Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. (503 Views)

Momodu To Ayo Fayose: Let Us Accept We Have Failed This Country / I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by EmekaMD(m): 12:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari killed the last hope with this speech tonight.
Its over.

9ja I don jakpa
Abeg make the last person off lights

1 Like

Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by ibedun: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Biafrans and Jakpa, if only you and ya people can just jakpa back to your 5 mumu states NOBODY CARES!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by Princeps: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:
Biafrans and Jakpa, if only you and ya people can just jakpa back to your 5 mumu states NOBODY CARES!!!!
Oya allow dem jakpa na make dem form Biafra, You and your Fulani masters no gree. You think say Ibo man need you for anything. They have proven time and again to be industrious and business savvy. Make all the Ibo men leave South west make we see as una economy go be. Mumu tribalistic man. And no, I am not Ibo but Niger Deltan.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by blazepascal(m): 1:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Princeps:
Oya allow dem jakpa na make dem form Biafra, You and your Fulani masters no gree. You think say Ibo man need you for anything. They have proven time and again to be industrious and business savvy. Make all the Ibo men leave South west make we see as una economy go be. Mumu tribalistic man. And no, I am not Ibo but Niger Deltan.
you dey mind am
Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by proff010: 1:37am On Oct 23, 2020
I beg where the light switch dey....
Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by obailala(m): 1:52am On Oct 23, 2020
EmekaMD:
Buhari killed the last hope with this speech tonight.
Its over.

9ja I don jakpa
Abeg make the last person off lights

A lot of people were gingered to continue the protests, but PMB's speech just weakened every gingered person I know.
Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by ipobarecriminals: 2:56am On Oct 23, 2020
angry Enuf of of diz wanton destruction of lives/properties in the name of #EndSars.Shun violence and go back to work angry
Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Switch Off the Light

It is over for Nigeria

We Are Out

Oduduwa Nation ..... NOW
Re: The Last Person To Leave This Country Should Please Off Lights. by Sprumbaba: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2020
We die here together. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Full Phone Conversation Between Jaruma And Ex Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba / Palliatives Looted In Ekiti Are Poisonous- Commissioner / Defection: If Umahi Defects That Will Be Death Knell For The Party... Monica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.