Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland (1319 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Can Anyone Help With Industrial Attachment Placement? / Attachment Of Smiley, Pictures And Website Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2007
See the following two yellow arrows illustrated how to send your picture via Nairaland posting below.

[list]
[li]Maximum attachment size allowed: 200KB per post limit 4 photo.[/li]
[li]Please optimize your photo first before attaching to Nairaland[/li]
[/list]

Re: How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland by Seun(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thanks kiss are you a documentation pro?

1 Like

Re: How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 4:58am On Jun 26, 2007
Do you mean computer technical documentation? if so, yes I do. I have done for non-technical, non-computer literacy corporate managers and small business owners.

I have excellent working experience in the field of administrative assistant for 13 years as well as website-graphic/multimedia designer/developer for 7 years.

I have the capabilities of creating graphically technical documentation as well as PowerPoint presentation, merging large amount of mailing listings from database such as MS-Access or MySQL into letter form automation and
doing document conversion to PDF, XML, Doc, and import into MySQL/MS-Access/Excel-CSV. I also do typing up client's handwritten business proposal and contract binding dynamically. I do some Flash-based visual storyboard presentation replacing PowerPoint presentation.

Prefer the combination of graphic, web, programming, and media to develop print media, web, or CD production.

What is the letter form automation? It is repeative manual pre-printed letter form for multiple customers' mailing addresses to be printed out at once without using manual typewriter or multiple address labels.
Re: How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 4:24am On Nov 01, 2021
In these days of 8MB and above pictures it is best to post them externally and create the links here.

(1) (Reply)

Fbi Asks Public For Help Breaking Encrypted Notes Tied To 1999 Murder / Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. / What Keeps You Going When You Are Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.