Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) (37090 Views)

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Judah95(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Zoe Outreach Embassy founder escapes assault by angry customers

The head pastor and founder of Zoe Outreach Embassy escaped assault by some aggrieved customers who have their funds locked up in his investments companies.

Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri, according to reports, arrived at the premises of the Tarkwa Circuit Court to respond to a suit against him for allegedly issuing three dud checks.

However, the court could not sit because the judge was reported to be on vacation.

When word spread around that Pastor Kobiri was in town, some angry customers accosted him demanding their investments.

But for the timely intervention of armed policemen from the Tarkwa Divisional Police Command who whisked him away, Pastor Kobiri would have been beaten to a pulp.

On Sunday, December 8, some aggrieved customers of defunct Tikowre Capital pitched camp at the Zoe Outreach Embassy at Obojo in the Greater Accra region to demand payment of locked-up investments from the church’s founder.

They say Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri has reneged on his pledge to pay them back in 90 days following a similar action in June this year.

Church service had been advertised to come off at 9 am but the premises is locked with some policemen present when Joy News visited.

The aggrieved investors told Joy News’ Joseph Ackah Blay that life remains tough for them the longer they are denied access to their money.

Aggrieved Zoe Embassy customers

The aggrieved persons mostly men – some of them members of the Outreach - said they were convinced by the founder and leader of the East Legon-based church to invest hundreds of cedis with EL Real Estates and Tikowre Capital.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjT1HtiWVNQ

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2019/December-17th/zoe-outreach-embassy-founder-nearly-assaulted-by-angry-customers.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by reccy(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
Hahahha... Thief.... You must give us our money oooo our tithes cannot be vain..... You dy enter range rover when me dy wear slippers. You dy mad

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by StrikeBack(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2019
When will something like this happen in Nigeria

See them sitting on the floor like gullible zombies

PASTOR buy range Rover but members charter danfo 20 seater to cause wahala.

Musa open gate for me jare!

51 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2019
Dis is a welcomed development...its high time pastors start explaining what they do with their tithes.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by leke12(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
scammers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Fredlongs(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Nothing local man no go see... No body steals from the poor like pastors

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Uhmmm when I am here praying to God to bless and enlarge my coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

Eni ti o ri mi ri ni o mo se oluwa...
I pay my tithe not just 10% but 20% and hoping God gives me the grace and resources to increase it year 2020. I see the result of it all around me. My life is a blessing. My life is a testimony. I will do more and more for God's kingdom. All contributions, donations and assignment towards the house of God or his kingdom projects will not pass me by. Even if it's my 100 naira contribution if I have none at that moment, I will put it. The kingdom of God will not suffer bankruptcy in my own time. It will not lack lailai.

I don't need Nairaland or Twitter or one freeze or social media to validate what I do for God's kingdom. If all you do is to sit and wait for social media validation on what you do for God, then my friend, I put it to you that you do not know God!

Don't come and ask me where it is written in the new testament bla bla bla because I will not answer you. We don't read only new testament in Dominion city, We read both Old and New Testament. We read the whole books of the bible not some parts as some of you want in order to justify your excesses. The book of Malachi 3 verse 10 says, bring all your tithes to the store house that there may be meat in my house. Look at that word Meat in my house. What is that meat? You come into the church, you seat comfortably inside the AC, well furnished and sophisticated building, the sounds and musical instruments on point, the toilet facilities on point, the power supply, diesel or fuel on point, welfare services on point, mission trips and works on point, among many other projects in the house of God. Is it Paper or leaf that they are spending or using to acquire these things? Can any body go to the market and buy diesel or musical instruments or building materials and say I represent this church or I am the pastor or general overseer of this church or it is for God's kingdom give them to us free? Are these things free in the market?

If you have ever had the opportunity to work deeply in the house of God before, to see how the administration of a church is being run or facilitated, then you will know that no be paper or leaf them they spend! Some of you go to the church admin office to submit your business proposals for contracts to supply one thing one thing, did you give it to the church free? When you got the contract to supply or render your services in the church was it free? NO!!! And you sit to type on your phones or systems don't pay tithe don't pay tithe yen yen yen whereas na church dey pay your bills...
What of the instrumentalist, it is so hard these days to find someone who will play instruments for free. I know churches even smaller churches who pays their instrumentalist monthly or every Sunday. Why una no say NO I'm not collecting a dime, I am doing it for God. No be money these churches dey pay, Na Paper abi na leaf dem they pay?

What of the welfare? Feeding, clothing and shelter of the needy amongst us in church? Is it not money we use to put these things I'm place?

Because you pay your tithes to the wrong place, you pay your tithe to occultic churches, you pay your tithe to pastors who live lavish reckless lifestyle doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors out there who stands on the word of God only!

