Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! (14860 Views)

Throwback Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!! / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Why are you trying to cause an ethnic war, the madness that happened yesterday is it not enough. Nairaland is filled with devilish people ehn.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by richie240: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:

Stop this falsehood, many properties where destroyed in East too

Kindly show us d properties of Pete obi, orji Kali, etc that were destroyed.
Don't forget to show us d palaces of ur obis and ezes that were destroyed
To top it show us evidences of Yoruba leaders inciting Yoruba's to destroy Yoruba leaders and their properties!
.**still waiting!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Sobasojek: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:

How much were you paid to spew this thrash?
Are you mad you this foolish idiot ?

If you have common sense give me answers to these questions

James mwafor the famous sars killer, are you telling me no igbo man know one of his houses they can burn in south east despite the killings he did in south east

Are you telling me igbos don’t know one of orji Uzor Kalu, Ta orji or ikpeazu who have looted abia state fry house?

Why is there more violence in Lagos compared to other states ?

What’s oba of Lagos business with end sars ?

Well when the war finally comes, foolish people like you will be the first ones to be killed by even yorubas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This man and his empty headed 'investments' will suffer dearly for this
Hey internet warrior,there is real war going on in your neighborhood I did not see you there.
https://www.nairaland.com/6199693/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over#95237419
Btw,Nnamdi Kanu is a mad barking dog.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by DonGenovese: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Mods please close this useless thread.. Nairaland should rise above this and not been seen instigating Anarchy in the country.
Close it now.... Let's Rebuild our country and put an end to this nonsense..

Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Paretomaster1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
I don't know why the Yoruba are trying to provoke an ethnic war out of this? Why are this people like this? This people na devil o.

Please shutup, is the Audio real or not? Asari even made a Video of this, Kanu was asking his members to kill police, kills soldiers, Attack Sanwoolu, and Tinubu, people we're calling from Lagos, and other states outside Igboland....

One was even asking for guns �, while Kanu advised him to join one yeye IPOB elite group, and not to ask for guns openly ( meaning there is a military arm of IPOB, secret causing mayhem)

Your evil plot has been exposed, and the War you are asking for, when u get it, we will be here to remind you...
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Lilgabby(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:
This is the type of statements he makes everyday! And you know it! And you know it's Yorubas that burnt down your so-called Obas home. Don't know what an igbo man will be gaining getting involved in that.... But from the events on this site within the last 48 hours, it seems the government and some Yorubas are desperate to rope in the igbo into the mix. Obviously, you all are surprised how the igbo man has conducted himself and his business throughout this crises. I pity you lot! Because if you start attacking the igbos as you guys always did in the past, it will end in premium tears! You can never attack the igbos over Buhari! You are the ones that made him emperor! Sort yourself and stop involving the igbos. There are properties in the east being destroyed too and nobody is mentioning the Yorubas! Slimy, treacherous bunch!
Bastard son of a bitch ashewo.. Just look at the gutters you're pouring out... Just smell your stinky breath if what you're saying really make any sense to your foolish self....
Them suppose knack u 2by2 plank for your spinal cord make u die.....
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Litmus: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seetto:
It is obvious the igbos are the one destroying Lagos, leading violent protest, who knows if they masterminded the killings at lekki toll gate... embarassed

You went to people's land and be destroying their properties, the same way they joined in a protest against the implementation of sharia in kaduna in 2000, joining in burning down mosques, before the hausa Fulani pounce on them and suya them in multitude..

How do we know if you're not one of those destroying Lagos? For all we know, you’re trying to provoke ethnic fighting as part of this agenda.

The point is, like you, I have no solid evidence; my interpretation of your words is no irrefutable evidence.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Rugaria: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lilgabby:

Bastard son of a bitch ashewo.. Just look at the gutters you're pouring out... Just smell your stinky breath if what you're saying really make any sense to your foolish self....
Them suppose knack u 2by2 plank for your spinal cord make u die.....
E pain am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by 1x2x3: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Please shutup, is the Audio real or not? Asari even made a Video of this, Kanu was asking his members to kill police, kills soldiers, Attack Sanwoolu, and Tinubu, people we're calling from Lagos, and other states outside Igboland....

