Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums (36439 Views)

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by spydera: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
That one na bank? it looks like a post office oo... I'm referring to the pictures!
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ibedun: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wolexdey:

You have just cursed yourself with your own mouth... That curse just rested upon your head..

You shot yourself... I reject any curse and I command any curse to backfire seven folds to the sender IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Thank You JESUS

Ode! Maybe you and your father are jobless
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by jaymichael(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
All these institutions that have been fleecing Nigerians for years.......are getting their pay back.

This is no justification for this looting and destruction. Some people will lose their jobs and add to the chronic unemployment problem if the destruction and looting of these business enterprises continue.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by shedomains: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Where are the Twitter actitivists when you need them most?

Didn't they assure us that hoodlums who try to loot and damage properties will be arrested and handled to the police?

Mtcheew.
truth is that it will get to them sooner than they can imagine, sebi Ay brother just got looted is all gonna get to them all.where is falz ,peter p square,davido and small doctor senseless buffons.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Facosco(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This banks vandalism is wgat I don't understand. What did the banks do against the youths?
These are not youth, these people looting are hoodlums, they just hide under the protest to perpetrate their evil
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Wolexdey(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

Ode! Maybe you and your father are jobless

How old are you boy... You're very childish... You lack good home training
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by amuwo1980: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

It isnt the youth. Assuming the pictures aren't photoshopped

These are the actions of govt sponsored thugs paid to attack random property to discredit the #endsars movement..

The #endsars protestors were peaceful..

Except for the poor stealing from the Akiolu or the food stuff from maze, the rest is the govt..

This is more like the narrative that it is igbos that are sponsoring the young ppls actions ( the Yorubas know it is NOT true) so a bunch of Yoruba ppl now deliberately targets known Igbo business like the fidelity bank in return for the Gtbank, they have succeeded in tribalizing the whole thing because of their inherent flaws which is tribalism, they see every thing thru a tribal prism. Every interaction, every day to day actions are seen from a tribal lens, even abroad , since they can’t harm African Americans, they labeled them Akata and followed up with all sorts of demeaning lies and sludge on their character all borne out of tribalism. May God help this ppl.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by authority2006(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:
That picture is photoshopped. It is false, they were acting a movie.

Since the government wants to feed us lies about the #LekkiMassacre then from now on, anything we see is all photoshopped

At least, you can compile the list of the victims of Lekki massacre so that we all see it. Or, government prevented you from doing that?
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by nograv: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
amuwo1980:

This is more like the narrative that it is igbos that are sponsoring the young ppls actions ( the Yorubas know it is NOT true) so a bunch of Yoruba ppl now deliberately targets known Igbo business like the fidelity bank in return for the Gtbank, they have succeeded in tribalizing the whole thing because of their inherent flaws which is tribalism, they see every thing thru a tribal prism. Every interaction, every day to day actions are seen from a tribal lens, even abroad , since they can’t harm African Americans, they labeled them Akata and followed up with all sorts of demeaning lies and sludge on their character all borne out of tribalism. May God help this ppl.

Divide and conquer, it is a good attempt my brother. But the majority of Igbo and Yoruba are united.

The only real enemy is the Fulani cabal who ordered attacks on innocent peaceful protestors in Lekki..

They know they made a mistake so they are resorting to their typical tactic of pretending to be either group and making senseless tribal statements.

Like a user called Chike21 complaining about Yoruba or Ayo423 attacking Igbos.. lol

So far most forum users have seen through the lies.. Lets see what the Northern elites come up with next..
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ukaface(f): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Obviously, they want to destroy yoruba land

Who is they?
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Asour: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
All these institutions that have been fleecing Nigerians for years.......are getting their pay back.

Wrong. I hope you don't support this.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
/
5 minutes of bank charges alone will fix all these na.

No qualms.

/
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by frowland(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
nograv:

It isnt the youth. Assuming the pictures aren't photoshopped

These are the actions of govt sponsored thugs paid to attack random property to discredit the #endsars movement..

The #endsars protestors were peaceful..

Except for the poor stealing from the Akiolu or the food stuff from maze, the rest is the govt..
[/s]
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by EMMY76: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
How will the yorubas that are accusing the igbos of masterminding the destruction of yoruba economic interests in lagos state explain this looting now?
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Sammyblack87: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerians are the most dangerous people on earth. Wen Sunday reach now, all of them go go church, some go go mosque go pray to God.. No hope for Nigeria, we are just fooling ourselves for the world to see
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Sammyblack87: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:

I expect celebrities and everyone to also speak against this evil the same way they confronted the government and the police.

The hoodlums should not be cheered because they will soon come to residents. It's only a matter of time
why wasting ur time... Let them be deceiving themselves
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by PrinceKenne(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is stupidity, This is out of our agitations.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by bergs2: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry

Those are the ones who ruined everything... Very soon they'll start entering homes and robbing and raping young and old women. Mass unemployment and insecurity is around the corner... Don't keep supporting this monster that has degenerated cos it's already biting back at people!!!

My brother I understand your pains too.
But the truth is that what u prescribed will not solve any problem: things will definitely get out of hand before they get better. These acts are not perpetrated by "hoodlums" as we assume that it is; these are hungry Nigerians that have been pushed for a very long time and mind you, #EndSars was actually not an end in itself but simply a vehicle to a bigger/ greater change we all wanted to see for years.
Go and read about the ARab Spring, it burgeoned in like manner.

