Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. (584 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by Strange57: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Well,as for me I left home late,I was not going there to protest and I was not going there to cause violence either so,from my observations I noticed most of the protesters are hoodlums and cult groups only few of them look responsible.They first went to the police station and burnt it down the officers couldn't wait as they all took to their heels,some even dropped their gun which was taken by the protesters all the prisoners were freed and all properties were stolen before they finally burnt it.
They also went to the local council stole all the government properties there and within twinkle of an eye it was set ablaze I was sad but couldn't do anything i was just smh pathetically.After vandalising almost everything that belongs to the government they brought a disc jockey and started dancing in the middle of the road.
well in summary i don't support the violence going on in the country it getting too much already i hope the president use the military to restore peace across the country GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by theFilmtric: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
theFilmtricsay

Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by Authority1o1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay...

No experience greater than the sharing of palliatives which were at first meant to be shared to the people, but were trapped in warehouses and palaces.
Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by osamz007: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Strange57:
Well,as for me I left home late,I was not going there to protest and I was not going there to cause violence either so,from my observations I noticed most of the protesters are hoodlums and cult groups only few of them look responsible.They first went to the police station and burnt it down the officers couldn't wait as they all took to their heels,some even dropped their gun which was taken by the protesters all the prisoners were freed and all properties were stolen before they finally burnt it.
They also went to the local council stole all the government properties there and within twinkle of an eye it was set ablaze I was sad but couldn't do anything i was just smh pathetically.After vandalising almost everything that belongs to the government they brought a disc jockey and started dancing in the middle of the road.
well in summary i don't support the violence going on in the country it getting too much already i hope the president use the military to restore peace across the country GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

MILITARY THAT CAN'T HANDLE ARMED BOKO HARAM NI
Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by Strange57: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
osamz007 but seriously we really need them now.
Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by CeterisXVII: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Strange57:

I don't know where you went to, but it was definitely NOT an #EndSARS protest.

You just went to waste your time by following hoodlums who went to loot and burn down government buildings. If you get arrested at the scene as an accomplice of those hoodlums, what will be your defence?

Don't use #EndSARS as an excuse please, because the movement is non violent, and it does NOT preach or use violence in any of its endeavours.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by Betty101: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
CeterisXVII:

I don't know where you went to, but it was definitely NOT an #EndSARS protest.

You just went to waste your time by following hoodlums who went to loot and burn down government buildings. If you get arrested at the scene as an accomplice of those hoodlums, what will be your defence?

Don't use #EndSARS as an excuse please, because the movement is non violent, and it does NOT preach or use violence in any of its endeavours.
The real ENDSARS are no longer on the steet oo!I wonder what he went outside to do .

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by Strange57: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
grin
Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by helinues: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2020
shocked
Re: My Experience At The Ongoing End Sars Protest Today,narrate Your Experience. by CeterisXVII: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Strange57:
Well it was a protest a very violent one,if you read my write up very well you will see were i said they were mostly hoodlums and cult group.
lol you said i just wasted my time but the time i spent there was well spent and isn't wasted at all as i was watching i was also thinking of what the military could do to disperse them.As for the arrest if they were to be arrested i wouldn't be among those arrested i only followed and watched at reasonable distance.
In a nutshell,you did not get the message i was trying to pass across.
They were hoodlums and cult groups....yet you call them EndSARS protests or EndSARS group? Can you see that you are confusing yourself? Are hoodlums and cult groups part of the EndSARS movement? Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Who Will APC Blame For The Current Economic Recession? / NIN Form To Enroll For National Identy Card Download Form Now / HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.