Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu (13463 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Bryananimated(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020

I am a 2d animator and illustrator, contact me if you need something animated or just illustrated, I work at an affordable price ,your imagination is the limit.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 9 3 1 6 8 9 5 6 or check my signature/profile to get my link

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by maikeke(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2020
"The Donkeys and Pigs destroyed their self, but the Cows secured their self"
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by bptc10: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Useless Governor, what did you do about the innocent people massacre by the dss in your State?, you also deserve death, ezi bida
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Ikinternational:

Get some pu ssy. It will lessen the frustration.

I know igbo girls won't give. But there's still plenty others

If money is the problem, no wahala I'll send
Yes money is my problem, if you could drop credit for me, airtel 1k, here's my number 07084434300 airtel, the curse that is looming over your head, what have I done to this people.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Ikinternational: 2:26am On Oct 23, 2020
SegFault:

Yes money is my problem, if you could drop credit for me, airtel 1k, here's my number 07084434300 airtel, the curse that is looming over your head, what have I done to this people.

It is done. I even sent more than you requested.
But tomorrow you'll say an igbo man has never done anything for you.

But i no vex. My conscience is clean

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Ikinternational:

It is done. I even sent more than you requested.
But tomorrow you'll say an igbo man has never done anything for you.

But i no vex. My conscience is clean
A bum onye igbo, biko dalu. Airtel won finish person self, 3k credo no be small shit oh. Did you see the shit that happened at abakpa today cry
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by kufreabasi86191: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Youths are hungry. Government need to create more streams for employment of these youths.An idle mind is a devil's workshop.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by luvlyoracle(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2020
SegFault:

A bum onye igbo, biko dalu. Airtel won finish person self, 3k credo no be small shit oh. Did you see the shit that happened at abakpa today cry
Like play like play u don collect...congrats
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Kuginzi: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2020
The destruction made by protesters in Lagos State is far more than that of Enugu state. So to justify everything, pls Enugu protesters don't be left behind. Keep it up
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2020
luvlyoracle:
Like play like play u don collect...congrats
I'm still afraid that airtel would steal it. Those guys are just like those hoodlums on the street, make I no lie if not for network issues (airtel's own worse pass) Glo is the best for me, airtel just loves stealing my credit, I don't know why.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Kollysman1: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Is that a justification to destroy the little?
Oponu

SegFault:

Enugu beautiful? shockedshocked then what will you call akwa ibom.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Kollysman1:
Is that a justification to destroy the little?
Oponu

Brother no dey put words for my mouth, I hate the nonsense that happened yesterday.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by Kennyfancy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wrong Governor
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu by JBoss25(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

You obviously have not been to Enugu.
I was there two months ago I'll only rate few parts of Abuja above Enugu city.
Facts...
wow Enugu fine pass Imo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu / Anambra Arrests 250 ‘Illegal Revenue Collectors’ / Nigeria Police: Say No To Vote Buying & Electoral Violence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.