Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. (1315 Views)

Open Plea To Mods And Supermods In Romance Section / Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Dear NL Mods And Supermods, I Can Moderate This Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2011
Congrats boriswole on your appointment as a supermod, just that we know very little about u.

I hope Seun has briefed u on the rigourous task ahead of u, cos these days Nairaland is becoming something else. If not for the incomparable job Mukina2 did and still doing, only God knows what else could have happened.

I wish u all the best and make sure u do your voluntary job objectively without being partial.

BTW, u have already started and posting this on the homepage

Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil
All the best
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Goldieluks: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2011
Who be babalawo? who made him super Mod, and where is mukina2?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Phate07(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2011
Who is Boriswole?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2011
Ah, is this beaf?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
Why was this thread locked the first day it was put up?

I know why. . .the OP is an a$$ kisser and he didn't have to ask the question about Mukina tongue

This is nothing but a sycophantic thread. . . . .
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Odunnu: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
OP does a gud job keeping tabs on the activities of MODs. Once again toba aka God, let me offer you my MOD job so we can all be happy.
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
^haha.
What ara na ukwu Odunnu(plus other mods)could not do,Boriswole's . . . did effortlessly.lolz
Seriously,never knew Boriswole is a supermod now.The guy is not loud,the faintest memory I have of him is him opening a thread to solicit for help for his aunt/friend.
btw,Is this thread necessary?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Pweety4me(f): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hmm intresting, funny say i no know am sha. . .
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Pweety4me(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
LOL i want say something sha. . .but i don't want any commotion. . . undecided
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Odunnu: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
ifyalways:

^haha.
What ara na ukwu Odunnu(plus other mods)could not do,Boriswole's . . . did effortlessly.lolz
Seriously,never knew Boriswole is a supermod now.The guy is not loud,the faintest memory I have of him is him opening a thread to solicit for help for his aunt/friend.
btw,Is this thread necessary?
Lol. Nke Seun bunye mu ka na anyigbum, biko achorò m ozo! If i'd given him ukwu m, ma o bu ara m, he would have let go of the entire admin duties to me. Lol. Nwanyi oma, Ugo eze, kedu ka idi? Uju kwanu?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by honeric01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^^

Thread have ears
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Odunnu: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
Meaning?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2011
Even as a mod(of the most influential section for that matter grin'), i never heard the name not to talk of knowing he/she had been made a Supermod until I saw him copied alongside Mukina in one PM Seun sent to us Politics Mods recently.
Even after doing serach to know who this new SM was, it didnt return sufficient info on him.

Silent performer he must be then, I concluded and moved on.
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by tpia5: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
who is he.
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by tpia5: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2011
he's been here since 2006 but with only 105 posts.

interesting!!!!

quite obviously the guy or girl has other monikers he uses to cause trouble here.
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Odunnu: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
Is the Boris a female? thought she's a he.lol
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by tpia5: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
who knows.

and what kind of a name is boris anyway.

nigerian dey bear boris?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by r231(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
Jarus:

You sure? Me thinks Seun wanted someone subservient and without too much drama OR perhaps Seun knows him personally. . .in real life smiley

Meanwhile, wetin Seun dey smoke these days? The homepage has been looking very colourful of late wink
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
Na so fear catch me sef say who the guy be sef. what a name 'boris wole' The name reminds me of those days in the 90s on the island when there used to be street fights. Some of the hoodlums uses 'boris' instead of bullets in guns to shoot at each other.

I hope boris no go shoot at us ooo lwkmd. Wey they guy sef

tpia@:

he's been here since 2006 but with only 105 posts.

interesting!!!!

quite obviously the guy or girl has other monikers he uses to cause trouble here.

U might not be far from the truth madam
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by tpia5: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^no doubt, oga.
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2011
Jarus:

Even as a mod(of the most influential section for that matter  grin'), i never heard the name not to talk of knowing he/she had been made a Supermod until I saw him copied alongside Mukina in one PM Seun sent to us Politics Mods recently.
Even after doing serach to know who this new SM was, it didnt return sufficient info on him.

chairman na lie your section no be the most influential.  Na my section be the most influential. Check my profile to see the section im moderating.

Anyway i think the guy must be a silent 'performer' green snake under the green grass

MUKINA2 ROCKS ALL THE WAY
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
So na that fine babe you dey moderate? cool

So all the time spent in the dating & meet up zone was not in vain. Guy, I happy for you no be small o grin

By the way, Ramadan don reach and I haven't been ''kicked out''
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Phate07(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2011

And who or what is FrontBot? Is it related to Mr SpamBot? If so, can I strangle it?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
Semid, why u dey fall my hand nah? Most of what i said on the thread were probability which implies uncertainty. U go school pass me nah. U 4 sabi say i never said anythng on certainty. BTW, im female n not male. Im searching. U available?
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
Na wa ooo. Which one be this frontbot again? LWKMD

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-shout_archive
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
Phate07:

And who or what is FrontBot? Is it related to Mr SpamBot? If so, can I strangle it?

Bros i just dey see frontbot now ooo. i would have suggested some of our reliable mods to be elevated to the position of Super mod rather than some unknown members.

Jarus, Jesoul, Honeric, Chelseabmw, iice,  or Dayokanu
(though not a moderator) these are good options. Just an opinion
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Odunnu: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
loooooooooooooooooooooooool @ frontbot related to spam bot.
Seriously Toba, u get time
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yes my dear. Today na off day from work. instead roaming aimlessly by visiting, i catch fun here entertaining u guys smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Odunnu: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
You are doing a good job in an annoying way. Anyhoo sha, keep it up if it'll keep you outta the highway
Re: Boriswole and 'frontbot' Now Supermods. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool HOw? u can correct me nah no problem bout that smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Post An Advert On Nairalist? / Video And Documentary Of Yoruba Culture In Sierra-leone. / When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.