Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! (14799 Views)

Throwback Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!! / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by splendour7(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

But you are defending Kanu. And I am not defending Adeyinka. So tell me who is following a mad man?
heeey Young Man Thou I Am In Support Of Kanu And Biafra Project But I Don't And Will Never Support Him When He Does Or Says Something Bad,i Am On This Thread Because Your Brothers Were Threatening Ndi Igbo Because Of Kanus Broadcast,no Igbo Man Had Ever Threatend Yoruba Nation Over Adeyinkas Utterance,so Grow Up,even If I Dnt Support Kanu Don't Expect Me To Start Talking Bad About Him Just To Please You..
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

All this your rant and not a mention of Peter Obi. Your Yoruba is very weak. Anyway, it appears you are not in support of sacrificing Peter Obi. So therefore, I am not in support of sacrificing Tinubu or Sanwo Olu. Kachifonu grin grin grin
walaa ilee ayee eee madee niyen ooo.
I've given u a solution, start going about and kill all igbos in sw.
arindin eyan.
failed propagandist still learning work..u are not even doing it well.

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Coldie:
The Major reason do the attack on tinubu had nothing to do with ipob or tribe or pdp it had to do with the protesters blaming him to the shooting since according to Lagosians tinubu is the owner of the tollgate so he had a hand in the shootings.So immediately it happened all of us know oriental hotel is it far from the toll gate they went their and caused havoc

Okay I have heard all your summary about Lagosians' rumours and who owns tollgate. So should Peter Obi be sacrificied for all the dozens of Igbo lives that were slaughtered by SARs officer Nwafor when Peter Obi was governor?. Peter Obi must pay for his complicity YES or NO?
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by kingseun: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
since the op wants to blame the Igbo for what they know nothing about ,I guess it was the Igbos that kept food for that palliatives in the warehouse n in the obas palace too ,as you are trying to cause division in the south ,may it happen in every area of your life
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Marine54(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Do you see any Yoruba supporting Adeyinka grandson? But you people are here defending Nnamdi Kanu instead of criticizing his dangerous utterances. By inserting himself into the ENDSARS movement, he has in effect damaged the movement since you Igbos are not honest and fair enough to push back at him. And yet you want Yorubas to trust you?
I never know the yaruba's are this brainless that can easily be instigate against thier own people, by noon yaruba !
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:
walaa ilee ayee eee madee niyen ooo.
I've given u a solution, start going about and kill all igbos in sw.arindin eyan.
failed propagandist still learning work..u are not even doing it well.

Kill Igbos? Why are you so wicked? Are you a Peter Obi (the patron saint of SARs) paid agent? grin grin
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Kill Igbos? Why are you so wicked? Are you a Peter Obi (the patron saint of SARs) paid agent? grin grin
I will pass from now..
u are a waste of money for those paying u money to sell cheap news.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
splendour7:
heeey Young Man Thou I Am In Support Of Kanu And Biafra Project But I Don't And Will Never Support Him When He Does Or Says Something Bad,i Am On This Thread Because Your Brothers Were Threatening Ndi Igbo Because Of Kanus Broadcast,no Igbo Man Had Ever Threatend Yoruba Nation Over Adeyinkas Utterance,so Grow Up,even If I Dnt Support Kanu Don't Expect Me To Start Talking Bad About Him Just To Please You..

So you are saying Kanu was wrong for calling for the murder of the governor of Lagos and BAT?
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Anambra1stS0n: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're dumb. I thought you're student of history or your Sense of reason has been beclouded by emotions. Who has been asslicking Hausa since inception of Nigeria?

We should be fighting who doesn't fight us? Nnamdi Kanu that declared war on our land and Leader is Hausa?

