Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting (77265 Views)

Top 10 States With Reported Deaths From Insecurity In 2022 / Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Edo Assembly Confirms Two Commissioners-designate, Three Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by fashrola(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:
That's what the mischievous people have been terming massacre.

It's glaring they had pre thought/planned of all those Photoshop photos of the acclaimed Lekki protesters victims hoping they are going to use it to blackmail government.

Yoruba's, rat wey dey bite you still dey blow breeze...

Yoruba Ronu, Yoruba Soji

RIP to the deads

Till your whole family are shot dead before you call it a Massacre? Because you are collecting peanuts from your paymaster should never make you lose your conscience towards humanity...

More than 20 people were killed in Zamfara State yesterday and you are still typing rubbish here?

Prayers and curses takes time!!! I just hope you never see the break of another beautiful day since you have decided to be Unfortunate on a social media platform

Rubbish!!!

And if you dare quote me..... Your whole damn family shall perish

Since you don't have conscience and respect to the bereaved families!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
DCatt:
Shawn King of all people?

The fake news chiefs in the US are now helping. I said it that it's Anttifa kind of terrorists that were organizing this is Nigeria.

Where are these Instagram videos where they watched them die?

This tweet alone will show Trump that the deepstate is fighting here are the ones helping in Nigeria.

People that matter already know, believe whatever you want

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by soojar(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
openmine:
Where are those paid agents of the ruling party who said there was no death recorded?
Where are those educated illiterates who allowed themselves to be easily deceived by these heartless folks that are paid heavily to manipulate their head using tribalism as a tool?
Shey you guys believed that trash from those selfish goons that the army were only firing in the air!
Relax! Don't worry...this is just the beginning!

Those soldiers whatever they motives were committed an heinous crime for using blunt force on protesters without provocation.

But, a little bit of common sense will tell someone that even if it's just 1 soldier that aims his gun directly at about 1000 people crowded together, there is no way up a hundred people will not be dead. It sounds somehow that an adult will actually believe about 20 soldiers (according to the stories), aimed at a thousand plus people with the intention of killing them and they only got less than 10.

In my opinion, what likely happened is that the government (or some politicians as the case may be) needed to hijack the protest because it was gradually turning into a revolution which would not be in their favour. They brought soldiers to start firing in the air in the dark, everybody ran helter skelter not knowing what is what. A few people got caught by stray bullet and some injured through stampede. They already infilterated the protesters with hoodlums to take charge immediately after in the destruction of properties, looting, killing innocent people, etc and thereby discrediting the whole protest and bringing it to a premature end.

Makes sense? or have I been watching too many conspiracy movies?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

It's glaring they had pre thought/planned of all those Photoshop photos of the acclaimed Lekki protesters victims hoping they are going to use it to blackmail government.

Yoruba Ronu, Yoruba Soji

RIP to the deads

You are a bastard an evil bastard a very very toxic one at that

You spent all morning screaming it was a hoax saying there was no death

Now you change your tone? Kai

You are evil

Now you see why people hate your tribe ?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Yoruba Ronu, Yoruba Soji

RIP to the deads
Your aim at overtly and covertly trying to create a tribal war on nairaland will only grant you the full measure of God's wrath if you don't desist.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by DCatt: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2020
What?

Gala hawkers have more credibility in Nigeria than Shawn King in the US.

These are the same people who saw Trump colluding with Russia live on Instagram.
maynia:

Debunk the fake with facts, aboki

People that matter know the truth

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by plaindealer: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Have you ever wonder why they are peddling fake news, massacre that never happened and shooting without dead bodies?

What's in it for them? Total destruction of Nigeria, the ipob ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by richie240: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

Aboki, I know you trying hard to be ibo, it's obvious.

People know the truth, check your favourite international and local media tongue, believe whatever you want
Hehehehe....so u nor know b4?
I bin come from Ajali for olumba north rocal govt for anambala state, abi u wan try am?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by richie240: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2020
plaindealer:
Have you ever wonder why they are peddling fake news, massacre that never happened and shooting without dead bodies?

Gbam!
cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
DCatt:
What?

Gala hawkers have more credibility in Nigeria than Shawn King in the US.

These are the same people who saw Trump colluding with Russia live on Instagram.

She had more than 200k views during the LIVE, I thought you were online too, you didn't notice the views? grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Hehehehe....so u nor know b4?
I bin come from Ajali for olumba north rocal govt for anambala state, abi u wan try am?

grin grin grin

COW grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by DCatt: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Your head dey there.

Hey if you be man I for send 2 hot head doctors your way.
plaindealer:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by zikter(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Islie:

The Governor just confirmed 2 to be dead

The amnesty international confirmed 12

So whats is your point now
some people claim 78 or more. Who do we believe now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by jcross19: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

I was expecting the message you guys have been repeating lately from you as well.

Message like;

' That's how it feels'
' Yoruba's are not organised' bla bla

Breeze don blow........
oh boy you no get shame oooh? since the governor confirmed two knowing that there are more than that figure , meaning that shooting is real and massacre is true.... see how much did they pay you? seeing your fellow brother suffering in the hand of wicked leaders! abi that wharehouse stored up with covid19 palliative is also Photoshop? can you see the level of wickedness your leaders have just proved, those people that paid to be posting and defending them on social media.. shame on you brother..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Nnamso65(m): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2020
That is very bad attitude

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by gambia(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Yoruba Ronu, Yoruba Soji

RIP to the deads
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Your cup is getting full!

