Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm (36441 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Numerouno94(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin
The fear of icc is d beginning of wisdom. last last icc fit no even do anything.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by StrictlyStreet: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
A bet you it's gonna be blame, blame, blame and buck passing as usual.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by kaludestiny10(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:

Bro, let us be reasonable and not stupid. We ask that he address us and you are still talking about reading script. Wouldn't it be better he read script than not addressing the nation at all?

Your shame dey shame me.
Nigerians deserve better than what we are receiving from that mediocre in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by sigiyaya(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:

Bro, let us be reasonable and not stupid. We ask that he address us and you are still talking about reading script. Wouldn't it be better he read script than not addressing the nation at all?

So reading script is now addressing a nation country abi? Guy are you not stupid and unreasonable angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Omooba77: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

Recorded as usual, better than none.
Pity TVC family will not be there.

A state is burning and the governor could not reach the President, what a nation, what a system!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by rollandben(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
So Buhari was busy rehearsing in the studio while the nation is on faya. Haaa Buhari!!!

So you have finally done rehearsing your script!!
Next is pre recorded stuff. SHAME

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by besttrader: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
In your home while growing up, you mean your dad is instructed by the kids to address pressing issues in the family. Amazing thought process you've got there.

mascot87:

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by chatinent: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Address or read a script?
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerians should not joke about this how is this guy going to be removed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by jrusky(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
He has finished rehearsing his copy and paste broadcast.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by jessedaflow: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
PDP please do not try to find mistakes in what PMB will say, this is not the time for politics.

we need to come together to solve this issue affecting our country
say or read?
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by harmony75: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
hope is in cementry you're going to address Nigerians you have killed, your talking naw is useless after killing unarmed youths protesters �

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Fearlez: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
The ghost is set to appear.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by jessedaflow: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
I bet you he is going to read script for us rather than to address.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
fineboynl:
i'm afraid his speech might add fuel to the fire already burning on the country.
exactly.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by nextstep(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
I will not be tuning in. I will be watching the grass grow in my backyard... it's bound to be way more useful than to listen to PMB angry

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by GoldenisSilence: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
He got information of pending attack against Dangotes refinery..
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Ustec: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
PDP please do not try to find mistakes in what PMB will say, this is not the time for politics.

cheesy
We are already waiting
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
Someone should please post the speech let's quickly ready and digest before buhari struggle with it because I no dey hear wetin d man dey talk
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

If he cancels it,you will still make noise

Brother, not in the very least... The speech means nothing to me!!! This is me being honest.

I don't hate Buhari (don't know him personally), but I am not like people who choose to pretend he is doing well.

This speech is over 1 week late! 1 week sir!!! Do you know how far reaching that is??!.. What kind of leader watches his house burn for over a week??!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by isaythetruth(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
as produced by the presidency and directed by Femi Adesina DGN..... Una dey deceive Una self ooo, Buhari indeed!
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by princessConfy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:

yes it is better he doesn't come out to disgrace himself. During election he was busy gallivanting the whole states seeking for votes but now he's too busy to travel and talk to the youths.

#ENDSARS#
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by debicy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eni ti ori e ti baje.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by JordanMichael(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
He has finally rehearse the script given to him abi What a dullard!!
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kuginzi:
May God restore peace and tranquility to Nigeria
amen.
but Mr kuginzi,don't you think president buhari should be held accountable for his incompetence? how can he turn blind eye to the plight of the masses for so long?
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by princessConfy(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
dukeprince50:

If you really mean what you typed say NIGERIANS not PDP

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by GoldenisSilence: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Meanwhile report coming in from the front lines..

This is especially to all Southern officers be u police be u mopol or be you amotekun..

A hausa recruit soilder just killed a southern military commander.. In fact he just shot his commanding officer..

A word they say is enough for the wise..

As you all make your routine exercises and drills please make sure you go with
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by officialfestus(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make we hear wetin he Wan talk by 7pm
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by michjunior: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
i dont listen to dead men

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Nchenches: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

President Buhari, please don’t address the shadows but leave the substance.

#ENDSARS protest is about the dysfunctional political system and rigged political structure of Nigeria that sprang up SARS.

Majority in Nigeria today want the political structure and governance system to give way to FISCAL federalism and true federal system of government.

Any Nigerian group which does not want Nigeria politically restructured must give way to a referendum on continued existence of Nigeria as one country.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Queseda:
I love the way Buhari exposed the youths for whom they are. He gave them freedom to express themselves and we have seen how they made use of that freedom by looting and causing carnage, destroying properties, and freeing prisoners. The youths of this country are worse than those in government

Please, keep quiet!!!... How many youths??! You generalize the few youths (hoodlums) that committed crimes as all youths in Nigeria??! Have you taken leave of your senses??!

When most of the reasonable youths protested, why didn't he act swiftly on the simple demands??!...

Do you think there would still be a country standing if all the peaceful protesters had turned violent?!!...

You people should try and be using your brains on this forum abeg!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Kano Govt Marks Shopping Plazas, Filling Stations For Demolition / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa (suspects Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.