Because we've understand your gimmicks, which is to burn our land to achieve biafra because you cowards know you can't get it without alliance with us. That's why you always incite us to also fight for Oduduwa republic. COWARDS
Your sanity is not certain
Go and attack Igbos not online ranting since you guys don't have common sense

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Coldie(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Okay I have heard all your summary about Lagosians' rumours and who owns tollgate. So should Peter Obi be sacrificied for all the dozens of Igbo lives that were slaughtered by SARs officer Nwafor when Peter Obi was governor?. Peter Obi must pay for his complicity YES or NO?
Was Peter Obi the one who told them to offlight and remove CCTV at too gate?

Is peter Obi Lagos governor?

Do peter Obi have anything to do with the shootings that lead to eruption of violence?

You answer let's be square

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:
I will pass from now..u are a waste of money for those paying u money to sell cheap news.

Okay. We are both good men. You do not support sacrificing Peter Obi. And I do not support sacrificing Sanwo Olu and BAT. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

You will loose this propoganda war too...Evil leaches... Folks are smarter. Rant till you get tired, both you, Buhari, Tinubu and all those in government responsible for the mismanagement of Nigeria will all go down.. They brought it to themselves!
some of the idiots here are northerners.. don't mind those bastards

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Coldie:
Was Peter Obi the one who told them to offlight and remove CCTV at too gate?Is peter Obi Lagos governor?Do peter Obi have anything to do with the shootings that lead to eruption of violence?You answer let's be square

The movement is about ENDSARs. Peter Obi hired and supervised the slaughter of dozens of innocent Igbo men by SARs officer Nwafor. Don't you think the sacrifice to the ENDSARS gods should start from Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by splendour7(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are saying Kanu was wrong for calling for the murder of the governor of Lagos and BAT?
sorry I'm Done With You Sir!
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2020
splendour7:
sorry I'm Done With You Sir!

Of course you are done. Because I checkmate you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by cocolacec(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Young Yoruba and the Indigenous people of Yorubaland gives the Ibos of Biafraland 48hrs ultimatum to vacate all cities and villages in Yorubaland.

https://www.facebook.com/100050456207186/posts/186808836344322/?extid=0&d=n

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by wingmanIII: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

Which are the rest that are Yorubas? Please I want to learn.

Chisom, John Dike, Isaac Abraham, one from cross river too/Delta.

I suspect that one on dread might be Yoruba.

They are caught burning BRTs.

Note: I’m now saying Yorubas are not the one burning in our enclaves or claiming the Igbos are the one doing it. I will be stupid to claim that.

However what I’m saying is that Nnamdi Kanu with his utterances are actually planting some IPOB somehow. If you follow him on those Broadcast you’ll understand what I’m saying. Telling his comrade to walk in clusters and even telling them to seize guns from police and kill them and cut their heads off.

We and You guys need to condemn Kanu together instead of trying to make this about Yorubas being tribalistic.

Nnamdi Kanu is mad man just like Adeyinka grandson also UK based.
Will you take Adeyinka's utterances serious?
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Coldie(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The movement is about ENDSARs. Peter Obi hired and supervised the slaughter of dozens of innocent Igbo men by SARs officer Nwafor. Don't you think the sacrifice to the ENDSARS gods should start from Peter Obi?
If u don't want to comment reasonably I would start commenting like u too.

The Nwafors case even the man who said his hotel was demolished made it known that there's a very big chance that peter obi had no knowledge of what's going on.

A governor has no power over SARS or the police all orders come from above "FG" u and I know this thats the reason for state pushing do that creation of state police
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
I don't know why the Yoruba are trying to provoke an ethnic war out of this? Why are this people like this? This people na devil o.

Hahahaha.
Good morning grin

When I told you people not to join this protest, that it should be a yoruba thing, everybody attacked me and called me a Fulani man for trying to bring disunity in South. Look at the way they're changing the narrative now. Ntooorr nu.

Our forefathers warned us about the yorubas. They're like chameleon. Trust them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
monimekaz:
I used to think Yoruba people are the smartest people in Africa until 21st of October 2020 .
the Muslims are the problem
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by EagleNest(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:
Below is the audio of where Nnamdi Kanu instructed his people to burn Sanwoolu, Tinubu, and Lagos airport.