The only tribe shouting tribalism up and down in Nigeria are igbos. Why? They abandon their Leland to go and cause trouble elsewhere.

I have never heard a Benin, Nupe, Idoma, Calabar man complain of tribalism.

Stay in your wretched land please

For your information, I am from Akwa Ibom State.

Bury your ethnic divide with yourself. We now know the true enemies.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Kudejo: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2020
It anger me that people are more outraged at the deaths of 12 people in Lekki than they are at the deaths of 20 people in Zamfara
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by osazsky(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Watch the videos in the Link, I posted to links there, one blog n one Twitter link click them to see the evidence.
If u were smart enough, u would have clicked the links, u just watched only the YouTube videos n replied me. Nonsense
Don't be daft abeg.
am I blind cant see dead bodies..pls send it to my WhatsApp maybe it's a wrong link
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
At first, he said 0 life was lost
Later, he said 1 life was lost
Now, he just said 2 lives are lost.

Is Sanwo-Olu playing WHOT cards or which general market is he picking these numbers from?
how many lives were lost in the lekki shooting
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by ibedun: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

For your information, I am from Akwa Ibom State.

Bury your ethnic divide with yourself. We now know the true enemies.

Enemy of what?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by ibedun: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
how many lives were lost in the lekki shooting

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by LastProphet: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Awol1:
Those who have been looking for dead bodies now have two corpses to eat.

Hope they are fine now?

Madridguy, are two corpses enough for your pepprrsoup or do you want more?

2 corpse is a massacre? I thought it was hundreds? Why just 2? You called Sanwo Olu a liar yesterday so pls can you give us your own authentic figures of just 2 of your own?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by Fgwa: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
Fools
Even Joseph weh see famine for 7yrs no store food for Egyptians the way these guys stored covid19 palliatives.
Greedy ass.holes
Oboy! u make want die with laughter.
True talk shall.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by jcross19: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Your cup is getting full!

The only tribe shouting tribalism up and down in Nigeria are igbos. Why? They abandon their Leland to go and cause trouble elsewhere.

I have never heard a Benin, Nupe, Idoma, Calabar man complain of tribalism.

Stay in your wretched land please
you be mad people see Yoruba you want to deceive with your tribalism are wiser than you, keep on deceiving yourself.... are you not ashamed that your leaders stores those foods in that warehouse doing what? that's to show you that your paymasters are evil callous and wicked ... it shall never be well with those evil leaders including their supporters...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by openmine(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2020
soojar:

Those soldiers whatever they motives were committed an heinous crime for using blunt force on protesters without provocation.

But, a little bit of common sense will tell someone that even if it's just 1 soldier that aims his gun directly at about 1000 people crowded together, there is no way up a hundred people will not be dead. It sounds somehow that an adult will actually believe about 20 soldiers (according to the stories), aimed at a thousand plus people with the intention of killing them and they only got less than 10.

In my opinion, what likely happened is that the government (or some politicians as the case may be) needed to hijack the protest because it was gradually turning into a revolution which would not be in their favour. They brought soldiers to start firing in the air in the dark, everybody ran helter skelter not knowing what is what. A few people got caught by stray bullet and some injured through stampede. They already infilterated the protesters with hoodlums to take charge immediately after in the destruction of properties, looting, killing innocent people, etc and thereby discrediting the whole protest and bringing it to a premature end.

Makes sense? or have I been watching too many conspiracy movies?
The first thing any security operative does is to engage the protesters with respect esp when they have confirmed there is no deadly weapon in their possession!
Firing in the air or at unarmed protesters is unacceptable as this will cause a stampede just like you rightly alluded to!
We are still yet to know who switched off the light and for what purpose....were these lights switched off when there was a covid-19 curfew?
Even if the protesters were obstinate and refused to move, there are other ways to firmly take them away from that spot without using brute force or deadly weapon....But we live in a country where the only first and last option available to a security operative is brute force...so i am not surprised!
As for your last question.....I think you are right about watching too many conspiracy movies!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2020
plaindealer:

Relax with your tribal seeds you are trying to plant. The Governor has confirmed the shooting happened.

We now know the Military and Presidency were lying.

It is a shame we have people like you trying to cover the tracks of murderers who shot at unarmed civilians with the National flags in their hands.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by LastProphet: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Kudejo:
It anger me that people are more outraged at the deaths of 12 people in Lekki than they are at the deaths of 20 people in Zamfara

Can you give names of just 3 of the 12 people in Lekki let's verify?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by jcross19: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2020
LastProphet:

2 corpse is a massacre? I thought it was hundreds? Why just 2? You called Sanwo Olu a liar yesterday so pls can you give us your own authentic figures of just 2 of your own?
just two? may the fate of those two fall on you before this weekend....evil people that have sold their souls for just 30shekel of silvers
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by jcross19: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2020
LastProphet:

Can you give names of just 3 of the 12 people in Lekki let's verify?
even your evil governor just confirmed it now abi don't you read the op?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Enemy of what?

Enemies of the country.

Those who will shoot at unarmed civilians with the flag of the country in their hands.

Those are the true enemies of the country.

All these Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba talk is stale.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by jcross19: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Relax with your tribal seeds you are trying to plant. The Governor has confirmed the shooting happened.

We now know the Military and Presidency were lying.

It is a shame we have people like you trying to cover the tracks of murderers who shot at unarmed civilians with the National flags in their hands.
very shameful!!!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.