Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2468 Views)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by FlamieB(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Nbotee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeggii.... Stop trying to incite hate...

5 Likes

Re: . by FlamieB(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nbotee:
Abeggii.... Stop trying to incite hate...

5 Likes

Re: . by WoundedLamb: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mods, do something about these guys. They'll turn Nairaland into hell.

5 Likes

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
A
Re: . by FlamieB(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: . by zionmde: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
FlamieB:
He was shot at close range.

There was violence at Ariaria/express junction between Hausas and Igbo's yesterday and the Commander prevented what could've been a heavy casualties.
bro make sure u are sure of wat u post. make sure u are 100% sure of the truth or u will become and agent of hate propaganda. trust me it doesnt end well

1 Like

Re: . by FlamieB(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

bro make sure u are sure of wat u post. make sure u are 100% sure of the truth or u will become and agent of hate propaganda. trust me it doesnt end well

Re: . by Scientists(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
We that live in Aba know how deadly that riot would have become. But thank God
Re: . by zionmde: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
FlamieB:

It happened this afternoon, the news is all over Abia state.

are u sure of the identity of d killers?/
let me tell u wat news like this can cause
attacks on hausas
and u know d end game, that is wat they over there have been waiting for. dont propagate a news dat will endanger ur brothers

1 Like

Re: . by Nbotee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
FlamieB:

It happened this afternoon, the news is all over Abia state.

Dat d news is all over doesnt make it true... Several supposedly dead persons have com out to debunk their deaths.. I got a call today and was told there was heavy fighting somewhere in Abuja.. So many ppl posted the same news and wen I called someone in d said location, it wasnt true and was exaggerated..

1 Like

Re: . by 2mch(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news!
Re: . by FlamieB(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: . by IamWonderful: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
ok
Re: . by blamingthedevil: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
IPOB fake News

1 Like

Re: . by Faber(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

Very true am there right now. The Man is from Imo State. Shot by Hausa Soldiers few hours ago.

RIP to him
Re: . by Srallens(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
FlamieB:
This is so disheartening, why are these Hausa/ Fulani soldiers too evil, just because he prevented what could've been a massacre yesterday they conspired and shot him.

This is so bullsh*t. Nigerian has gone too low.
. Bleep you and your bullshit story. Places are going on flames but all your dumbass brain could do is to cook up stories that will further cause more chaos. OLILA
Re: . by richie240: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: . by possibility99: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
OP may God purnish you for this. Even if its true, you're not suposed to be bias while reporting
Re: . by heendrix(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Faber:

Very true am there right now. The Man is from Imo State. Shot by Hausa Soldiers few hours ago.

RIP to him

Weytin happen gan gan
Re: . by richie240: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yet another propaganda from a child of mischief!
cool

[s]
FlamieB:
This is so disheartening, why are these Hausa/ Fulani soldiers too evil, just because he prevented what could've been a massacre yesterday they conspired and shot him.

[/s]
Re: . by Namdeenero(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some people think they can just come online and spew trash any way they want. Op use your head, you can be picked up by law enforcement agents for this post you just made
Re: . by Rugaria: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
If this is true, then the end is near... Boko Haram soldiers trying to kill off Igbo officers again?
Re: . by adadike(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ndi igbo Biko umunnem, unu rapu ndi ugwu . Ndi Igbo juru na obodo ugwu. Ndia bido ebido , trailer na luxurious ka fa g'eji bunata ra anyi ozu umu nne anyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ProfAmaben(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
FlamieB:

Take it easy man, I'm sure you are in the east now, some of us are in the North presently.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nbotee:

Dat d news is all over doesnt make it true... Several supposedly dead persons have com out to debunk their deaths.. I got a call today and was told there was heavy fighting somewhere in Abuja.. So many ppl posted the same news and wen I called someone in d said location, it wasnt true and was exaggerated..
U referring to Gudu right?
Re: . by Nbotee(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Samson0599:

U referring to Gudu right?

Yea
Re: . by Emilokoiyawon: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
smells like FAKE_NEWS. Military does not just kill one of their own like that. There is no tribalism in Nigerian military. The ONLY thing tribal in Nigerian military is that ALL the top positions are held by the minority tribe Fulanis.
Re: . by Nbotee(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Faber:

RIP to him

U jus exposed urself... So soldiers shot their own and left him there and U were right there to confirm his state and local govt of birth... Like seriously ? So his own men shot him and didnt start shooting at other ppl as well?
Re: . by Born2Breed(f): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nothing is impossible in this country.

If it's true then South East should do the needful.
Re: . by BENARI: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
FlamieB:
This is so disheartening, why are these soldiers too evil, just because he prevented what could've been a massacre yesterday they conspired and shot him.

Edited: Please I'm so sorry for this, just received that it's yet to be confirmed but I must get to the root of this matter

Op please remove this thread for the sake of innocent Igbo masses living in the North. You guys should stop this stupidity. Hausa/Fulani are not people who wait to verify the authenticity of your useless news. Those guys are vampires looking for blood 247.

Be warned what you share.
Re: . by Faber(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nbotee:

U jus exposed urself... So soldiers shot their own and left him there and U were right there to confirm his state and local govt of birth... Like seriously ? So his own men shot him and didnt start shooting at other ppl as well?

Taa shaartarp. Exposed myself kill you there. Thunder fire ur blokos. Your are a bastard if u mention me again. A soldier shot fellow soldier here at Ariaria junction. We know they gonna deny but that's what just happened...

Oya bastard mention me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. / Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' / Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.