Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

#endsars: You Should Not Expect More From Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: You Should Not Expect More From Mr. President (160 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: You Should Not Expect More From Mr. President by cybertruss(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am surprised that many are expecting much from Mr. President.

If you study the situation, you will discover that this issues would have been avoided if the majority of the youths voted wisely in the 2015 election.

I think the youths should bear it for now. Currently, Mr. President have absolute power. The only person higher than him is God. He can do and undo. He can do anything and clean up and nothing will happen. The National Assembly and judiciary must dance to his tone.

If you like demonstrate till the next 200 years, he will only do what he wants to do.

He would have proscribed the gathering as terrorism and there is nothing you can do about it. I believed he had respect for it a little because it originated from the South West.

My advice is that we should rest because you cannot change anything. The only game changer here is God. For the people killed, they can only cry for vengeance which God will execute whenever he likes.

Maybe the youth should be wiser in the next election and vote wisely without tribal sentiments. It also depends on whether your vote count then.

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Nigeria’s Deprivation Of Electorates VS Lawmakers High Renumeratio / Postponement Of Examinations In Akwa Ibom State University / #endsars Protest And 20 Takeaways – By Lai Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.