Don't blame angry protesters.
It's the monster we all made and nobody will be spared.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
bergs2:

My brother I understand your pains too.
But the truth is that what u prescribed will not solve any problem: things will definitely get out of hand before they get better. These acts are not perpetrated by "hoodlums" as we assume that it is; these are hungry Nigerians that have been pushed for a very long time and mind you, #EndSars was actually not an end in itself but simply a vehicle to a bigger/ greater change we all wanted to see for years.
Go and read about the ARab Spring, it burgeoned in like manner.

Don't blame angry protesters.
It's the monster we all made and nobody will be spared.

Which monster did you make? I don't know of anyone else, but I definitely won't pay the price of what I didn't cause.

All I know is that there is no excuse for looting and destruction of properties. If you were directly affected, you wouldn't be saying all these... Please let's use our brains and spread the truth. What's bad is bad and the masses don't have to start attacking each other.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ibedun: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wolexdey:

You have just cursed yourself with your own mouth... That curse just rested upon your head..

You shot yourself

Ya father in Abia dirty state!
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by bergs2: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoderX:

Which monster did you make? I don't know of anyone else, but I definitely won't pay the price of what I didn't cause.

All I know is that there is no excuse for looting and destruction of properties. If you were directly affected, you wouldn't be saying all these... Please let's use our brains and spread the truth. What's bad is bad and the masses don't have to start attacking each other.

I had.to quote u again and this time I think u are not getting the narratives of my first response in perspective.
Bro, I mean to reiterate that your submission the use of brute force will never and I repeat will never be productive.
Check global and even regional antecedents: The escalation we are all witnessing in the past few days is a direct consequence of the intervention of the military at lekki toll gate; that was the burden that broke the camels back and I reiterate that any further invitation of the military to quell the anarchy will result into a bigger picture: full blown war, and no military on earth will win its citizens.
Moreover, is it the same military that has been busy with their own palliative share at MazaMaza market that'd shoot at sight? Sorry bro, that ain't happening any time soon or else Yemen will be a better safe haven that what we'll experience here.
Let.me say it categorically clear that what is happening now and in the coming days will affect every Dick, Tom and Harry; deny the consequence at ur peril.
Again I say: this is the monster we all made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Emanodimo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
All that u are witnessing is inevitable when there is an an epidemic of riots.

People should learn from hsitory...
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Emanodimo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
bergs2:

I had.to quote u again and this time I think u are not getting the narratives of my first response in perspective.
Bro, I mean to reiterate that your submission the use of brute force will never and I repeat will never be productive.
Check global and even regional antecedents: The escalation we are all witnessing in the past few days is a direct consequence of the intervention of the military at lekki toll gate; that was the burden that broke the camels back and I reiterate that any further invitation of the military to quell the anarchy will result into a bigger picture: full blown war, and no military on earth will win its citizens.
Moreover, is it the same military that has been busy with their own palliative share at MazaMaza market that'd shoot at sight? Sorry bro, that ain't happening any time soon or else Yemen will be a better safe haven that what we'll experience here.
Let.me say it categorically clear that what is happening now and in the coming days will affect every Dick, Tom and Harry; deny the consequence at ur peril.
Again I say: this is the monster we all made.

Don't mind them.... They believe more in their comfort than others..... I repeat these are inevitable.... I wonder while they feel strange about it.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Wolexdey(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

Ya father in Abia dirty state!

Do you cherish your life at all or you don't... If you don't, quote me again but if you do, just go and learn good home training at home.

You can dare me, it will shock you
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is what many people aspire at the beginning of this protest. We warn them abt it. Army only fire bullet to sky they started calling massacre. Now they're saying things is out of hand and even asking for military support when initially they protested against military intervention in civilian protest.
Govt won't do much because u're already tarnishing their image with fake massacre.
Lagos is under serious trap!
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is what many people aspire at the beginning of this protest. We warn them abt it. Army only fire bullet to sky they started calling massacre. Now they're saying things is out of hand and even asking for military support when initially they protested against military intervention in civilian protest.
Govt won't do much because u're already tarnishing their image with fake massacre. We earned you international community won't help in anyway but rather discouraging govt from taking hw right approach untill when people are in devastating state.
Lagos is under serious trap!
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ibedun: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Wolexdey:

Do you cherish your life at all or you don't... If you don't, quote me again but if you do, just go and learn good home training at home.

You can dare me, it will shock you

Ko ni da fun e!

E no go better 4 una!

You think you are talking to Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Wolexdey(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Ko ni da fun e!
E no go better 4 una!
You think you are talking to Nnamdi Kanu?
I plead mercy upon your life but you will learn your lesson dear... Bye
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Marolino: 12:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Serious yawa

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by calcal: 2:02am On Oct 23, 2020
html14java:
A branch of FIDELITY BANK plc located at broadstreet has been attacked by hoodlums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2N4YALyhI

As seen in the video, despite the curfew, the hoodlums made away with all the air conditioners in the bank and destroyed some atm machines.
This is gradually turning into something else all in the name of Protest.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS ARE THE ISSUE WE HAVE. THE BANKS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEMS

ENDNIGERIA
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Illiterate youths. The hungry and angry have no conscience.

Nigeria never knew what was at hand.

Looting is not protests. This is criminality.

Funny enough, govt started it.

You introduced thugs into peaceful gathering. To scare them home.

These leaders are stupid. Violence breeds more violence. Your days of manipulation are likely over.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Shoot looters.

These are not protesters.

This is South African style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OSCOHEALTH TECH Student Attacked By A Man She Turned Down [photo] / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.