Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (69122 Views)

President Tinubu Currently Meeting With CBN Gov And MD NNPC / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Kuginzi: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emmagggg:
Wharever
Fake news career spotted...

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by emperor863(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Of the 3 clips, none is tinubu but tinubu is not in Nigeria...
There was a call placed to tinubu and he was asked, but baba we heard that you are going to France and he said
Well that's partly true....
TINUBU is not in Nigeria

Or maybe he is trying to disguise his whereabouts..
Every greedy politicians, die by fire

Why don't you start with your governors in the southeast. Them follow up with all those eating your destiny to the extent that you are an economic refugee in Lagos?

10 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by TecM0: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jamjoon:

Yoruba leaders should break up with their northern masters and stop licking their ass.
The use and dump matter no start today - Afonja, awolowo, abiola, shonekan, diya etc were all victims. Tinubu's greed blinded him, today he is also a victim.

Jagabandit called us wailers when we warned him about supporting buhari... They've used and dumped him, he is done and dusted, he has been chased away from the same lagos he controlled.

Una get brain but una dey use am serve hausa/fulani...

Ibos are exactly the people you flip there political advise or talks over and keep it in the trash or latrine

Start by advising your own elders so that they can Atleast be relivant politically after 50 years without an head of state, 35 without a Vice, 3million dead without Biafra, Azikiwe ass licking Tara Balewa without any gains, Peter Obi ass licking Atiku without anything to show

9 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Kuginzi: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns.

Why is he running?
Na u dey pursue am now. Horror
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by egbetokuns(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Duru9:
A call was put across to tinubu
The guy asked
I heard you're in France
Tinubu answered "that's almost truth"

This man humble to learn.dont face one direction. You're the type of man that they cook Story about your wife and don't bother to ask her. Rest is kick out.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by VaselineCrew: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Let them keep chasing Tinubu's shadows and tail as if he holds their Destiny

Tinubu last contested any Election in 2003 exactly 17 years ago, and just like Awolowo and Abiola, as a Yoruba man he gets to be blamed for all atrocities of democratically elected Officials

Federal government soldiers were captured on camera opening fire on protesters, but just like how Awolowo was blamed for the Biafra war as a private citizen while Gowon the Commander in Chief was praised, Lekki incidence is been solely blamed on Tinubu while Buhari is been kept out of it

You are factually right in that Tinubu hasn't held office in a while, however, you can't deny his godfatherism in Lagos.

I think people view Tinubu as the man behind the man that sits on the government sit in Lagos at any point in time. So they bypass Local Government, and the Governor and accuse "The Godfather"!

I am not really one to stand behind rumors alone, as I myself would not want to be tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion with rumors tendered as the only evidence against me. Then again, just cause you can't see the air you breathe, doesn't mean you can't feel it, so yeah...

I will keep preaching sha, you guys should TOTALLY SHUN APC AND PDP from now on, I don't want to hear, "let's try pdp or lets try apc", haba naaaa

If you haven't suffered and smiled enough with APC and PDP and awon Tinubus, Atikus, Buharis, Orjis, Iboris, haba haba

and I don't want to hear any "Youths should be there either", as we all know that age is nothing but a number sometimes.

Can't we just have competence?

Is that too much to ask for?

Can't Nigerians ever support competent, intelligent leaders, or did they swear for us or what? It doesn't matter the curse as long as Jesus is on the throne. It's time Nigerians shun self hate, you deserve good leaders, you don't need to try some known devils every 4 years.

crys cry

As per Tinubu, forget asking him abut the army sef, just ask him, why are some roads in sattelite town and festac town unmotorable.

As your Governor today, why is this road here, this road right here, why is it like this?

If they say there is no money, slap them... if you can

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by ipobarecriminals: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
sad PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Ajseyi89: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmm...Igbos at work...fake news everywhere...
Please...sit down and reason with your chicken brain..pigs...does a man (tinubu) who isn't in government has the constitutional right to give orders to soldiers to open fire on protesters?...reason with your pig brains naa..na tinubu matter go dey give Igbos pigs sleepless night...tinubu is just a threat to the entire eastern region..lol
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Miracle2020: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chii59:

Don't ever quote me again.
why are you afraid of someone quoting you? Enemies of this country will never know peace.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Jakemedg(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
drkrest:

Fashola a former governor of a Lagos. Ambode a former governor of Lagos. Osinbajo, the Vice President is from Lagos State.
The asperity towards Tinubu is inexplicable.
VP. Osinbanjo has spoken out so he's done his bit
As for Fashola and Ambode well I personally haven't heard anything from both but remember Tinubu is the one these angry youths are accusing for the Lekki incident maybe because he's quite influential than others.
He's respected more than even the VP by these same angry youths in Lagos. Something made them target his assets for revenge

Now whether Buhari, El rufai, or any other person is behind his travails i do not know