Those of us who pay our tithes and see the reward of Malachi 3 verse 10 knows the importance of Tithe in our lives. I am addicted to tithe paying! I pay it everyday. Even when someone gives me 200 naira, I pay tithe from it. I am not ashamed of tithe paying!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven!!!
It is not about going out to drop your tithe, No with your tithe in your hand, Prove God First!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And this is my favorite part, I will open my window of heavens, I will pour out my blessing that even the room will not be enough to receive it JESUS!
God said prove me and see if I will not open my window of heavens and pour out my blessings so much that even that our small cubicle room will be too small to receive his blessings on us.

Do I have a witness here? I am number ONE!!! Why should I allow somebody beliefs or opinion on tithe ruin or stop God's Blessings on my life? Why should I?

The blessings received from tithe paying are numerous aside financial blessings. What of the blessings of protection from evil of all kinds, what of the blessings of great jobs, contracts, fruit of the wombs, education, unmerited favour, shelter, feeding, Mercy, Grace etc? Are they all by your powers or doings? Do you know your tithes are being recorded in heaven oh ye faithfully stewards?

Pay your tithe at the right place and enjoy the blessings of Malachi 3 verse 10. Do not confuse giving charity as tithe paying. Do not let Satan fool you on that. They are two different things. I give to charity and I pay my tithe. Charity is charity (welfare), Tithe is tithe! No be the same. Don't get it twisted!

Are you the owner of the money? Did you come to this earth with money? Will you leave the earth with money? Every time my money my money my money WHO GAVE YOU THE MONEY MEHN? If people own money why don't they carry their money with them when leaving the earth?

Since the devil launched a social media campaign on tithe paying, has the church closed? Lols instead it keeps moving on day by day. Sincerely, I am amazed by the numbers of people who pays their tithe in the church despite all the satanic campaigns. It only shows where the devil belongs. He's always on the loosing side. He's a looser!!!

God bless everyone who pays their tithe in their various local churches. Thank you for paying your tithe. The Church Is Marching On...

In Dominion City, We pay our tithe. I pay my tithe, Pay your tithe!!!

Thank you and God Bless You...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Graxie(f): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
When will something like this happen in Nigeria
Start it.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by ghettokid1(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2019
hahahahahaha only in africa!
how old is africa now? over 1000 years man wey no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by ghettokid1(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm when I am here praying to God to bless and enlarge my coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

I pay my tithe not just 10% but 20% and hoping God gives me the grace and resources to increase it year 2020. I see the result of it all around me. My life is a blessing. My life is a testimony. I will do more and more for God's kingdom. All contributions, donations and assignment towards the house of God or his kingdom projects will not pass me by. Even if it's my 100 naira contribution if I have none at that moment, I will put it. The kingdom of God will not suffer bankruptcy in my own time. It will not lack lailai.

I don't need Nairaland or Twitter or one freeze or social media to validate what I do for God's kingdom. If all you do is to sit and wait for social media validation on what you do for God, then my friend, I put it to you that you do not know God!

Don't come and ask me where it is written in the new testament bla bla bla because I will not answer you. We don't read only new testament in Dominion city, We read both Old and New Testament. We read the whole books of the bible not some parts as some of you want in order to justify your excesses. The book of Malachi 3 verse 10 says, bring all your tithes to the store house that there may be meat in my house. Look at that word Meat in my house. What is that meat? You come into the church, you seat comfortably inside the AC, well furnished and sophisticated building, the sounds and musical instruments on point, the toilet facilities on point, the power supply, diesel or fuel on point, welfare services on point, mission trips and works on point, among many other projects in the house of God. Is it Paper or leaf that they are spending or using to acquire these things? Can any body go to the market and buy diesel or musical instruments or building materials and say I represent this church or I am the pastor or general overseer of this church or it is for God's kingdom give them to us free? Are these things free in the market?

If you have ever had the opportunity to work deeply in the house of God before, to see how the administration of a church is being run or facilitated, then you will know that no be paper or leaf them they spend! Some of you go to the church admin office to submit your business proposals for contracts to supply one thing one thing, did you give it to the church free? When you got the contract to supply or render your services in the church was it free? NO!!! And you sit to type on your phones or systems don't pay tithe don't pay tithe yen yen yen whereas na church dey pay your bills...
What of the instrumentalist, it is so hard these days to find someone who will play instruments for free. I know churches even smaller churches who pays their instrumentalist monthly or every Sunday. Why una no say NO I'm not collecting a dime, I am doing it for God. No be money these churches dey pay, Na Paper abi na leaf dem they pay?

What of the welfare? Feeding, clothing and shelter of the needy amongst us in church? Is it not money we use to put these things I'm place?

Because you pay your tithes to the wrong place, you pay your tithe to occultic churches, you pay your tithe to pastors who live lavish reckless lifestyle doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors out there who stands on the word of God only!

