Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums (36405 Views)

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ibedun: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
All these institutions that have been fleecing Nigerians for years.......are getting their pay back.

NO ONE WILL HAVE COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU IF YOU STAY IN YOUR EROSION DESECRATED LAND

THE NORTHERNERS GAVE YOU QUIT NOTICE BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL ANTICS AND YOUR ELDERS WERE BEGGING LIKE ORPHANS, CRIMINALS AND FUGITIVE THAT HAVE NO HOME

RIVER STATE PEOPLE DISDAIN YOU EVEN THE GOVERNOR WAS FORCED TO BRAND YOU ALL CRIMINALS LIKE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.

WE ACCOMMODATED YOU HERE GAVE YOU FOOD, LAND AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE BUT AS DEVILISH AS YOU ARE , YOU TURN WILD AND WANT YOUR HOST FOR MEALS.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
I expect celebrities and everyone to also speak against this evil the same way they confronted the government and the police.

The hoodlums should not be cheered because they will soon come to residents. It's only a matter of time

6 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
benhope222:
Big Wahala dey ooo

Buhari is dead long ago for those waiting for him to address the public grin

Lalasticlala come see ooo

Nigeria currently has no President. What we have now is Presidency. PRESIDENCY is a group of Fulani Islamic Cabals ruling the affairs of this country through the back door. You guys are cheating over 200 million people. So sad! So unfortunate!

#End_NIGERIA
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by abercrombie(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
if you think its Buhari that's a bad boy click like,share if its jubril from Sudan that will make the address by 7pm
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ibedun: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:
That picture is photoshopped. It is false, they were acting a movie.

Since the government wants to feed us lies about the #LekkiMassacre then from now on, anything we see is all photoshopped

THE NORTHERNERS GAVE YOU QUIT NOTICE BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL ANTICS AND YOUR ELDERS WERE BEGGING LIKE ORPHANS, CRIMINALS AND FUGITIVE THAT HAVE NO HOME

RIVER STATE PEOPLE DISDAIN YOU EVEN THE GOVERNOR WAS FORCED TO BRAND YOU ALL CRIMINALS LIKE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.

WE ACCOMMODATED YOU HERE GAVE YOU FOOD, LAND AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE BUT AS DEVILISH AS YOU ARE , YOU TURN WILD AND WANT YOUR HOST FOR MEALS.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Kokaine(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is robbery. See why we said the protest should stop? Is it the ruling class that is taking these losses now or the common man. Instead of people to use the energy to cry up the reputation of one person in 2023 who will represent them adequately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by eedimo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is madness
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by nograv: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This banks vandalism is wgat I don't understand. What did the banks do against the youths?

It isnt the youth. Assuming the pictures aren't photoshopped

These are the actions of govt sponsored thugs paid to attack random property to discredit the #endsars movement..

The #endsars protestors were peaceful..

Except for the poor stealing from the Akiolu or the food stuff from maze, the rest is the govt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
I guess its paining these hoodlums banks went ahead crediting the federal government with 1 billion instead of the hungry masses..
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ukaface(f): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why are they destroying facilities tori olohun?

If they want to pour out their anger, they should go to governor houses, businesses. Not facilities other citizens are also making use of.

Track governors, and their families, kidnap them, beat them,steal from them.... No p

Naso them don spoil people businesses for Fagba environs
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ennyrah: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is stealing in disguise
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by joe4christ(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
So much poverty is what u see here. Else I don't see any reasonable and gainfully employed persons doing this.
This is Anarchy, and I blame the government of the day for it!
People no longer have hope on this government anymore.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by nograv: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

What is this one saying??
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by ibedun: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wolexdey:
Hoodlums... Stop this nonsense.

After curfew, Protest Continua...
Mr Buhari, let's here what you have to say after killing harmless Protesters.

#End Buhari

You are totally insane!

You will be jobless all your miserable life........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Blackmiserable(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry

Those are the ones who ruined everything... Very soon they'll start entering homes and robbing and raping young and old women. Mass unemployment and insecurity is around the corner... Don't keep supporting this monster that has degenerated cos it's already biting back at people!!!

I created a thread in support of your bolded here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6196235/still-support-endsars-vandalism-then
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Asquare84(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Drizzy5001(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let's wait till 7 , jubril will soon address us.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Nelly4you: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
this is uncalled for... public bank.. now common man will suffer the loss..
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Emoney07: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Asianjollof007: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mightymanna:
Very good,
attack all key business in Lagos destroy everything over there, scare away investors.
#Destroy Lagos
#Destroy South West
Other tribes should please help them
Let's burn all BRT buses tomorrow and break third mainland btidge

May Ogun suck your blood, may sango strike you and your fellow Igbo wishing destruction to my beloved land
May calamity befall all Igbo behind this..
Trust me, may you perish with your fellow Igbos
Ile yoruba o ni parun!
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Asianjollof007: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
ukaface:
Why are they destroying facilities tori olohun?

If they want to pour out their anger, they should go to governor houses, businesses. Not facilities other citizens are also making use of.

Track governors, and their families, kidnap them, beat them,steal from them.... No p

Naso them don spoil people businesses for Fagba environs

Obviously, they want to destroy yoruba land
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Rodwave: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
html14java:
A branch of FIDELITY BANK plc located at broadstreet has been attacked by hoodlums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2N4YALyhI

As seen in the video, despite the curfew, the hoodlums made away with all the air conditioners in the bank and destroyed some atm machines.
This is gradually turning into something else all in the name of Protest.

This is sad and regrettable. The destruction private property should not be condoned.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by mechanics(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
My advice for all banks is to fortify their banks very well to avoid it from being looted.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Austeeenxx: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
This picture was obviously photoshopped. Make all of us dey mad.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by gallantwhite(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:
That picture is photoshopped. It is false, they were acting a movie.

Since the government wants to feed us lies about the #LekkiMassacre then from now on, anything we see is all photoshopped
YES! I love that as we arn't fools
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by muller101(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This banks vandalism is wgat I don't understand. What did the banks do against the youths?
Helping the politicians to keep what belongs to all of us. grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by AyoConduit: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fidelity in Ajah has also been looted and burnt to ashes.

I don't understand this anymore
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by lastempero: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
The government should be held responsible for whatever thatbis happening, you unleash thug on peaceful protesters and expect rogues not to steal,atleast during yhe peaceful protest, people where protecting govt properties n armed robbery attack but now the beast they created is having a field day.
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Wolexdey(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

You are totally insane!

You have just cursed yourself with your own mouth... That curse just rested upon your head..

You shot yourself

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Wolexdey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

You are totally insane!

You have just cursed yourself with your own mouth... That curse just rested upon your head..

You shot yourself... I reject any curse and I command any curse to backfire seven folds to the sender IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Thank You JESUS
Re: Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums by Necksonnel: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is total rubbish. I don't support things like this. At the end they we be the one to suffer for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital / Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.