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Miracle2020: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

Don't mind Deji Adeyanju, Wizkid, Falz, Ay and the rest of them
those useless guys sold their lives to ipob. Namdi kanu is using them to destroy Yoruba businesses and politics.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin
eyinjuege:
France ko, France ni.
Tinubu wey dey China cheesy
Una go find am tire
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
emperor863:

Why don't you start with your governors in the southeast. Them follow up with all those eating your destiny to the extent that you are an economic refugee in Lagos?
oponu ni e sha..
Does southniyikaye sound igbo to you?
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Shuzzi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
I bet the person who wrote this haven't watched the video
cause that bald man was with the protesters and was explaining to the french police
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Unik3030: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Tinubu last contested any Election in 2003 exactly 17 years ago, and just like Awolowo and Abiola, as a Yoruba man he gets to be blamed for all atrocities of democratically elected Officials

Federal government soldiers were captured on camera opening fire on protesters, but just like how Awolowo was blamed for the Biafra war as a private citizen while Gowon the Commander in Chief was praised, Lekki incidence is been solely blamed on Tinubu while Buhari is been kept out of it

to some extent u are right,from the onset I support this protest but along d line I realised Igbos have changed it to revenge mission on Tinubu cos he wrestled power from their adopted son n they also want Lagos destroyed.
There are some Igbo known moniker here that posted some lines that convinced me that Igbos are something else.lines like
*their almighty Lagos is burning
*Southwest turning to war zone
*d end of Tinubu n Yoruba presidency
*d yorubas must suffer

see ehn,I don't like that fool cos Tinubu but if he comes back tomorrow I will support him cos Igbos want to destroy yorubas presidential hopeful

Have u asked y they are defending Peter Obi despite d awkuzu exposure?
what about Orji Uzor kalu,has he suddenly turn to an angel?
we are talking about fighting bad governance n Igbos ain't doing anything to their leaders

Yorubas use your head,Igbos are on a different mission

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by obailala(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Most of the videos I saw today claiming to be France had cars with UK number plates.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
they want to use this opportunity to put hatred on tinibu forgetting that the protest have being hijacked.
anyone wey taste war will never wish to see any unrest and be happy about it . we have suffered boko haram for several years that why we just dey look una,,,,,, las las na your states you dey destroy
#tinibudeservesbetter

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Klass99(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by TecM0: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
VaselineCrew:

You are factually right in that Tinubu hasn't held office in a while, however, you can't deny his godfatherism in Lagos.

I think people view Tinubu as the man behind the man that sits on the government sit in Lagos at any point in time. So they bypass Local Government, and the Governor and accuse "The Godfather"!

I am not really one to stand behind rumors alone, as I myself would not want to be tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion with rumors tendered as the only evidence against me. Then again, just cause you can't see the air you breathe, doesn't mean you can't feel it, so yeah...

I will keep preaching sha, you guys should TOTALLY SHUN APC AND PDP from now on, I don't want to hear, "let's try pdp or lets try apc", haba naaaa

If you haven't suffered and smiled enough with APC and PDP and awon Tinubus, Atikus, Buharis, Orjis, Iboris, haba haba

and I don't want to hear any "Youths should be there either", as we all know that age is nothing but a number sometimes.

Can't we just have competence?

Is that too much to ask for?

Can't Nigerians ever support competent, intelligent leaders, or did they swear for us or what? It doesn't matter the curse as long as Jesus is on the throne. It's time Nigerians shun self hate, you deserve good leaders, you don't need to try some known devils every 4 years.

crys cry

As per Tinubu, forget asking him abut the army sef, just ask him, why are some roads in sattelite town and festac town unmotorable.

As your Governor today, why is this road here, this road right here, why is it like this?

If they say there is no money, slap them... if you can

Do you know why your arguments are completely flawed?

800 thousands independent registered voters stood on the line for hours to vote for Babajide Sanwo Olu and not Tinubu, they read the ballot and decided, same for Fashola and Ambode,

Saying Lagosians voted Tinubu and not Fashola Ambode and Sanwo Olu is like calling them brain dead..

And to prepare your mind for 2023 , it's the same democratic dispensation and political system that would produce people on the next ballots, it's the Politicians that would nominate and select at primaries while you have no option than to vote their options

Just as US have Trump 70s, Bidden 70s to choose from

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Unik3030: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chii59:
Wherever he is, is not the issue. The fact that he is complicit in Lekki massacre is unforgivable.
what about Peter Obi n d awkuzu killings?
I guess that's forgivable because he's Igbo right.

