Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today (24702 Views)

2023: FCT Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primary / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by fergie001: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Ahead of the planned protest by activists and civil society organisations at the headquarters of the Department of State Services (DSS) in Abuja today, the agency has beefed up security around its facility.

The activists said they were protesting the continued detention of the pro-democracy activists, Omoyele Sowore and Olawale Bakare despite a second court order granting their release.

This morning, a large number of armed DSS operatives were stationed around the building of the security agency.

At least four hilux vehicles were also stationed on the roads leading to the DSS' headquarters.

Also, there was an increased number of operatives attached to the first gate with an outrider squad patrolling the vicinity.

Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, on Sunday raised the alarm on a plan by the DSS to file a fresh charge against Sowore in a bid to keep him in detention indefinitely.

The DSS had prevented activists, lawyers and families, who came out on Saturday morning to receive Sowore and Bakare following a statement by the agency's spokesman, Peter Afunanya.

In spite of continued local and international condemnation of the DSS' flagrant disregard of court orders and violation of rights of the detainees, the President Muhammadu Buhari regime, the All Progressives Congress and supporters have been unmoved.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/12/dss-beefs-hq-security-ahead-freesowore-protest-today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2019
But why this administration dey flout court order. Why are Buhari, Daura, and kyari bastards??

I wish they can burn DSS facilities.. but dem never born dem well..

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by PapaBaby: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Lawless administration.
Power is transient.
Buhari could be incarcerated after leaving office.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Fear fear nigerians will not protest

It's either justice or southern presidency.

Me I choose justice

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by MrColdsweat: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
you expect the paedophile buhari who overthrew a democratic government, to respect the rule of law?

you nigerians are clowns.

una must get sense by force.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by johnkey: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Democrazy. Today na my birthday make person dash me money

7 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Slawormir: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
But why this administration dey flout court order. Why are Buhari, Daura, and kyari bastards??

Damnnnnn niggarrr
I feel your pain
Hahahahhh
I can easily say sowore don't know what he has put his hand into

How does opposition lead a revolution? Even if you want to do it as a politician then you contact someone every body love maybe Burna boy or tuface to spear head and you indirectly sponsore and fund it without letting the public know.

Revolution and uprising are for people who are apolitical
If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

Same Moda fiuckkers that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom

"Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, on Sunday raised the alarm on a plan by the DSS to file a fresh charge against Sowore in a bid to keep him in detention indefinitely"

Hahahhah
File a treason offence

Hahahhah
Mama osazee give me a bottle of Heineken

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by iammo(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerians and love for drama

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Edyice: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Prof : why is SSS all over the place

Ameachi : don't ask me , ask ABBA kyari he said they will deal with that Yoruba demon lol grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by henry4lov1: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Sawore done see pepper o, but nawao for niaja o

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by IdioticNLmods: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
They can beef up security against protest but can't beef up obedience to court order.
Animals in suits

18 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by chinavs9ja(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigeria is not working....make everybody pack and leave

2 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by NonFarmPayrol: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
They prefer to beef up security than to release

Sowore

Useless country undecided

12 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by martowskin1(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
MrColdsweat:
you expect the paedophile buhari who overthrew a democratic government, to respect the rule of law?

you nigerians are clowns.

una must get sense by force.

They will never get sense, they worship their oppressor, watch how the zombies will come out and type trash

27 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by A305: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
They scared he would escape like Mazi once they release him because Sowore and Mazi are considered rebel brewing treason. CHEAP SIENNA down my sigg

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by obembet(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Antoeni:
A True Activist or human right Activists is Never in Haste to Leave Prison Facility,
As a True Activist you should be able to Endure, Enjoy and Keep Calm, in Prison for as long as Govt wants you there.
So what is Sowore 'Problem.
He is a Counterfeit Activist.

See this animal. This is one of the reason I find it difficult to pray for Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Slymonster(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
A government that dont obey court order. I hope they know nothing last forever. The legacy they keep will haunt them back when they are out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Jrevelation(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
This country Nigeria is a zoo

I'm sorry if you are not happy about that word

6 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by ashawopikin(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

grin
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
a
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by chukwuibuipob: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
angry angry Baztards. FREE SOWORE now embarassed sad angry
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Sunnycliff(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
A whole Yoruba race because of 2023, can't rally round for Sowore!

This is not fair

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Kaybaba5(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
who wan delete
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Strawberryg(f): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
And tomorrow afonjas will be calling us chest beaters....
Take a look at the pictures of men n women with balls holding buhari on stand still till nnamdi was released..... My yoruba brothers n sisters are indeed cowards...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by tstx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Naija doesn't hv a judiciary

2 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Imstrong2(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
This government just hate opposition cos they are opposition themselves. How many protest was carried out during gej regime before he was eventually removed from office and yet they don't obey the rule of law. Poor guy if he really deserves our sympathy
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Born2Breed(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
I know Sowore will run away from Nigeria after his release, just like Kanu,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / "Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.