Those of us who pay our tithes and see the reward of Malachi 3 verse 10 knows the importance of Tithe in our lives. I am addicted to tithe paying! I pay it everyday. Even when someone gives me 200 naira, I pay tithe from it. I am not ashamed of tithe paying!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven!!!
It is not about going out to drop your tithe, No with your tithe in your hand, Prove God First!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And this is my favorite part, I will open my window of heavens, I will pour out my blessing that even the room will not be enough to receive it JESUS!
God said prove me and see if I will not open my window of heavens and pour out my blessings so much that even that our small cubicle room will be too small to receive his blessings on us.

Do I have a witness here? I am number ONE!!! Why should I allow somebody beliefs or opinion on tithe ruin or stop God's Blessings on my life? Why should I?

The blessings received from tithe paying are numerous aside financial blessings. What of the blessings of protection from evil of all kinds, what of the blessings of great jobs, contracts, fruit of the wombs, education, unmerited favour, shelter, feeding, Mercy, Grace etc? Are they all by your powers or doings? Do you know your tithes are being recorded in heaven oh ye faithfully stewards?

Pay your tithe at the right place and enjoy the blessings of Malachi 3 verse 10. Do not confuse giving charity as tithe paying. Do not let Satan fool you on that. They are two different things. I give to charity and I pay my tithe. Charity is charity (welfare), Tithe is tithe! No be the same. Don't get it twisted!

Are you the owner of the money? Did you come to this earth with money? Will you leave the earth with money? Every time my money my money my money WHO GAVE YOU THE MONEY MEHN? If people own money why don't they carry their money with them when leaving the earth?

Since the devil launched a social media campaign on tithe paying, has the church closed? Lols instead it keeps moving on day by day. Sincerely, I am amazed by the numbers of people who pays their tithe in the church despite all the satanic campaigns. It only shows where the devil belongs. He's always on the loosing side. He's a looser!!!

God bless everyone who pays their tithe in their various local churches. Thank you for paying your tithe. The Church Is Marching On...

NA NOVEL U DEY WRITE?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by skkslar: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2019
No easy route to success

Success only comes from successful planning

if you are planning for a business makes plan to install a solar system for reliable power supply

Research has established that the collapse of most small and small scale businesses were related to unstable electricity supply

Contact us today, we have an ongoing promotion

Solar energy may actually be cheaper than you had imagined

THE PROBLEM IS "YOU HAVE NEVER REALLY ASKED HOW MUCH DOES A SOLAR SYSTEM COST"?

CALL US TODAY
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by lilmarley: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2019
I hope it's not a ponzi scheme grin

Meanwhile

For the first time in my life..i saw Carbohydrate today smiley.. Chaii wink Very beautiful animal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Yankiss(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2019
This pastor should have faced the pulpit squarely and leave out business to those called for it by God. It is some of these jack of all trade that taint the reputation of the church.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Exc2000: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
Pastor... Customers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Born2Freak(f): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

You are a greedy thief. Simple and short

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by voltron14: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Customers.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Scott0011: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Mothercare Head office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Zyron: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:
Customers.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Why this epistle according to Saint Barnabas?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by NaijaHeadlines: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Inside Life
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Finnese001: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
sad
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by realstars: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
shocked cool
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

they are talking about investments and you are talking about tithe man. Even the fucking spellings are different. Mtcheeew chat. sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by UnitedNigeriaUN: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Nigerians needs to start asking these Religious Rulers important questions.

But our psychology have been drained with "Touch not my anointed" shi...

Absurd!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Asifiwe(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Abubakar Malami was born on 17 April 1967 in Birnin Kebbi, the capital of Kebbi State, Northern Nigeria. His early formal education began at Nassarawa Primary School, Birnin Kebbi before he completed his secondary school education at College of Arts and Arabic Studies.[4] In 1991, he graduated from Usmanu Danfodiyo University where he studied Law and was called to the bar in 1992. Abubakar is an alumnus of the University of Maiduguri where he obtained his master's degree in Public Administration in 1994.[4]

Yele Sowore is from Ese-Odo, Ondo State in South West Nigeria. Sowore was born in the Niger Delta region of the country where he was also raised in a polygamous home with sixteen children.[3] At 12, he learned to ride a motorcycle so that he could go to the lake to go fishing for food for his entire family every morning before going to school. Sowore's passion and desire in media was propelled during the military rule in Nigeria.[4]

Sowore studied Geography and Planning at the University of Lagos from 1989 to 1995 with his academic program extended by two extra years after being expelled twice for political reasons and student activism.[citation needed] He was the President of the University of Lagos Student Union Government between 1992 and 1994 where he was involved in anti-cultism and anti-corruption advocacy.[citation needed] Sowore holds a master's degree in Public Administration from Columbia University.[5]

One is an intellectual per excellence, the other an Opportunist who by nepotism became relevant

From Wikipedia
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Kendumazy(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Church version MMM. Since it's an investment from the body of christ, they thought their monies was saved. Anyone could have fell victim. That pastor is a big disappointment!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Their mumu done do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) / Idris Alkali: Suspects Declared Wanted By Army Over Missing General. / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.