I ignorantly supported everything b4 not knowing Igbos have a different agenda,now we are wiser

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Jamesz12: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
How about his son, was he kidnapped?
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by TecM0: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:
to some extent u are right,from the onset I support this protest but along d line I realised Igbos have changed it to revenge mission on Tinubu cos he wrestled power from their adopted son n they also want Lagos destroyed.
There are some Igbo known moniker here that posted some lines that convinced me that Igbos are something else.lines like
*their almighty Lagos is burning
*Southwest turning to war zone
*d end of Tinubu n Yoruba presidency
*d yorubas must suffer

see ehn,I don't like that fool cos Tinubu but if he comes back tomorrow I will support him cos Igbos want to destroy yorubas presidential hopeful

Have u asked y they are defending Peter Obi despite d awkuzu exposure?
what about Orji Uzor kalu,has he suddenly turn to an angel?
we are talking about fighting bad governance n Igbos ain't doing anything to their leaders

Yorubas use your head,Igbos are on a different mission

Funny thing is after destroying Tinubu's image Osinbajo is next on their choping bloc and some gullible Yorubas would join in the attack

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Jakemedg(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ajseyi89:
Hmm...Igbos at work...fake news everywhere...
Please...sit down and reason with your chicken brain..pigs...does a man (tinubu) who isn't in government has the constitutional right to give orders to soldiers to open fire on protesters?...reason with your pig brains naa..na tinubu matter go dey give Igbos pigs sleepless night...tinubu is just a threat to the entire eastern region..lol
Ajseyi89 don't mind all these Igbos
Wizkid
Falz
Mc Macaroni
Davido
Naira Marley
Olamide
Yemi Alade
President of NBA Olumide
DJ Switch
Burna boy
P square
Harry song
Ice Prince
Omoni Oboli
AY
Aisha Yesufu
Peruzzi
Ice Prince
Tuface
and many more
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Miracle2020: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

Can't Tinubu just come out and clear the air on the Lekki shooting. Okay even if he's afraid of the youths targeting him why can't he just release a video or audio speech condemning the Lekki shooting or tell his spokesman to speak on his behalf either in English language, Pidgin or Yoruba language.

If Tinubu is unaware of what is going on why is he still quiet?
in what capacity? After burning all his businesses you are calling him to come and condem what never happened. Do you want him to sympathize with Eniola Badmus family for the killing of their daughter or which fake news do you want him to apologise again.
Falana and farlz must regret this.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Jobabori(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Most Nigerians do not think critically. They received whatever is presented to them without analytical thinking over it. Once they say Tinubu has traveled, they just believe it 100% without questioning. There is need to review our curriculum from the present fact recalling, memorization and regurgitation of facts to those subjects in the curriculum that promote critical thinking.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Unik3030: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jamjoon:

Yoruba leaders should break up with their northern masters and stop licking their ass.
The use and dump matter no start today - Afonja, awolowo, abiola, shonekan, diya et al were all victims. Tinubu's greed blinded him, today he is also a victim.

Jagabandit called us wailers when we warned him about supporting buhari... They've used and dumped him, he is done and dusted, he has been chased away from the same lagos he controlled.

Una get brain but una dey use am serve hausa/fulani...
we now know d intentions of the Igbos,now we will form a greater alliance with them cos it's obvious it pays to b with a northerner than an Igbo person.

Thank God we know earlier, Tinubu will bounce back better n strong

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Miracle2020: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

Okay then why is he still waiting for the angry youths to keep burning his assets before he speaks.

What stops Tinubu a fmr governor of Lagos from coming out to clear the air on Lekki killings and also identifying with the angry Lagosians .Are they not his people
his people will not burn his business.
Nobody was killed in Lekki. It was a plan work to destroy the Yoruba, financially and politically.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news is bad!
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Miracle2020: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nyanabo:
Please Tune in to your Tv/Radio the puppet is talking about the gains of his administration in the face of unrest.
you are the foolish one if you didn't understand what he was saying. He is telling dumb pigs what he has done for the youths since he came to power.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Unik3030: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:

Funny thing is after destroying Tinubu's image Osinbajo is next on their choping bloc and some gullible Yorubas would join in the attack
u aren't far from d truth,just imagine them saying osinbajo should resign.
They aren't even talking about burutai or buhari.

They say Tinubu is powerless n empty but they are attaching d power of commander in chief to him.

Yoruba ronu
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by hayoholla(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Tinubu greatest undoing was his lone ranger approach in politics. He failed to carry his own along, the Yoruba people. It's not done, he should have learnt how it is done from Awolowo. When the lekki incident happened, I was mad, how tinubu should compromise his own people for his own political gain. But I am still of the opinion that he might not know of the lekki incident, but might have an idea about who's behind it. my other guess, sanwo olu may be complicit in the lekki shooting. He's may be hiding something we need to know. There's no ethnic sentiment in this post, just my opinion
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Topshow2010(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chii59:
Wherever he is, is not the issue. The fact that he is complicit in Lekki massacre is unforgivable.

Please I would like to know how culpable he was in the tragic incidents at Lekki tollgate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.