One was even asking for guns �, while Kanu advised him to join one yeye IPOB elite group, and not to ask for guns openly ( meaning there is a military arm of IPOB, secret causing mayhem)

Your evil plot has been exposed, and the War you are asking for, when u get it, we will be here to remind you...

There's a real ethnic fight going on currently at your backyard bro. Stop fighting imaginary enemy online.... Go to Fagba now and they will slice your fingers off.

Here is the link in case you claim not to have seen it. Good luck Keyboard warrior.

https://www.nairaland.com/6199693/fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-hausa-yoruba
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Guestlander: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:
To those father's house left hand pointers, claiming to be Omoluwabi, na God go punish all of you people...

That pre thought/planned Photoshop of victims of Lekki protesters gave more insight.. I know the person who broke Eniola Badmus death on NL with photoshop included

I wasn't crazy to stood so firmly for the nonsense protest to stop after FG disbandment of SARS..

I saw it coming, the hand writing on the wall was so clear but it's a pity that some of my people are short sighted

You supported the shooting of protesters even when we all knew it would escalate to violence. You got your wish and this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Paretomaster1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
1x2x3:

There's a real ethnic fight going on currently at your backyard bro. Stop fighting imaginary enemy online.... Go to Fagba now and they will slice your fingers off.

Here is the link in case you claim not to have seen it. Good luck Keyboard warrior.

https://www.nairaland.com/6199693/fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-hausa-yoruba

Are you denying or confirming your Dalector involvement?

We know that's what you have been looking for to instigate the North against the SW, while u benefit from it COWARDS!

You looking for who to fight your war for you...... Go and face the Northerners you so hate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Commentor: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
DonGenovese:
Mods please close this useless thread.. Nairaland should rise above this and not been seen instigating Anarchy in the country.
Close it now.... Let's Rebuild our country and put an end to this nonsense..

Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala

They cannot close this thread.

Kanu and his urchins must face justice.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by 1x2x3: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Are you denying or confirming your Dalector involvement?

We know that's what you have been looking for to instigate the North against the SW, while u benefit from it COWARDS! [b][/b]

You looking for who to fight your war for you...... Go and face the Northerners you so hate...

No one is instigating. Nnamdi Kanu is foolish for all I know but you coming online to fight imaginary enemy rather than go out now to fight your real enemy in the street makes you a coward.

I connect well with Yorubas offline and the personality I see in them is contrary to what miscreants like you spew online. Be grateful you are on a faceless forum otherwise those currently fighting the real enemies in the street will drill you thoroughly.

Have fun grin.

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Karma0994:
—At the 50sec time stamp, he said:
“Anywhere you see Sanwoolu, you attack him. Tinubu hotel must be burnt down, mad people everywhere”

—At the 2:30min time stamp, an caller called claiming he is in Ikeja and and spoke about End SARS protest generally but he said something further. Check from time 3:20 stamp:

-Caller: Now it’s not even about the EndSARS, what they are saying today is that Tinubu must go, that’s what they are saying. Even the Yorubas.

- Nnamdi Kanu: Tinubu is in trouble, Tinubu is in very trouble and I’m telling you the truth. That man is gone, Anywhere Tinubu runs today, if he likes let him run to England, we are going to find him. He’s going to perish.

He’s a politician, he’s a leader, he’s our leader (Here mocking the Yorubas statement), I say shut you dirty, stinking, useless zoo mouth. You’re an idiot, I told you that all these umuokoko you called are charlatans. They have nothing to offer.

Now let me tell you, let me make it abundantly clear, nobody should go for visa. Every access road to every embassy must be blocked. Nobody is flying out, I want Lagos airport to be grounded, no flight coming in and none coming out.

Seems Aljazeera have finally carried the Lekki massacre. We want them to bring their van with their satellite dish on Lekki, we want them to bring it on Aba (Then he quickly changed mouth) and said let them not come to Aba until we finish what we are doing.

Let them rather go to Lekki and mount their satalite dish and be telling the whole world live from the protest venue. Let them not say errm there was a protest between anti-government protesters and only 4 people die and many were injured, the government say they will investigate, rubbish (simply meaning he want more bigger casualties). We want them to bring their van, infact if you see any BBC journalist, hold them until they bring their van and start transmitting it live, mad people. If you don’t behave like mad people in the zoo, you are not going to succeed.

