Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) (57488 Views)

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Genevieve Nnaji Speaks On CNN About ‘Lionheart’ Acquisition By Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by thaoriginator: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Marine54:
E PAIN NAM ! If Buhari try nonsense Gaddafi's treatment will be a child play !
Libya is now fuccked up since America killed him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Richykaycee(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
he understand our plight more than other celebrities, do more than Femi falana had done as activist,make the youth proud& avoid David Adeleke(Davido) snake dance pattern.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Femonjay post=95224443][/quote]
dont mind him...he got a job from buhari government and he is afraid of loosing it when buhari is finally bundled out of p
ower...i understand his pain
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

Which one is about Edo people again? Please explain. Are you tired of blaming Igbo now? It's Edo turn? shocked
Please remind me where I blamed Igbo people or get lost with your tribal bigotry.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by styless(f): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Waste of time.
and you spend time to comment. .fool... name one thing that you have done for this country. ..oloshi
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by damosky12(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.

Femi Falana, Falz's father, is not as bad as you paint. That man is a strong protégée of Gani Fawehinmi.

He is a human rights lawyer. His chambers is known to represent the poor who don't have access to fighting for their rights.

Falana has not been at par with any government. That's why he has never gotten a political nomination. He fought against OBJ, Jonathan. Now he is standing against Buhari for the people.

Making such point blank accusation may be unfair.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Neddstark: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.

Exactly, if the DSS could arrest Sowore, he should be arrested and made to face the blame for the cause he incited. Segalink who began it peacefully eventually backed out but these guys kept on stirring rage on social media.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
You're a demented soul and I have nothing much than to say you're doomed with this thought of yours
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Let's even go with your narrative, that means FALS don't have to get involved in the protest since he is comfortable. What do gain from all these twist. God help you.
you dey answer those mad people. ..even buhari cannot take treatment in this country and he comes to shout God bless Nigeria. ...will God come from the sky when he already gave us what we need

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Marine54:
E PAIN NAM ! If Buhari try nonsense Gaddafi's treatment will be a child play !
he will be sodomized before people cut off his head
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
hunt kan hunter ni......na him send your papa not to be a lawyer dining with politicians and elites Nonsense. Bad belle
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Let's even go with your narrative, that means FALS don't have to get involved in the protest since he is comfortable. What do gain from all these twist. God help you.

Bro you are smart & wise altogether.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by istina: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with
conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.

Obviously u were born just few hours ago and so u don't know how Femi Falana fought for democracy in this country even when it was suicidal to speak up during the millitary era.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by LucemFerre: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2020
If una like make una go vote another old cargo again for 2023.
But maaan, saying it out loud... “2023” far ooo. We go last for this matter o

Our main problem is unity. It’s not just Nigerians, Black people just have serious lack of love for one another. If the mentality of the citizens don’t change the structure will never change.
Even with this protest, most people are just playing “the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend”

People are complaining about The president’s speech but, it was the same style of speech that made y’all vote for him the first time. You can’t plant guava and harvest mango.

Forget tribe, forget religion, we are all human beings. If we don’t understand that then NOTHING will ever get better.

I’ve been against Nigerian style of governance since 1960 and I am seriously against brutality and harassment by anybody so don’t quote me and tell me nonsense

Btw... nice one Falz

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Snr1Anifowoshe(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

But I thought you guys said there were no casualties,that those videos were fake.
Life goes on.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Snr1Anifowoshe(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created..
Life goes on.

But I thought you guys said there were no casualties,that those videos were fake. How much were you guys paid to stand against truth and good

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

It is very obvious you did not watch the video completely before making these obnoxious statements. angry
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Pheelz2020(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
I am sure to be sure that you are very sure that he surely doesn't know who FALANA is.

he should jux FEM there.

[quote author=Femonjay post=95224443][/quote]
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
seriously? undecided
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by luluman: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
Can somebody tell this sponsored mumu to leave our Falz alone?
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by michoim(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by xtgozie(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

you know nothing JON SNOW
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Osobi32(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
You will die of oppression, you will wear curses like a robe and helmet. idiot low life
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by seborrhic: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
You think God is so idle to help those who are already lost and heading for hellfire?
The fact remains there are some people that are even beyond God's help.
The person u quoted is amongts those lot.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by billbonesmd(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
I hope everyone can clearly see now, that Northerners are a biggest threat to peace and prosperity in Nigeria, with their selfish disposition to power acquisition.
No Governor, or Northern politician said one word on all these events. We can see King Buhari's position.
I hope our Southwestern brethren can now see clearly and spare Igbos now, for it is clear they aren't the problem and have always fought against Northeen oppression.
To our Northern brothers, continue, the day of reckoning is fast approaching....

2023 On my mind.

Falz for president..
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by TommyAnthem(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
The youths have the numbers, they are intelligent, they are united and well organised based on their conduct before their agitations were hijacked by hoodlums, how I wish they could channel their energy and form a political party and wrest power from those crazy baldheads in Abuja
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Bluev: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

See who ever you are, am sure the curses you have received today alone and the ones still loading will extend to ur 6th & 8th generation
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by odomanis: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Close your mouth joor !
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by AreaFada2: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Please remind me where I blamed Igbo people or get lost with your tribal bigotry.
Well you lot tribal bigots like to hate on Igbo. My simple question how does it make any difference to foolishly blame Igbo, Efik or Edo for something caused by pent up anger in Lagos people due to day light robbery of your leaders (just like leaders throughout Nigeria) and Northern govt propped up by your leaders?

I did not see Edo people blame Lagos indigenes for prison storm in Benin.

I know your primitive who claim overeducation and sophistication.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Just keep quiet
Stop embarrassing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.