Ohaneze already have a rebuttal rebuking Kanu for his utterances but I can see a lot of people are asking for proof of Kanu speeches and here it is.

Below is the link to Ohaneze rebuttal on Vanguard.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-ohanaeze-ndigbo-disown-nnamdi-kanu-on-destruction-of-yoruba-assets/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpomVzwUr7Y

You're still trying hard to find a way to pin the recent unrest in Lagos to Igbos. Diversionary tactics but to what end. We should not forget that army was sent to Lekki Toll gate. We should not forget lives were lost. Stop all these your propaganda.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Ekemeze: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by kid23(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

Did any Yoruba leader/figure incited them?

Simple Yes or NO

Are you after figure or the destruction they are making. You guys will pay for it. You think you can come to East and destroy properties and got free.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by splendour7(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Of course you are done. Because I checkmate you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by BabaOneChance: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Feggie3: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin grin Your respect? Who gives a fvck about your respect? Oya lets go and burn down Peter Obi (the chief SARs supporter) Ikoyi house.. Otherwise, you are just running your stupid yamirin house.
. You should all understand that the Lekki massacre triggered the entire outrage in the South which led to killing of security forces. That every youth was angry irrespective of tribe. I cried that night and I supported the killing of every soldier and instigator of such massacre. Be it known, I believed most people massacred at Lekki was Yoruba youths and the nation presumed Tinubu had a hand in it. That provoked the burning of Tinubu's properties. Well news reaching me is that there was no shooting that ever happened at Lekki that it was all propaganda by Ibos....

Nigga calm down... We are not quarreling.... I don't hate on any Yoruba (God forbid). I only expressed my opinion. You have your own opinion. So be it..... Hope you get a better life, that was the uterior motive of this whole movement. For the fact I rescheduled my travelling process to Uk because of this whole protest with a 100% support for the youths hoping we get a better governance, not knowing it will be hijacked by tribal bigots. Nnamdi Kanu himself doesn't know when and how to speak. Am sorry Igbos please don't come for my head!
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Coldie:
If u don't want to comment reasonably I would start commenting like u too.The Nwafors case even the man who said his hotel was demolished made it known that there's a very big chance that peter obi had no knowledge of what's going on.
A governor has no power over SARS or the police all orders come from above "FG" u and I know this thats the reason for state pushing do that creation of state police

grin grin grin "...Obi had no knowledge..." But you want Tinubu to be sacrificed because somebody off light at tow gate? grin grin grin

You Igbos are fake people grin grin grin Tufia!
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Coldie(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Who is you guys? Don't change the topic. Answer the question:

Is Kanu calling for the killing of Sanwo Olu and TInubu acceptable to you?
KANU has called for d killing of almost everybody
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ayzTIGER: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Fulani is currently attacking and pillaging at fagba but you dare not go there and challenge them. Nnamdi KANU must be so powerful that even if he ask you idiots to kill your parents you'd gladly do so. Yoruba mooslims should be given award as world's most foolish people on earth.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by tevinsolt: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

See the rubbish this one is saying. Can’t you listen to the foolish guy called Kanu? See the rubbish he saying, telling people to burn Tinubu and Sanwoolu......

When has he spoken about Burning Peter Obi and all of Ohaneze leaders?.....

He said they should invite Aljazeera to Lagos but he said they shouldn’t invite them to Aba because he is planning something that they should go to Lagos....::

Saying Tinubu cannot escape this and inciting terror on our leaders. Why can’t you guys caution him, what is his own concern about the Yorubas ehh?.....

Normally all this issue are occurring without him and there are Yoruba youth actually burning Lagos themselves too. But Kanu lending his stinking mouth to this, means he has now made it an ethic issue himself......

Ohaneze were smart to rebuke him earlier.....

His concern is that you clearly see that the country isn't working ..... but you enjoy living like an animal in a free roam cage. Take your head out of your yansh!
Stop playing the victim, looking for someone else to blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Will Beg Obasanjo To Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid – Senator Ogunlewe / Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday / Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.