Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) (37116 Views)

Jail Break At Okere Delta State..prison Burnt Down / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Flytime: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't support jail breaks
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Barka00(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
chi
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Zyxzzzz: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
god help us
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
This madness needs to stop now.
These hoodlums can't be releasing criminals into the society. sad

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by mariodko190(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:
That video is photoshopped. It is false, they were acting a movie.

Since the government wants to feed us lies about the #LekkiMassacre then from now on, anything we see is all photoshopped
. Yes oh! Team I DONT BELIEVE IT grin
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Davicl: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Photoshoped video
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by 2by40ft: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
ipica:
What is govt doing about all this? If this were oil installations, they will react. Imagine the inflated cost of rebuilding all these damaged properties on the tax paying masses.
Re member they are peaceful protesters, can't touch them.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by sammysneh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
B
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Emmatech1996: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
#EndSars : ABA youths arm themselves against Military personnels.

The Nigerian Youths in Aba with the experience of Police and Military skills said they won't protest anymore without defensive mechanisms against Police Brutality

Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfBf3jp2pk
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by ibuildstuff(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Heard they killed 11 persons at okere today
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Princedapace(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
Imbeciles, continue freeing hardened criminals.

I pray Boko Haram in the North East doesn't become a child's play to what will befall the South when these criminals are released.

UnaToto

Can u just imagine. They are trying to free these people. Some of these prisons even house boko haram members.

Thugs have taken over to commit crime. This was my fear when all these started. Nigeria is extremely crime prone. We need security, the best we can do is to reform them and grafraully fix root causes of our problems. We said no, that we want to end it. Now see. Some of these people dey set free are criminals and they will hunt innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by ibuildstuff(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:

Re member they are peaceful protesters, can't touch them.
That's a lie can't u hear the gun shot, about 11 persons died
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blood of Jesus!!! ����
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:
There has never been any government since buhari came to power.. The only thing Buhari was interested in, was to collect oil money to develop his North... The events of the last few days, and buharis total confusion on what to do simply proves this to be true..

Nigeria currently has no President. What we have now is Presidency. PRESIDENCY is a group of Fulani Islamic Cabals ruling the affairs of this country through the back door. You guys are cheating over 200 million people. So sad! So unfortunate!

#End_NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by 2by40ft: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

That's a lie can't u hear the gun shot, about 11 persons died
And u said government didn't do nothing
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by ivolt: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Since the government wants to feed us lies about the #LekkiMassacre then from now on, anything we see is all photoshopped
Are you not supposed to be happy?
Isn't this the revolution you wanted?
You favourite criminals are releasing other criminals.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Omoslim26: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluromantic:
I love the radicality I'm seeing. Enough is enough!

You love what?
People have lost their properties and livelihood
and you still endorse freeing of hardened condemned criminals back into the society

wat a shame

dis are not protesters dis are criminals and cultists who have taken opportunity of a noble course dat was started to change our country for good

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by aghoghochuks: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Shut up your mouth..my house is few meters from where it's happening.... The video is 100% legit.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Tonalphs(f): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
build good prisons, they won't. lesson learnt. next will be small country like chad threatening us cos we lack sophisticated weapons.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
I pity the masses sad

Una go hear whim for December!!!! Stup!d people
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by nograv: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
Imbeciles, continue freeing hardened criminals.

I pray Boko Haram in the North East doesn't become a child's play to what will befall the South when these criminals are released.

UnaToto

The govt is releasing these criminals to cause unrest.

Like they have done in Benin and Lagos state..
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Kelvinhunta: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Again? What da hell
hood223:
Jailbreak at Okere prison in Warri, Delta state today October 22.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLhgb2V5sQ
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Rugaria: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
DamZik:

Nigeria currently has no President. What we have now is Presidency. PRESIDENCY is a group of Fulani Islamic Cabals ruling the affairs of this country through the back door. You guys are cheating over 200 million people. So sad! So unfortunate!

#End_NIGERIA

Can anyone explain to me why a fulani must be either the president or the vice president of nigeria since 1999? Atiku Abubakar, Yaradua, Nemadi Sambo, Buhari!m? Are we fulani slaves? Not the yoruba nor the igbos have been lucky enough to achieve this. How can the fulani that contributes the list be the ones that enjoy the most?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by ibuildstuff(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:

And u said government didn't do nothing
Where did I say so
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Kelvinhunta: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
I stand with you
RomanianNinja:

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by luminouz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
YahooG:
I Don't support this, murderers and rapists are you there,you just freed them, Nigeria will never remain the same again, Please stop this madness already.

Coming from someone whose moniker is yahooG?

I dont trust your intentions undecided
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Majid1990(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
This rubbish I so much supported the protest and speak bluntly against the killing of unarmed youth but to free prisoners is not a good idea at all
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:
There has never been any government since buhari came to power.. The only thing Buhari was interested in, was to collect oil money to develop his North... The events of the last few days, and buharis total confusion on what to do simply proves this to be true..

Mumu talk!

So, the Itakpe-Warri Rail Project, N120billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge, 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Railway etc, are all in the North?
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
hood223:
Jailbreak at Okere prison in Warri, Delta state today October 22.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLhgb2V5sQ
erigga okere prison nor be hotel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:

Mumu talk!

So, the Itakpe-Warri Rail Project, N120billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge, 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Railway etc, are all in the North?

Don't hold your leaders responsible... Keep coming online to say nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.