Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Word "Massacre" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Word "Massacre" (202 Views)

A deeper look at the word ''Massacre''. A Nairalander's Perspective. / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Why The Word ‘’peacebuilding’’ Must Get Into Dictionary Before September 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word "Massacre" by Lagoon0: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2020
I see many people are not after the death at lekki toll gate. They only capitalize on figure " 78" even if the death are 10 , should people ignore the fact that government want to sweep the lekki shooting under ground
Light went off at lekki toll gate due to curfew! Really!
So during the covid-19 lockdown the lekki toll was also darkness bah! I didnt go through that area that time so I'm not sure.

Nobody is asking why its difficult to release the CCTV video. When has releasing video became rocket science?

We should concentrate on the bodies hidden not the word "massacre"

Those asking for the names of the dead victims, you can ask the president for names and family of the 51 civilians dead and if he doesn't have it them the president is also I liar bah?

In my area at ojo seven people died and ive seen some videos but I've not seen the parents of the victims crying so I should disregard the fact that eye witness said seven died bah? Since I saw only two bodies from the videos .

Why do people like defending indefensible
Re: The Word "Massacre" by JokeAdeleke: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2020
In my area nine died. No family was seen crying but boys. Posterity will judge their hypocritical cowardice

1 Like

Re: The Word "Massacre" by GolDRoger: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2020
They are paid agents or simply outright stewpeed.
They want names and the families of those ppl to come forward. . . I ask them was there shooting?? They said YES i asked the who gave the order?? They become mum.
Re: The Word "Massacre" by IamPlato(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2020
The bodies were not hidden and according to DJ switch they gave the bodies to soldiers

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protest: Nigerians In Diaspora Calls For Unity / #endsars Protest And 20 Takeaways – By Lai Omotola / Endsars: Looting Spree In Nine States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.