This revolution will not work, you have to have the mentality of a mad man
[/s]

Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin

You wicked Supporters of this satanic administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by fireback: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Staro:
For those who wants to fly the tribal kite ... sorry, it won't fly
Those who are scratching the surfaces of anything to robe the igbos in, it wont work.

As the Yorùbá Nation continues to witness rampage on the Streets of Lagos, they are wondering what is going on. The troubling targeted arsons of some places in Lagos has been making everyone to wonder.

There has been many theories to explain who were the people behind the burning down of the assets belonging to the APC Leader, Alhaji Bola Tinubu and the palace of Oba Akiolu of Lagos.

But this was the undercurrent that investigation has revealed.

Currently, there is an on-going silent war of supremacy in NURTW in Lagos State. It is between the supporters of the notorious M. C. Oluomo and Kunle Poly for the leadership of the Union.

There has been a feeling among the Lagos indigenes involved in the Union that they are being shortchanged in all things under the auspices of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His reported penchant to allegedly back foreigners against the interest of indigenes repeatedly was said to be infuriating.

Kunle Poly, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene was believed to have lost the leadership of NURTW to M. C. Oluomo because members of the Union were reportedly arm-twisted by Tinubu.

Tinubu was said to have initially preferred remaining neutral and allow the members make their choice of their own volition. But Seyi Tinubu had reportedly intervened on behalf of M. C. Oluomo and forced the hand of Bola Tinubu. Seyi's reason was that Oluomo has been loyal and had to be rewarded.

The supporters of Kunle Poly have not been happy about this situation.

Sources noted that Oluomo had actually shown magnanimity to Kunle Poly and was working together with him. But his (Kunle's) supporters were not assuaged. They were not satisfied.

It was these supporters who were determined to punish Tinubu for his role in installing M. C. Oluomo. Their grouse with Oba Akiolu of Lagos was that he (Akiolu) was seen as a traitor to the Ìsàlè - Èkó interests and was always supporting anything Tinubu did, no matter how hurtful such action was to their interests and fortunes.

The man who was seen in the video clip that went viral, carrying the Staff of Office of Oba Akiolu, is named Samson, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene. He is well known in the area and that was why nobody was bold enough to challenge him.

Samson who has been a vociferous supporter of Kunle Poly, is also the Lord of Manor at Oluwole where he supervises "owó ilè" collection. He is not an unknown quantity.

The invasion and looting of Oba Akiolu's palace seemed strongly connected to his roles in this mess. The invaders only used the current crisis as cover.

It could not be established if this had any connection with the attacks on Bola Tinubu owned companies/establishments in Lagos.

©️ Rèmí Oyèyemí

got this from another thread
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

They cannot close this thread.

Kanu and his urchins must face justice.
go and face Hausa waging war in your land currently

leave nairaland justice when you grow the balls to touch any single hair of Igbos
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Commentor: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
go and face Hausa waging war in your land currently

leave nairaland justice when you grow the balls to touch any single hair of Igbos

Shut up.

I see you are panicking hence your urgent need to close the thread.

It will not happen.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Shut up.

I see you are panicking hence your urgent need to close the thread.

It will not happen.

[/s]
you talk too much
hit the street and do anyhow then you'll understand
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Paretomaster1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
1x2x3:

No one is instigating. Nnamdi Kanu is foolish for all I know but you coming online to fight imaginary enemy rather than go out now to fight your real enemy in the street makes you a coward.

I connect well with Yorubas offline and the personality I see in them is contrary to what miscreants like you spew online. Be grateful you are on a faceless forum otherwise those currently fighting the real enemies in the street will drill you thoroughly.

Have fun grin.

Console yourself, you have been expose...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Commentor: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
you talk too much
hit the street and do anyhow then you'll understand

I'm not the one panicking over an ordinary thread.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

I'm not the one panicking over an ordinary thread.
dude you talk too
much

hit the street if you dare
stop whining like a bish
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Commentor: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
dude you talk too
much

hit the street if you dare
stop whining like a bish

Shut up coward.

Ordinary thread and you are begging mods to close it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision / Troops Neutralize Some Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / Army Rescues 3,000 Civilians From Boko Haram - Military Sources Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.