Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act (72284 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by ensamy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
I didn't see the name of Oba of Lagos among the list of the beneficiaries, why did he carry many of those palliatives to his food store in the palace. Well the rightful owners have collected it. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.

I am literally crying as I type. What a metaphor grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by b03liberty(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
shiffynaani:
Guys be careful of this moniker and the likes here on nairaland. Do not allow paid low ass modafvckers to spite you against your fellow youths out there. Either yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, we now have a common Goal; we youths are now more united than ever before. We are all in this together! Even the Hausa youths are protesting! So we have passed that stage of petty tribal wars

Do not reply them and Act as though they do not exist. Then watch them disappear into oblivion. Thanks
More of the statement like this. God bless you. Those politicians are totally the same evil be hausa, yoruba or igbo. I seriously wish everyone can see it from your point of view embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by lielbree: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
homosapien:

Isn't that the same time the protest started?
Protest started oct 11.

Given the rate of hunger and poverty and also having in mind thoes are perishable goods, any serious govt would have commenced destribution the next day. Its not rocket science to distribute food items ward by ward.

Stop making excuses for heartless leaders. If their own children were hungry that food would have been distributed.

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by PrincessB1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm loving this cheesy

Palliatives for the people looted for the people.
No need for condemnation cheesy

Someone said in the video that a warehouse is still in Ikeja.
This is getting seriously serious.

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by InvertedHammer: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
/
No problems then.
Distribution na distribution.
The people chose fastest delivery.

/

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Abi now!
END OF STORY.
END OF THREAD.

Your post deserves more than a thousand likes and share before the end of the day.

Modify:
Just saw your moniker.
Your moniker is mischievous you know?!
That is the same thing hooligans and thugs use against policemen and innocent citizens at riots overseas.
It is a very very dangerous chemical Explosions thrown at policemen and innocent citizens abroad!!
It is damn EXPLOSIVE! shocked
It has killed thousands of cops and innocent citizens abroad.
Don't bring that rubbish to Nigeria please!
Not at this time.
Not at any time....not different from Boko Haram!
Of all the monikers in the world........ sad
Sanity must be restored in Nigeria.

Yes to your post on this thread
No to your moniker on every thread!!
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Me right now....
I laugh till I almost fell down from stairs, you are damn funny.sometimes I ask if you are normal

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Delejumi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
freeman5050:
Shot up there fool

quote author=Upti123 post=95214481]

I no sure say most of you guys finish primary school sef.

Read again and check the pics uploaded,also check their dates then you would see that the palliatives were already being repackaged and distributed

So people are not thinking that the date can be edited? SMH

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.

You will not die young jarè....

nonsense government, instead of keeping quiet and pretend like they ddnt see anything... they still have the guts to condemn how poor masses exposed their greed.... how can u hide tons of food meant for thousands of people.... since February....

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by bizzibodi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Palliative people were not expecting again since June,who in his right sense will donate palliative to government without gvn it out themselves may b d people shld wait for it till 2023.d people collect watch belong to them even police & soldier collected no policeman was attack there.

3 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria currently has no President. What we have now is Presidency. PRESIDENCY is a group of Fulani Islamic Cabals ruling the affairs of this country through the back door. You guys are cheating over 200 million people. So sad! So unfortunate!

#End_NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Did the government plan to share the palliative in 2030? God have decided to share it to those who need it most. Government can go and die.
Look at plenty food left to waste away juts like that.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Innobee99(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Upti123:

I no sure say most of you guys finish primary school sef.

Read again and check the pics uploaded,also check their dates then you would see that the palliatives were already being repackaged and distributed
Wetin dey work u? The distribution finally got to the poor as intended. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by excanny: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

I wonder o. grin Why the worry. except it wasn't actually meant for the indigent but for the rich elite.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Those items were received in October. Look at the screenshots

It’s ordinary twitter time stamp that can’t be doctored....niggaaa pleaseeeeeeeee

Which company is still donating covid19 palaitive in October when we have forgotten about the virus........all that one is damage control..so that they will not be accused of keeping the food.....

Myd44 ...see the garri u said they just brought in October

How can U believe a government that said we photoshopped soldiers at lekki....

3 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Amanda4life: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Hier post=95214772]

Paperworks sir ;SO, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GAVE OUR RULERS COVID PALLIATIVES, THEY CONFISCATED THEM.
BOTH MONEY AND FOOD.

SO. MY OWN COVID MONEY AND RICE IS WITH EITHER MY GOVERNOR , SENATOR OF THE KINGS]
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Franking: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some of them have expired. U are sharing expired food ni.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Amanda4life: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Hier post=95214772]

Paperworks sir ;SO, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GAVE OUR RULERS COVID PALLIATIVES, THEY CONFISCATED THEM.
BOTH MONEY AND FOOD.

SO. MY OWN COVID MONEY AND RICE IS WITH EITHER MY GOVERNOR , SENATOR OF THE KINGS]

AND SOME OF US ARE HERE CONDEMNING BUHari
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by oliviacute(f): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
this rubbish government have explanations to everything, they think they are wise but they don't know people are not buying this their co.ck and bull stories anymore.
lekki massacre explanations
CCTV explanations
palliative explanations
and some people believe them, they don't know they are only riding on you guyz intelligence mmmtcchew

3 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
they are distributing food in sept and Oct after lockdown has ended?

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by OdenKelechi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Case closed my brother

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by lymelyte(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
echibuogwu:
the guy is a complete idiot. So he expects the government to come out and say they hid it, I don’t blame him, I blame his father that couldn’t afford 50naira condom
exactly.. The idiot is part of the rot in the system..

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by lymelyte(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
bareal:

Tell that guy to listen to Hills and Valley by Buju Banton. He's still naive
both of them are still infants.. Stay woke Throwback . Stay woke homosapien

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by loswhite(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Those items were received in October. Look at the screenshots
someone said they were received in September, now you are saying October...ok o

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can bet that the palatives actually gets to more People than it would have if it were to be the government that distributed it. The government would have distributed them to leaders like the Oba of Lagos to share to his subject and he would have hoard them for families and friends like was reported in the other thread. And the government will also keep his own percentage for families and friends.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by membranus: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Palliatives now equitably shared.

Thank you and end of story.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by heysquare(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aflix:
Chai......this government funny ooo. For them to just allow the matter die, dem De talk nonsense. Rebagging for the south West states indeed.

Thank God the paliatives has gotten to the real owners.

Heard that it took the youths more than 5 hours to unload the warehouse. How true is that
That's the truth but u ppl won't believe it. If you resides in Lagos just ask any LAWMA sweepers about the palliative if they're given or not. They started giving two weeks ago.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kenplay:

I laugh till I almost fell down from stairs, you are damn funny...

1 Share

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by slyMaye(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dayvidblue:

This mob actions and wantom lawlessness is not the way forward Nigerian youths.

As for me, I am no longer interested in the protest, I am very disappointed with the recent events.

It is a clear indication that the oppressed and their oppressors are no different, just a brood of perverted souls.
. Mind u, no be protesters vandalize the warehouse, it’s our fellow Nigerians who were hungry and found a stack of food items. The protests has always and will always be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
They should look for more warehouses

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by naija4life247: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Yes, we are happy that the palliatives have gotten to the masses. Anyone who is not happy should be arrested and prosecuted for being enemy of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by dododawa1: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
The palliative goes to the right channel at last, THANKS GOD for #endsars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.