Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

#ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) (6922 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 23, 2020
This is exactly what happens to any NATION that sits on a KEG OF GUNPOWDER for donkey years.
Many saw these coming.
They pleaded with Government bodies severally but they were taken unserious.
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by ezeudo97817: 5:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Our brothers from the East are too babaric and intolerant of themselvesGeeess too graphic
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Ahumanbeing: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

[s]Sir ! I do not understand your Summation!

Are u saying I should be Tribal?
[/s]
Bumbling retârd
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Benoxvals(m): 5:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news!!!
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Muna4real(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Peritome:
This is horrible.

I have the video of that. It happened somewhere in odimili north. The police man in particular killed 5 youths. So they targeted him, and killed him leaving the other police men to flee.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Asquare84(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by daddy001: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
Oh my goodness. This is total anarchy
This is total madness.
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by segebase(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2020
lovley
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by ifytrik(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
These people are too barbaric, intolerant, hypocritical, tribalistic and foolish.

I just hope that policeman is one of their own.

E-pastor, well done
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Arthurity1(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
These people are too barbaric, intolerant, hypocritical, tribalistic and foolish.

E-pastor, well done
worthless, brainless, tribalistic fool! as if the same thing isn't happening all over the west. didn't this same nonsense happen at orile by afonja thugs, or do you want to deny it?

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by kmaster007: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Peritome:
This is horrible.
dis people get mind ooooo.... imagine if d tru war com ehn...
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
The cause of these mayhem was never the Lekki shooting. But an evil agenda
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
The world yeyebrities, and men of God like Apostle Suleiman wont see this and condemn it. But quick to TAG genocide without proof and existence
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
OZOnNengiTheory:

E-pastor, well done[/s]
very very stupid of you
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Devilshness..
This is Heartlessness...
This is Wickedness
This is Demonically Inspired..

Noooooooo!!
oh my God!!! I'm crying right now... God please make my passage to your heaven easy!!! Nigerians, what do you stand to gain by killing a person..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Devilshness..
This is Heartlessness...
This is Wickedness
This is Demonically Inspired..

Noooooooo!!
oh my God!!! I'm crying right now... God please make my passage to your heaven easy!!! Nigerians, what do you stand to gain by killing a person??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

E-pastor, well done

You are a certified Tribalist par excellence. I hope you don't travel out when the flames of war you are fanning begins.

Well done. Don't run o!
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Pray For you! May the Mercy of God Locate you before it's too late..
Pity your Soul and Make Peace with God and Quit all these Evil and Wicked Nonsense u guys do Here !
There is no more time..

Well done. OzoNengiTheory is a northerner that wants war. He would meet his waterloo when it starts.

Hausa needs and want war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Godfrey70: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Inhumane seriously people who did dis are Are carnibals
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by DECENCY3: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2020
And these are the youths clamouring to be leaders.

This is too much for a human being
Re: #ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
I don't and won't support this
the aftermath of all these happenings won't be funny at all,trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-year-old Schoolgirl Brutally Raped,stabbed And Burnt To Death In South Africa / 19 Nigerians Arrested In UAE For Robbing ATM / Breaking News! Serious Fight Happening In Ojo, Okoko Axis In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.