Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm (36460 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by oluwasegun007(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
godforus:
Doctored speech

Release that man to street, off the light and remove CCTV cameras let's see if he'll be alive when you flash torch again. sad

Your comment made me laugh hard...

God bless you.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Toobet(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin ; our president just wake up from sleep nowshocked shocked hmm, it's well oooooooo.. grin grin Oga presido,abeg na u get the stage by 7pm, just address us with ur prepared speech infact, I hope say u don rehears very well because me like this, I don brush my teeth the wait for ur grammar.........
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Burgerlomo: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Address Nigerians after how many days
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by adeade83: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

Are they through with RECORDING and EDITING?
Let them come and play it for us. They should ensure there's no cracking at all.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by pattybf(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is the script not out yet?

its usually out before set time.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by wavylevel: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari, you will die a slow, painful death.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by PrincessB1(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Script as usual undecided
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Deepthoughts: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:

Bro, let us be reasonable and not stupid. We ask that he address us and you are still talking about reading script. Wouldn't it be better he read script than not addressing the nation at all?

Bro,it will be much much better for buhari to do a live press conference with journalists in attendance Fielding questions like other world leaders do,that way we will know he is speaking for himself out of his own opinion so that he can hold accountable for his words, in fact let him do so in hausa if can't do it in English!.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Iykman042(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
where is the vulturebbqgrill them, your daddy is a good actor N about to play his recorded comic speech,
come N praise him again,let me see if thunder is not preparing 600yrs 4u
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Icon4s(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Today speech never still leak? undecided
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by ennyrah: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
It should started with question like why did it take him long time before addressing the nation ?
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Jack005(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless president.. This guy might become the worst president in the history of Nigeria...
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by obicmag(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
who cares
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Scetrocom: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:

Bro, let us be reasonable and not stupid. We ask that he address us and you are still talking about reading script. Wouldn't it be better he read script than not addressing the nation at all?

My only fear is that he should not come and make the situation worse with some provocative utterances. He should be apologetic and sing all his usual platitudes, otherwise, he should keep quiet.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Siramen2001(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmm what has he to say
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Reeses: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol a foreign Fulani man about to address the indigenous people of Nigeria shame on you people.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
The video they recorded since is ready to play and pause for the zoo people. But if it turns out to be pre-recorded video, the Zoo will break up by fire by fire.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Utibe96: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
godforus:
Doctored speech

Release that man to street, off the light and remove CCTV cameras let's see if he'll be alive when you flash torch again. sad
��� my belle ooo
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by naija4life247: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't listen to idiots and nincompoops
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by ss2020: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
In the live broadcast, there are two flags. Nigerian flag and another flag having red and blue. Please whose flag is that?
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by oyeb15: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
We are ruled by an impostor who is an illiterate.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by Dansul: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
This man is not a president,is not qualify to be a president of any nation, Is a disgrace
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by gpsmiles: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please can somebody explain to me the meaning of Buhari speech
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by EmekaA125(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
blessedtj:
He is coming to read script to us abi
Much as I thought exactly. Buhari's silence since over this civil unrest raised serious doubt about his real existence.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by bejeria101(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's the last cowbender going to say?

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by m2cad: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
*12 minutes of absolute rubbish speech.* *Total waste of time. No wonder he didn't want to talk in the first place. Wickedness in high places.* *No sympathy and empathy!!!*
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by toye440: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
godforus:
Doctored speech

When we get night vision, u go fear catapult with infra-red
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by ikdaddy01(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God I was watching Arsenal match. Even though they won grin
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by zomby(m): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2020
If only this senseless bloodyfo0l had spoken directly to the nation many days ago, this mess could have been avoided.

The brain dead bloodyfo0l can’t read, can’t speak, can’t comprehend anything; he is as brainless as a village goat.
I Just can’t believe Nigerians allowed a lost goat to lead this great nation.
We deserve much more better.

May Allah punish Buhari, his family and his entire cabal...
Re: EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm by tballeyy(m): 3:01am On Oct 23, 2020
mascot87:

u b malu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio / Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.