Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Are People Still Going To Protest ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are People Still Going To Protest ? (429 Views)

Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Still Going To Protest ? by Blackhacker(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
After hearing the president speak, my question is that are people still going to protest
Re: Are People Still Going To Protest ? by Tony142: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blackhacker:
After hearing the president speak, my question is that are people still going to protest

No
Re: Are People Still Going To Protest ? by colar2020: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
I guess the answer is yes. What a poor address from the president.
Re: Are People Still Going To Protest ? by WonderManly(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can you all just imagine. So, after all this so called long time rehearsal and with all days and nights sleeping at the recording studio. So he has nothing to say than: This lifeless, speechless, senseless meaningless, nonsense and useless words/speech "talk". Rubbish!
Protest continues...
Re: Are People Still Going To Protest ? by incogni2o: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Not only protest,

Civil dissobeidience is more appropriate in this case.
Re: Are People Still Going To Protest ? by Faber(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
He whom the gods wants to kill they first make deaf...

They don make Buhari deaf. The youths expected him to sack the IGP or take other tough decisions on the security chiefs.. but no way. So am disappointed to tell you that the protest will hit a crescendo now
Re: Are People Still Going To Protest ? by david22uu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Faber:
He whom the gods wants to kill they first make deaf...

They don make Buhari deaf. The youths expected him to sack the IGP or take other tough decisions on the security chiefs.. but no way. So am disappointed to tell you that the protest will hit a crescendo now

exactly I thot

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerian Youths Should Form A Political Party" - Tope Adefemiwa / Americans Making Same Mistake We Made. / Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation Visits FCT Minister, Bello (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.