Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) (1437 Views)

LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) / After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by raybaba97(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm getting reports that up to ten people were killed along mobile junction in Ore not too long ago.

It's not clear how it happened or who was responsible yet

But throughout today most police stations in Ondo south have already been burnt down and even an hospital was only spared after pleading

Modified: I can now confirm the report having been there personally this evening.

One policemen, seven hoodlums, a police station, the court, and the house of the DPO are the confirmed casualty so far.

I'll modify the headline as I get more reports here in Ondo State.
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by plaindealer: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why are you shouting unconfirmed rubbish on the internet? Why not just confirm your lies before inciting people to go out and destroy their communities?

3 Likes

Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by Xscape1993(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is just a little thing that our rulers would have addressed initially.
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by raybaba97(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
plaindealer:
Why are you shouting unconfirmed rubbish on the internet? Why not just confirm your lies before inciting people to go out and destroy their communities?

You are a very big fool

I'm convinced you don't have enough brain cells to read

1 Like

Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by zeyheed(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Its true I'm in Ore RN. 11 people dead and several injured. One police gone also. Police station and court burnt
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you don't have all the fact please don't phucking rush to open a thread. what the puck is wrong with you people?!
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
raybaba97:

You are a very big fool

I'm convinced you don't have enough brain cells to read

You be real idiot.
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by mike8804: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
this is the best way to protest in Nigeria less you die like rats

Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by raybaba97(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
If you don't have all the fact please don't phucking rush to open a thread. what the puck is wrong with you people?!

You are an idiot. I clearly stated that the report was unsubstantiated yet.
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
raybaba97:

You are an idiot. I clearly stated that the report was unsubstantiated yet.
You shouldn't have opened a thread at all when you clearly don't have the fact you phucking idiot, that's my point. oponu ayirada . angry
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by raybaba97(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
You shouldn't have opened a thread at all when you clearly don't have the fact you phucking idiot, that's my point. oponu ayirada . angry

So I shouldn't let the world know that there was shooting and arson going on in Ore

Iwo gangan Ni oponu
ọ́dẹ̀ ayeraye Ni ẹ́
Re: Seven Massacred In Ore, Ondo State, Police station and court burnt ( Confirmed) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
raybaba97:

So I shouldn't let the world know that there was shooting and arson going on in Ore

Iwo gangan Ni oponu
ọ́dẹ̀ ayeraye Ni ẹ́
*facepalm* you're irredeemably foolish...

(1) (Reply)

Again, Nigeria Army Invades Orsu Community In Orsu LGA, Imo State. / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) / Tribalism: Amontekun Arrest Travelling Hausa Youths In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.