Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos (349 Views)

Kano: Tinubu Supporters Tried Using Fake Images To Decieve Us / EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police / Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by cybertruss(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
The video evidence and images are not important. The fact that the governor visited victims of the attack in the hospital and confirmed 1death is enough prove that soldiers fired innocent civilians.

The images and videos could have been uploaded by the agent of the military to confuse Nigerians.

If you remember, the authorities use hoodlums to disperse protest. Hoodlums might have uploaded the pictures and images.

Since they were able to pay hoodlums to disperse protest, why can't agents be paid to confuse the fact the army shot innocent civilians
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by ivolt: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
cybertruss:
The video evidence and images are not important. The fact that the governor visited victims of the attack in the hospital and confirmed 1death is enough prove that soldiers fired innocent civilians.

The images and videos could have been uploaded by the agent of the military to confuse Nigerians.

If you remember, the authorities use hoodlums to disperse protest. Hoodlums might have uploaded the pictures and images.

Since they were able to pay hoodlums to disperse protest, why can't agents be paid to confuse the fact the army shot innocent civilians
No death was confirmed.
Stop lying like a devil.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by lastburn(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
What about the live videos on that faithful night... Didn't you see any on ig?
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by cybertruss(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by cybertruss(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
https://punchng.com/update-injured-victim-of-lekki-shootings-dies-in-hospital-sanwo-olu/?amp=1

The governor confirmed 1 death from Punch. Is it a fake news.

Let's stop this propaganda that they did not shoot civilians. The single death is enough prove. We don't need pictures or images.

The governors word is enough prove. They are trying to wash brain the citizens with paid agents
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
But i taught this Dj confirm 78 people dead
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by cybertruss(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by Oblongata: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hate what the government is putting us through...

But nonetheless Army did not shoot at protesters...

I was not there, but I am not a fool, and don’t have wool of dunce over my eyes

Yoruba people talk say ‘Even when in tears, we should still see the road’.

Let’s stop fanning the heat please...

If the country does not calm down then we are not all safe!

Armed robbers would take over streets
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by cybertruss(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
But i taught this Dj confirm 78 people dead

Governor insisted on 1 death. Amnesty International claimed they have evidence of several death
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by Lagoon0: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
cybertruss:
The video evidence and images are not important. civilians
Bro calm down. I don't know if you're Igbo or not but I'll say something I noticed differentiate Yoruba's from Igbos. Igbo are very emotional about things. And yorubas are not.
Seems Yoruba has more hardened mind and prefer to be objective. I don't see evidence from witness or affected individuals. Though I condemn everything that happened.
Let's understand our different point of view. Yoruba's that are not emotional and always avoiding tribal clash might be brutal when it happens. So let's not talk carelessly we Yoruba's are watching and investigating carefully
Re: Endsars: Stop The Deceit, Paid Agents Might Have Uploaded Fake Images & Videos by cybertruss(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lagoon0:

Bro calm down. I don't know if you're Igbo or not but I'll say something I noticed differentiate Yoruba's from Igbos. Igbo are very emotional about things. And yorubas are not.
Seems Yoruba has more hardened mind and prefer to be objective. I don't see evidence from witness or affected individuals. Though I condemn everything that happened.
Let's understand our different point of view. Yoruba's that are not emotional and always avoiding tribal clash might be brutal when it happens. So let's not talk carelessly we Yoruba's are watching and investigating carefully

OK. It is true. Let us follow event critically

(1) (Reply)

DJ Switch Blows Hot On Nigeria Govt. & Promises To Continue The #endsars Protest / Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. / ENDSARS: Ranking US Congressman Writes UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.