Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) (49309 Views)

Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Austin4Jesus(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Lawlessness didn't just start, the top should do the right thing and put the right measures to check the bottom. The Government need to learn how to manage protests very well, if not, it will keep escalating and the evil people will keep taking advantage of it to loot, Plus There is Hunger in the Land. God help Nigeria.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by HeadShot: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Henix:
Do we still have a President in this country? Can't he address the nation and see how he can calm down the situation? What is really happening at Aso Rock? Nawaooooo

We don't have a president...
That's why we're here
He had All the opportunity in the world to nip this protest in the bud...

He can only send in the army right now...
It has passed a presidential address

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
The military should kill anybody seen

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by pennyland(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
These are not protesters,but are criminals looking for opportunities like this to happen

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by uuzba(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
sweetkev:
When a wicked president rules, the people suffer undecided
But why did the people elect him 2ce into power? 2015 & 2019 ?

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
places like this is where the army should be deployed, not the lekki tollgate that was the most peaceful and organized protest ground in the country.

my heart broke when I saw how those unarmed protesters were humiliated by the armed soldiers with live bullets shooting.

I dey wait for Sanwo-olu and the LCC to release the video as soon as possible, if Una don't want make tribulations hit Una family.

I dey wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by victorv12(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's the government that's destroying everything.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by mauchiz: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
is ok,

this goverment is not ready to build anything,
lets not destroy what we have,

please ,please,please

You want to open shoppings for nigeria government, they will use this as an excuse to steal money again,this time,they might use all of us to take loan from china.

please stop the destruction of properties
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Carloslehder: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
If I were Buhari, i would have ordered the army and police to shoot any hoodlum at sight.

This is no longer about SARS, the struggle has been hijacked by terrible criminals.

UnaToto
Na your mama toto I blame for this crap wey you dey yarn,she for don close leg for your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by bignero: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry

i dont get something...a whole army could trap innocent protesters,shoot to kill them, yet they have run inside their baracks....all allthis mayhem is hapening.

buhrai and osibanjo it will not be better for you people...and you their supporters too, especially that one that calls himself lawyer and pastor

9jaDoomCountry:

Have we been out of pains before?

Thank God you by yourself has wondered why your government hasn't said anything.

don't be making very foolish statements....if you knew anything at atall, you'd see government is run on taxes from people, so just shut the Bleep up..you know how much shop rite pays FG..

Buhari is a clone and animal...that's why he cant adresss the people..he made things degenrate this way... you know how many international president that would be harassing him on phone, because of their citizens and businesses? but like he animals he is, he wont adresss the nation lest we discover he's jubrin al sudan
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Patosky4U:
Las Las na the masses go still suffer all this destruction by those hoodlums. You guys are inflicting pains on people's hard earn businesses. This is really bad, and I don't know why the govt is not doing anything to arrest this situation.

Have we been out of pains before?

Thank God you by yourself has wondered why your government hasn't said anything.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
you are a full that is why you can never be buhari see your useless username mumu of the year.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Basicend: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Govt gave orders for curfew, you refused, now you are blaming the govt again.

If they send police to disobeying children you will still blame them.

OK, then, follow the leading of your area touts and thugs o. I think since you have taken police as your worst enemy, please go and hug your touts.

Enjoy the monsters.

3 Likes

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Newton85: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
These are the animals soldiers should wipe out like the animals they are, but they went to shoot at peaceful protesters at Lekki
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by MrCuteking(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Henix:
Do we still have a President in this country? Can't he address the nation and see how he can calm down the situation? What is really happening at Aso Rock? Nawaooooo

I guess they are still practicing how to stage the fake Buhari as usual.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Invest in Nigeria

I say for why now?
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by UDUJ(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
These are peoples hard earned investments looted and destroyed. This is not good. Any thug seen stealing from privately owned establishments should be shot at sight.

Mentions will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by codeigniter(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
there is massive hunger in d land and this is just an opportunity for committing crimes since there is no police to stop them, those who are in charge of doing that has been disbanded. the youth has won

How To Make Money from 49ja (bet9ja) Using a Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything is totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all my money except when I cashed out earlier so I discovered that our psychology of not wanting to lose or chasing loss is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo
How To Make Money 49ja (bet9ja) Using Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all money except when I cash out earlier so I discovered was that our psychology of not wanting to loss or chasing lose is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo

please, subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamJ:
cheesy learnt from america
that is how it has always been with riots in Nigeria nau
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sweet anarchy.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamJ:
cheesy learnt from america
that is how it has always been with riots in Nigeria nau
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
now that you have destroyed your city, are you happy?

Government ban twitter
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Incognito403: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
sweetkev:
When a wicked president rules, the people suffer undecided

When the people are gullible, fake news and propaganda takes charge

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by uuzba(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
The military should kill anybody seen
SARS was killing people anyhow.
We protested. Stop killing us.
Now you are saying, the military should kill us?

Why can't people who kill and like killing all go to hell fire and go and kill their self there and leave this world for we that don't kill?

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eko ti baje! "Eko' oni baje" my foot.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by adams123: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
The whole world are jealous of us and they want to destroy us. let's us be wise na.. simple protests should not degenerate to this level whereby people and government properties have be razed down. Yes, our leaders failed us but we have over shot this. May peace returns to our land and hope that our leaders will learn a good lesson from the scenario.

1 Like

Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by mjabdulk: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
The drastic action should be taking on this hudluums.
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Newton85: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
uchelouis45:
Dont talk like this abeg
Don't talk like what? Oga these hoodlums are animals, they are the ones soldiers should help us wipe out, not shooting at peaceful protesters at Lekki
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Kayouzka(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
If I were Buhari, i would have ordered the army and police to shoot any hoodlum at sight.

This is no longer about SARS, the struggle has been hijacked by terrible criminals.

So goods, items are more than human life?
See where your conscience is

UnaToto
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=UnaToto post=95208333]If I were Buhari, i would have ordered the army and police to shoot any hoodlum at sight.

you are a full that is why you can never be buhari see your useless username idiot mumu of the year
Re: Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) by Hameex(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eko ti baje patapata . aye le o... grin grin #Endsars#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.