Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) (58840 Views)

#EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by shadeyinka(m): 4:45am On Oct 23, 2020
PBeni:

I won't trade words with you boy. I want to believe you have working brains. Go back and read what you put up there, slowly this time. Now tell me if there's an iota of sense in it.
You can quote me when you have something sensible to say to me.
I wonder why a simple phrase will pain you like that. Why take it personal if ....Stupidity can somehow be hereditary was the statement I made in simple English!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by PBeni(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2020
shadeyinka:

I wonder why a simple phrase will pain you like that. Why take it personal if ....Stupidity can somehow be hereditary was the statement I made in simple English!

I don't remember mentioning you. Why would you quote me to say something like that in the first place? You have any grievances with me?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by VEE2010(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2020
You must be an Ek member

Dcnj:

The sound of HU !!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Dcnj(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2020
VEE2010:
You must be an Ek member

What does Ek mean?
Is it a club or MMM people?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by shadeyinka2: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
@CilicMarin
Thanks a lot for your concern. As discussed, some people have never read the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell. The book is an interesting mirror of how Nigeria as a nation currently is.

Some people like acting "Two legs good - Four legs bad!". If you've read the book, you'll remember them. Very mumushious creatures who bleat about things they don't understand nor have the capacity to understand. Bigots who don't and can't think they are...may God deliver us from them.

Those George Orwell spoke about are the enemy of the nation. Crumbs they take under the table has killed their conscience. As far as they are concerned, the status quo should continue forever. They are always bleating about their darling daddy!

I believe you care about this nation enough to pray we get delivered from legal oppressors irrespective of their source.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by shadeyinka2: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
PBeni:

I don't remember mentioning you. Why would you quote me to say something like that in the first place? You have any grievances with me?
My apologies bro!
My anger was vented on someone you quoted. They have a darling daddy they don't want us to speak the truth about
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by ThatReporterz: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
God pls give Jubril al Sudani the Sermons wisdom to say the right things tonight and not say Lekki killings was photoshopped.

Updated: He said nothing about Lekki toll and solution to attacks nationwide
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by PBeni(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
shadeyinka2:

My apologies bro!
My anger was vented on someone you quoted. They have a darling daddy they don't want us to speak the truth about

Oh, I get you now. My apologies too man.
I was very pissed off with the guys comment, such insensitivity...
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by shadeyinka2: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
PBeni:

Oh, I get you now. My apologies too man.
I was very pissed off with the guys comment, such insensitivity...
My main Monika is banned because of my response to him. They removed the post.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by PBeni(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
shadeyinka2:

My main Monika is banned because of my response to him. They removed the post.

You can imagine angry
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Airoflaw(m): 4:21am On Oct 24, 2020
NobleAngell:
Yes, y?
winksend it
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Yahksbiz(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ericmor:

I didn't hear him say anything about the lekki killing anyway
that means he didn't agree there was a killing or probably he doesn't know there is a place called lekki in Nigeria.

you voted for this man
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Yahksbiz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Justarandomguy:
do you know anyone that got hurt in the "shootout"? If yes share their pics and proof

if the president don't know if lekki is in Nigeria or Sudan
am I the one to know what is happening there.
I don't even know if buhari is the president of Niger or somalia. we shouldn't be discussing this.
you as bad as wicked as the bullet fired at the protesters.

jesus says
he who kills with sword shall kill by it
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by ericmor: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yahksbiz:

that means he didn't agree there was a killing or probably he doesn't know there is a place called lekki in Nigeria.

you voted for this man
Lol. Another problem with we Nigerians, judge people unnecessarily. For ur information , I have only voted for fashola for his second term bcs of his good work in the office for the first four yrs n voted a Lagos state house of rep man in my area also for d good things he is doing in my area. I dont waste my vote. So learn how to talk to people next time
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) by Yahksbiz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
ericmor:

Lol. Another problem with we Nigerians, judge people unnecessarily. For ur information , I have only voted for fashola for his second term bcs of his good work in the office for the first four yrs n voted a Lagos state house of rep man in my area also for d good things he is doing in my area. I dont waste my vote. So learn how to talk to people next time

okay, sorry for that........

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.