Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

NYSC Update; Frequently Asked Questions About 2020 Batch A Stream II Answered - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Update; Frequently Asked Questions About 2020 Batch A Stream II Answered (447 Views)

NYSC Registration Procedures 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions By PCMs / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Update; Frequently Asked Questions About 2020 Batch A Stream II Answered by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are reading this because you are a Prospective Corps members (PCM) and you have been bothered with loads of questions in mind to ask but not finding useful answers to your questions. Today Divine Portal got you covered by answering all questions concerning the 2020 batch A stream II.

Below are most vital questions and answers for all Prospective Corp members (PCM) that belong to the 2020 Batch A stream II which already registered for NYSC and waiting for their Call-Up letters.
Note; All (PCM) in the the 2020 Batch A stream II are now known and considered as Batch B.

What NYSC Batch starting on the 30th of November, 2020? The batch starting on 30th November 2020 is 2020 Batch B service year. Replaces 2020 Batch A stream II
What streams are in the 2020 batch B service year? 2020 Batch B Stream I A, 2020 Batch B Stream I B & 2020 Batch B Stream II
How do i know which stream i belong to? The streams have not been assigned so Keep checking your dashboard on the NYSC Portal.
When can i print my call-up letter? Date has not been assigned, you will be notified on your dashboard on the nysc portal.
Are the 2020 Batch A stream I corps members coming back to the orientation camp? Yes, You will be notified after 2020 Batch B Stream I B.
How many days are we spending at the NYSC orientation camps? Three (3) week only (21) days
Will the NYSC portal be reopened for registration for the next batch? NO, All registration for 2020 Batch B has closed for now to enable NYSC clear the blocking.
Can someone apply for correction of date of birth or can it be changed in camp? you can apply for correction of date of birth through your dashboard during online registration (Check the NYSC website for more details). However, after registration in the orientation camp, you cannot change your date of birth.
Can i apply for name correction on my dashboard? Yes, click on change of name link on your dashboard. (i) Spelling Error (ii) Re-arrangement (iii) Addition (iv) Removal. Kindly note that your Students Affair Officer, will see the request for addition and removal of name, process and forward to NYSC for further action.

Get full gist here
https://academicgist.com/nysc-update-frequently-asked-questions-about-2020-batch-a-stream-ii-answered/

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Three Thousand Naira / Planning To Apply For A Scholarship Abroad? Read This / Call Up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.