Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) (58888 Views)

#EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
lordprogress:
our press is dead if it was to be in the u.s,u.k,Korea the press should have a right to interview the president direct ask him why he sent the soldiers for the killing. angry
Person never fit read script you dey talk of interview, them send you?
Do you want his make up to wear off?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by chingle5(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ArewaHero:
now him don address you is that all

Mtchewww
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Ategberoson(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack005:
Baba this man said nothing oh.. He didnt even mention the lekki issue, no remorse at all.

our plight on revolution cannot work because of the three major tribes this country is made up. already I was seeing this constant burning In southwest as attack against southwest and I'm sure majority of people must have been thinking in that direction

there is no how revolution will take place without attracting tribal tone, Nzeogwu might mean well in the early politics but not killing his tribesmen played it as tribal war which caused a lot of lives of Igbo

how can revolution happened with the Northerners not backing it? this protest was mere Southern Nigeria distress and any further attack on federal govt might lead to civil war as Northerners will see it as attack against their kinsmen

what we can do is to push for restructuring, elect those that have our interest in the legislature then we can discuss secession if it's necessary after restructuring

this peaceful protest that had been hijacked to be one of the most bloody protest in Nigeria must be put mute for the sake of our psychological traits and safety
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kabir5643:
I can't believe he didn't say anything about LEKKI shocked
Shabi him sons don tell you say the think no happen say na behind the scene video clips. What do you want him to say again. Lol
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Numerouno94(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Eyah, you fit give me your mama number too.I no mind.

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Eyah, you fit give me your mama number too.I no mind.

Sorry, she go beat me.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Rejoice28(f): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
The youths should form their own political party[sub][/sub] A party that will be strictly for the youths...this old men should stop frustrating and destroying this country
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by obi2eze: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
yeezyquan:

Airtel thanks sir

Done. Please remove your no.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by yeezyquan(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
obi2eze:

Done. Please remove your no.
thank you very sir , I've modified my earlier post ,thank you very much sir
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
homesteady:

You know plenty people were shot right? Is it until they die before it should be talked about?
Yes I know and I sympathize.

But the phrase "Lekki massacre" has gone all over the world and every reasonable human being should know this is very unfair.

Till this moment nobody has proved how it was a massacre, not one single name given.

Haha. Have we started having Nigerians without names?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Chenko001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hahaha grin grin

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Jack005(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

our plight on revolution cannot work because of the three major tribes this country is made up. already I was seeing this constant burning In southwest as attack against southwest and I'm sure majority of people must have been thinking in that direction

there is no how revolution will take place without attracting tribal tone, Nzeogwu might mean well in the early politics but not killing his tribesmen played it as tribal war which caused a lot of lives of Igbo

how can revolution happened with the Northerners not backing it? this protest was mere Southern Nigeria distress and any further attack on federal govt might lead to civil war as Northerners will see it as attack against their kinsmen

what we can do is to push for restructuring, elect those that have our interest in the legislature then we can discuss secession if it's necessary after restructuring

this peaceful protest that had been hijacked to be one of the most bloody protest in Nigeria must be put mute for the sake of our psychological traits and safety
I quite agree.. Kudos!!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Sorry, she go beat me.
Despite your zombieism to the government, you still can't afford a phone for yourself. You must be really cheap.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
ModelX:
Your house will burn. Foolish boy

Nah... It won't!!! You know why??!

1. I have a working fire extinguisher, and know exactly how to use it.
2. I don't and won't chase rats when the fire starts.
3. I don't play with fire inside the building.

I can almost bet you have no idea what or how this correlates with the poor showing of Mr. President tonight... That's not my problem. Your ignorance is your choice!!!

Now, get lost!!!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dreyton36:

It won't be a bad idea if you reveal your location so that we can come greet you once in a while
grin cheesy grin.Please leave my brother.His eyes go soon clear.Just dont visit him ooo.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Despite your zombieism to the government, you still can't afford a phone for yourself. You must be really cheap.

Says a slowpoke who owns the entire world...

Getaway!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Benzy001:
Waste of data, tomorrow...we move
I take God beg you. As una dey move, make una not soil anything wey go affect the poor masses. Like market, bank, shops and all that. Politicians don't keep their money in the bank, their kids don't school here and they don't have shops at the market. Na wewe dey use those places. Also stay safe to fight to the end.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Incandescent(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria deserves better.

This is wickedness
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Skmoda(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
talashe ni country gan....ah!!! see president be like disgrace....
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by bolrew: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
CilicMarin:
I Know That My Daddy Will Calm Everything DownToday...

Baba Buhari We Love You!

God Bless Nigeria!

Thunder Fire IPOB Yoots!

May thunder kill you and all your sponsors
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Felaogun1: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Am doubting this is buhari ooh the speech is nonsense this is editing ooh at sango our NEPA don vex off light immediately after the rubbish said by president grin
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Says a slowpoke who owns the entire world...

Getaway!

You see your life?Supporting and defending the present government has zapped all that is left of your brain cells, your comeback is as weak and lifeless as your lord and master, jubrin.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mrattih:

Thanks a lot bro. God bless
Uwc. Amen and you too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Tohsynetita1: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
check this
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Abimboye01: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh God let there be peace in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by PBeni(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
shadeyinka:

Stupid father of a stupid son

I won't trade words with you boy. I want to believe you have working brains. Go back and read what you put up there, slowly this time. Now tell me if there's an iota of sense in it.
You can quote me when you have something sensible to say to me.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by NobleAngell(f): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Airoflaw:
you get two for house?
Yes, y?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by hansomb: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
ignis:
From the President's speech, he is apparently not aware of the Lekki Toll Gate Shooting.

This video is photoshop... We can never be deceived.

By the way, Am I the only one that don't clearly understand Buhari’s English and diction?
Seems uv NEVER set foot in the North. That's the normal core NORTH accent.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Tonnyb12(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnyja:
30k crew will tell you about that he is the best after slice bread and butter.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by pefosa(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

Baba Buhari We Love You!

God Bless Nigeria!

Thunder Fire IPOB Yoots!
you are a big fool and may God punish you for this rubbish you just type.. you are a big idiot.. you very stupid..
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
somehow:

you mean they have been telling him all he has been reading since 2015?
It shocked you to know that those that do pre-recorded speech would do that?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by NaijaAlien: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2020
You and your father and buhari are bastards. Nonsense
CilicMarin:

Baba Buhari We Love You!

God Bless Nigeria!

Thunder Fire IPOB Yoots!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.