Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (69118 Views)

President Tinubu Currently Meeting With CBN Gov And MD NNPC / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by emperor863(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
DCatt:
I pray something is done soon, the longer we wait the more fight we will have to put on.

What happened on Wednesday really caught our people unawares. It was at the end of the day that the realization of what really happened dawned on them and they started mobilizing yesterday.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Yebosola(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Chii59:

You think only yorubas died in Lekki? Then you're more foolish than expected.

Give us the names of people that died in lekki,or keep shut forever.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by goshee: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
drkrest:

You are brilliant. It is inscrutable that Tinubu was alleged to be the major sponsor of this protest by Miyetti Allah group.
The same Tinubu was accused of authorizing the deployment of soldiers with the attendant use of force on unarmed protesters.
The whole story seems illogical if one takes time to decipher this mystery. It is explicable that some forces are bent on besmirching Tinubu’s reputation ahead of the 2023 poll. Tinubu doesn’t have the capacity to authorize military force. In this part of the world we let our emotions be loud our ratiocination.
lols but he is the National leader of the ruling party. He picks who becomes anything in Lagos State, sonwolu or whatever he's called can't cough without tinubus consent, don't tell me tinibu is no longer all powerful. Aside that tinubu brought this calamity called buhari to us and so he's as guilty as buhari
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by rollandben(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Whoever, Wherever.. All we know is that,Tinubu is a Judas, Thief, corrupted and a serial killer.
LET HIM COME AND CLEAR HIMSELFIF HE DARES
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by drkrest(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
goshee:
lols but he is the National leader of the ruling party. He picks who becomes anything in Lagos State, sonwolu or whatever he's called can't cough without tinubus consent, don't tell me tinibu is no longer all powerful. Aside that tinubu brought this calamity called buhari to us and so he's as guilty as buhari
In the APC constitution, there is no provision for a national leader. The title national leader is just honorific.
Tinubu didn’t impose Buhari on us. You probably need to check the number of votes Buhari received in Lagos and Oyo state.
Obasanjo released a public message just to placate the angry protesters and many persons lauded him for this. The same Obasanjo that authorized that Odi town be extirpated, the same Obasanjo that recommended Yaradua even though he knew about his medical record among many other unforgettable crimes he committed.
Like I said, Tinubu is hated here in the Southwest for reasons best known to the misanthropes.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Who fokn cares wherever the modafoka is
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by drkrest(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2020
rollandben:
Whoever, Wherever..
All we know is that,Tinubu is a Judas, Thief, corrupted and a serial killer.

LET HIM COME AND CLEAR HIMSELFIF HE DARES
You just described every elite politician in Nigeria.
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by ThatReporterz: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Let them keep chasing Tinubu's shadows and tail as if he holds their Destiny

Tinubu last contested any Election in 2003 exactly 17 years ago, and just Sermons like Awolowo and Abiola, as a Yoruba man he gets to be blamed for all atrocities of democratically elected Officials

Federal government soldiers were captured on camera opening fire on protesters, but just like how Awolowo was blamed for the Biafra war as a private citizen while Gowon the Commander in Chief was praised, Lekki incidence is been solely blamed on Tinubu while Buhari is been kept out of it

After maligning Tinubu, their next target is Osinbajo,

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by jamiudinho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
laurelbae:
With the kind of comments am reading here. Nigeria is finished!!
Most of the citizens actually deserve what is happening.
Tribalism & sentiments , gosh!! Anytime there seems to be little unity , discord & hatred is planted mostly btw Igbos & yorubas. While the fulanis & Hausas become saints instantly.
We need to search our conscience.lf yorubas & Igbos can resist disunity, Nigeria will be a better place.
why haven't u burnt peter obi house?
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by Testate(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Duru9:
A call was put across to tinubu
The guy asked
I heard you're in France
Tinubu answered "that's almost truth"
So you expected a politician to tell you the truth? And Tinubu for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by MissKandra: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2020
DCatt:
Keep deceiving yourself, the so common man are being used to target their political enemies and it has nothing to do with hunger, integrity is what matters.

Buhari has done better than Jonathan despite working with less than half of the money Jonathan had. Oil was $120 under Jonathan and it's been hovering around $40 for more than a year. Buhari is not the problem, the system is and it will never work as is.

We already tried others and all Jonathan did was share money to his cronies when the money could have been saved for rainy days. Now no one is buying oil all you are living off right now is money from Yorubaland.

They said your country is a zoo and you are behaving like goat. The people who hold your destiny are at the national assembly and your home state but you are too dumb to hold them accountable.

