Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Message To Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Mr. President (202 Views)

Must read:Nigerian Soldier expose Generals.. Cry for help to Mr President / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President / "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Mr. President by chrisxxx(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mr. President I heard you will be addressing us this evening. If I were you, I would speak to the people without reading from an already prepared speech.
I feel in that way people will believe you understand the problem.
Any time you read to us I have always believed you are reading to us the thoughts of Adesina and his teams.
The problem now is beyond politics. If you don't act early, this may lead to ethnic cleansing and even pogrom. It could lead to outright war and there may be no other settlement other separation of the country.
I want a better Nigeria and not a divided Nigeria as my friends cut across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
I understand that you are not growing younger, you may not have all the answers to questions that may be asked you. If you could come with Osibanjo during a political debate please you could also ask him to accompany you.
The South will listen to him as much as the North and to a larger extent the whole country will listen to you.
Most people don't listen to those speech because we know it's prepared by your speech writers.
You need to act now.
The country is boiling, burning and in conflagration.
Tackle the protests first in other states other than Lagos immediately.
Once you quell other states tackle Lagos.
Do not use maximum force.
Use nonviolent persuasion.
Lagos is a complex and sophisticated state.
It requires a special gloves.
May God see you through.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars:lagos Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu, Sues For Peace In The State (video) / Nigeria Govt. Are Wicked & Evil Withheld Palliatives Met For Poor Citizens / The Word "Massacre"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.