Wo shut the hell up, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Born throway ..ur mama for masturbat or abort u. For u to say Buhari did well? U be zombie. For u to say Yoruba land sustaining.. still sustaining wetin,u people that are hungry ..yeye
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
See original gutter child from the real lineage of born throway talking. Buhari did better than Jonathan, the hatred in your soul won't let you see it. Yorubaland is where everyone in your lineage has to come to survive. You will soon be immigrant workers in Yorubaland, you better triple your prayer you rabid dog or you will go back to your region to go and eat yourselves as you did before we civilized you.
MissKandra:

Born throway ..ur mama for masturbat or abort u. For u to say Buhari did well? U be zombie. For u to say Yoruba land sustaining.. still sustaining wetin,u people that are hungry ..yeye
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by MissKandra: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
DCatt:
See original gutter child from the real lineage of born throway talking. Buhari did better than Jonathan, the hatred in your soul won't let you see it. Yorubaland is where everyone in your lineage has to come to survive. You will soon be immigrant workers in Yorubaland, you better triple your prayer you rabid dog or you will go back to your region to go and eat yourselves as you did before we civilized you.

Devil baptize u .you yaruba slaves think everyone stays in ur dirty,gutter, filthy Lagos. Ediott.goatt.beastt.

Why must this be u yoruba people's response? Who is living in lagos slum? I can't stay in dirty Lagos. Pig. u people that stay 20 in a room . insulting people who are one million times better than u afonjaas. Two faced dirty vomit.

So na Lagos ur parents conceive u? For one bedroom? With bedbugs? Beast of no training.

I don't live In that rotten lagos. Never been there.dont want to ever go there
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Only the disabled Ibos are left in iboland. You can't live anywhere except Yorubaland and you can't wait to get out of your hellhole region. You are animals that should never be allowed in Yorubaland in the first place but talk now because of the weakness of Yoruba leaders.

You talk of filth when you literally live on refuse dumb in your empty states. At least Yorubaland is overpopulated by you parasite who can't make your region a destination for wealth.

You are from a lineage of parasite and leech and shouldn't be talking to Yoruba who are all around blessed by God but just not taking care of it. You are spelled failure, everything your lineage has is stolen.

You are a cursed people and will soon take your natural place deep at the bottom when the rain that caused you animals to share a shade with human stops.

Just because you were conceived in a one bedrm doesn't mean everyone is, your forefathers were still in the trees with chimpanzee when Yoruba have been living in big homes.
MissKandra:

Devil baptize u .you yaruba slaves think everyone stays in ur dirty,gutter, filthy Lagos. Ediott.goatt.beastt.

Why must this be u yoruba people's response? Who is living in lagos slum? I can't stay in dirty Lagos. Pig. u people that stay 20 in a room . insulting people who are one million times better than u afonjaas. Two faced dirty vomit.

So na Lagos ur parents conceive u? For one bedroom? With bedbugs? Beast of no training.

I don't live In that rotten lagos. Never been there.dont want to ever go there
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by MissKandra: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
DCatt:
Only the disabled Ibos are left in iboland. You can't live anywhere except Yorubaland and you can't wait to get out of your hellhole region. You are animals that should never be allowed in Yorubaland in the first place but talk now because of the weakness of Yoruba leaders.

You talk of filth when you literally live on refuse dumb in your empty states. At least Yorubaland is overpopulated by you parasite who can't make your region a destination for wealth.

You are from a lineage of parasite and leech and shouldn't be talking to Yoruba who are all around blessed by God but just not taking care of it. You are spelled failure, everything your lineage has is stolen.

You are a cursed people and will soon take your natural place deep at the bottom when the rain that caused you animals to share a shade with human stops.

Just because you were conceived in a one bedrm doesn't mean everyone is, your forefathers were still in the trees with chimpanzee when Yoruba have been living in big homes.

Dungeon Catt, before I reply u porcupine, why is it that all Yaribas have only one curse. That we are all ibos and living in Lagos? It's d most senseless parochial, stereo type Statement..I ve heard. There are several tribes in Nigeria. With 36 states. Why must we all in Lagos? Why must we all be ibos? U are shocked people still live descent lives aside ur poohpoo Lagos. Dirty thing
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by oguntola1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fake news
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2020
You this Kobokobo no go kill person o!

No human being dey Yanmiriland now!

Lagos is the first and last destination for you ibgos. Lagos is heaven for you. Your lineage has no brain to make your region viable, all you do is squatting all over Nigeria for survival as natural refugees. You are the only tribe that is still a refugee in a place you call your country. Nigeria is your saving grace and you better triple your prayer that it doesn't break because even Somalia, Niger and Chad will be considered world class when compared with ibgoland. All the free money your grandfathers down to you have been receiving for your empty states from Abuja without contributing anything to Nigeria hasn't shown on you, you still have to go and be parasites in other regions. Shut the hell up jo, in a sane society, your type won't be talking, thank a failed state called Nigeria for giving you a voice.

If I leave here and say I'm going home, I actually go home to the land my ancestors were buried, but when you igbos leave anywhere in the world and say you are going home, your home mean Yorubaland. You are wanderers and shouldn't be talking to Yoruba anyhow, you should be worshipping us, we are your gods.
MissKandra:

Dungeon Catt, before I reply u porcupine, why is it that all Yaribas have only one curse. That we are all ibos and living in Lagos? It's d most senseless parochial, stereo type Statement..I ve heard. There are several tribes in Nigeria. With 36 states. Why must we all in Lagos? Why must we all be ibos? U are shocked people still live descent lives aside ur poohpoo Lagos. Dirty thing
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by MissKandra: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
DCatt:
You this Kobokobo no go kill person o!

No human being dey Yanmiriland now!

Lagos is the first and last destination for you ibgos. Lagos is heaven for you. Your lineage has no brain to make your region viable, all you do is squatting all over Nigeria for survival as natural refugees. You are the only tribe that is still a refugee in a place you call your country. Nigeria is your saving grace and you better triple your prayer that it doesn't break because even Somalia, Niger and Chad will be considered world class when compared with ibgoland. All the free money your grandfathers down to you have been receiving for your empty states from Abuja without contributing anything to Nigeria hasn't shown on you, you still have to go and be parasites in other regions. Shut the hell up jo, in a sane society, your type won't be talking, thank a failed state called Nigeria for giving you a voice.

If I leave here and say I'm going home, I actually go home to the land my ancestors were buried, but when you igbos leave anywhere in the world and say you are going home, your home mean Yorubaland. You are wanderers and shouldn't be talking to Yoruba anyhow, you should be worshipping us, we are your gods.

Fool na fool...u de curse ibo. And I nor be ibo. As the curse nor relate to me,I can't help but laugh. Guess what, I'm British!
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Thieving liar! We know how you hide behind all kind up people to carry out your atrocities everywhere. Only evil cowards still hide behind a faceless forum.

No problem I'm also not Yoruba!
MissKandra:

Fool na fool...u de curse ibo. And I nor be ibo. As the curse nor relate to me,I can't help but laugh. Guess what, I'm British!
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by MissKandra: 5:56am On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:
Thieving liar! We know how you hide behind all kind up people to carry out your atrocities everywhere. Only evil cowards still hide behind a faceless forum.

No problem I'm also not Yoruba!

Some Yorubas are so stu.pid n think like their Fulani masters .... all they think about is everyone else is ibo... hellooooooooo there are over 300 tribes in Nigeria and you think everyone one is ibo. It's senseless. This is 20/20. Think with your brain. Not anu.s
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
You Igbos are the ones begging to remain fulani slaves. Every one knows Igbos ways and no other tribe is as dishonest, deceitful, greedy, covetous and chaos loving as Igbos. That's why no matter how you hide yourselves behind other tribes, your evil shows through.
MissKandra:

Some Yorubas are so stu.pid n think like their Fulani masters .... all they think about is everyone else is ibo... hellooooooooo there are over 300 tribes in Nigeria and you think everyone one is ibo. It's senseless. This is 20/20. Think with your brain. Not anu.s
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by MissKandra: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2020
DCatt:
You Igbos are the ones begging to remain fulani slaves. Every one knows Igbos ways and no other tribe is as dishonest, deceitful, greedy, covetous and chaos loving as Igbos. That's why no matter how you hide yourselves behind other tribes, your evil shows through.

Ur hate for ibos. Has made u mental. When ibos de come, yaribas de run, afonjas de para..afonjas de shiver. Two faced monsters
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by DCatt: 5:26am On Nov 05, 2020
No one hates goats and dogs, we just don't want you around because you are a curse anywhere you go. You see how countries chase you like a rabid dog, no one wants you close. If only you stay in your land. You will have to sing that your poem again when you are forced to return to your cursed land where you once ate your dead. Dumb animal.
MissKandra:

Ur hate for ibos. Has made u mental. When ibos de come, yaribas de run, afonjas de para..afonjas de shiver. Two faced monsters
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by endsarrrs(f): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
laurelbae:
With the kind of comments am reading here. Nigeria is finished!!
Most of the citizens actually deserve what is happening.
Tribalism & sentiments , gosh!! Anytime there seems to be little unity , discord & hatred is planted mostly btw Igbos & yorubas. While the fulanis & Hausas become saints instantly.
We need to search our conscience.lf yorubas & Igbos can resist disunity, Nigeria will be a better place.
AsampeteNyaanyi accept this advice
Re: Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? by endsarrrs(f): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:
AsampeteNwaanyi miscreant Write a formal letter and state how Tinubu make your family wretched and not more than 250 words so that your destiny can change.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.