Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State (18121 Views)

Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo / EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Ubykcee(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
wink
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Yus2020: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Oyetola tinubu Ass licker
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Emotionss: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
When the protests started they dismissed it as the usual rants from the LAZY and phone pressing youths That it will phase out in few days time
IT DID NOT

When the protests started gaining supporters, they came out a Said Tinubu is the one sponsoring the protest.
THAT ONE DID NOT WORK.

Then they tried to use THEIR USUAL TRIBAL SENTIMENTS to weaken the protesters but it also failed woefully.

Then the imported thugs to intimidate and discredit the protesters that one too failed miserably.

Then they brought in the military to kill and also intimidate the protesters But this Action only made the protesters more determined regardless of the lives lost.

Quickly their Agents tried the TRIBAL AND REGIONAL CARDS again, this time it failed even more than the first time.

Now they have decided to play the POLITICAL CARD hoping that at will divide the youths and weaken their strength.

Now they are playing the TRIBAL CARD again from the comments I read in this Forum they're succeeding.

Southern youths please be wise. The Game is just starting.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Midadeola(f): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Onyeedum:
We move again cheesy
We move!
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by hekkyboi: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
state wey still dey owe me my state alawee since 2014/2015 NYSC service period.. mtchwwww
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Fcwilly: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
He quickly took wise counsel
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Midadeola(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
SoftP:
Was there ever curfew
Hm,I like that. We see no curfew
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Essence20(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Aluta continua....
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endbadgovernance

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Midadeola(f): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Emotionss:
When the protests started they dismissed it as the usual rants from the LAZY and phone pressing youths That it will phase out in few days time
IT DID NOT

When the protests started gaining supporters, they came out a Said Tinubu is the one sponsoring the protest.
THAT ONE DID NOT WORK.

Then they tried to use THEIR USUAL TRIBAL SENTIMENTS to weaken the protesters but it also failed woefully.

Then the imported thugs to intimidate and discredit the protesters that one too failed miserably.

Then they brought in the military to kill and also intimidate the protesters But this Action only made the protesters more determined regardless of the lives lost.

Quickly their Agents tried the TRIBAL AND REGIONAL CARDS again, this time it failed even more than the first time.

Now they have decided to play the POLITICAL CARD hoping that at will divide the youths and weaken their strength.

Now they are playing the TRIBAL CARD again from the comments I read in this Forum they're succeeding.

Southern youths please be wise. The Game is just starting.
United we stand!
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by ivolt: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
4tomandchi:
When I look at how protesters have been treated in the USA, Thailand, Hong Kong, Argentina the list goes on I want to weep for my country Nigeria.

All our leaders can think of as solution is to crack down on protesters with soldiers and hire tugs to kill peaceful unarmed protesters. Shutting down cities and stars at this critical time is unlawful and undemocratic the killing of citizens ungodly.

The imposition of these restrictions is a sign of fear or defeat.

We must not relent in our quest for a better country and only us can shape that future.

Seeing the police and army protect and not arrest armed tugs only point to the fact that the government is the sponsors of this miscreants with no future.

Please I call on all protesters to always protest where and when it is safe the government is already caged and heading for doom.

RIP to our brothers and sisters who's lives had to be sacrificed for the liberation of our country you are martyrs.

#LetsLiberateNigeria
Cowardly anarchist hiding behind keyboard. Your plans have already failed.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Dillynut: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos and Edo states should do the same
and some other states
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Emotionss: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
chinjo:
I keep saying it that it is high time southern youths wise up. You are destroying yourselves and public utilities and the northerners just sidon one corner dey observe Una. Keep destroying things. Una eyes go soon clear. At the end of the whole show let us see who survives between the rich and the poor. Shebi Tinubu don japa and Nnamdi kanu dey London dey give order. No wahala make una continue.

The igbos need to silence that nonentity called Nnamdi Kalu while some of his wordson point, him and his ipob are doing more harm to the igbos with his utterances than Good.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Better for him, the curfew has done mors harm than good.. very affordable gen with 3.2 kva

Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by pyrex23(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
videomaid:
good morning!

Guy.. grin grin
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Teejay13(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
The imposing of curfew at the moment is as good as not having a functional security system.

I just hope normalsy return back to the country as so as possible

....owing to the fact that our kids have to fall back to school and business activities have to normalize.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Emotionss: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Midadeola:
United we stand!

Unfortunately the comments on this forum says otherwise..

Tribalism is dividing us.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Adakintroy: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
We all hated past leaders for a reason.

.but some people including the yoruba voted for past leaders.

Why are they not taking the fight to tinubu obasanjo who endorse this man.

Why are igbos not blaming and shaming okorocha. Why are the south south not beating up ameachi.

Revolution should start from home.

The real enemies is among you.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by paxi6: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
So can the end sars protest begin
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by chatinent: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
cry
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Midadeola(f): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately the comments on this forum says otherwise..

Tribalism is dividing us.
It won't. We keep pushing just they(the government) are pushing. We keep screaming it to everyone
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by ManOFwisdom: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Werey go dry disguise
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by semyman: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
The gullibles fell for the Biafra and IPOB scam of Lekki Massacre
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
pyrex23:

Guy.. grin grin
hyd?
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by ajani2311: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
[We know your type and you will be fish outquote author=Dillynut post=95232390]Exactly why would there be curfew, abeg people are angry and this useless Jubril that thinks he can continue to fool us as Buhari, Mehn we are all tired of this and we have to fight for our rights, for goodness sake being 60 isn't about mouth or money, what is Nigeria's legacy?
What have we achieved so far?
Who can boast of a stipend as an average Nigerian, blood of God we are suffering.
I hope we don't dull this moment BC United Nations can come in only if the protest lasts for 30days, please let's us join hands and not only #endsars but #endbuhari,#endbadgovernance,#endpovertyinnigeria[/quote]
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Emotionss: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Midadeola:
It won't. We keep pushing just they(the government) are pushing. We keep screaming it to everyone

The supposed Audio from Nnamdi kalu is not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by wonder233: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2020
There was no lekki massacre. You can't think for yourself, people are thinking for you. You just gobble everything up they feed you. Open up your brain! Analyze the situation yourself: where are the Victims families and those looking for missing relatives? Why use Photoshop pictures and videos from various road car accidents? Why are people whose pictures were posted to have died all coming out to say they are alive? Why are hospitals who were being tweeted to be filled with victims and looking for blood donors all refuting that never happened?
Abroad, it's your mate that is a detective, here, you guys can't use your brains!
Hier:
On The Lekki Massacre

Why would the Government refuse ambulance into the premises. No one is asking this questions, simply because it was planned and intentional

What is the intention, kill and hide the bodies. Mynd1 I dedicate this to your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by childosky(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
chinjo:
I keep saying it that it is high time southern youths wise up. You are destroying yourselves and public utilities and the northerners just sidon one corner dey observe Una. Keep destroying things. Una eyes go soon clear. At the end of the whole show let us see who survives between the rich and the poor. Shebi Tinubu don japa and Nnamdi kanu dey London dey give order. No wahala make una continue.

mr man why do you have to be senseless?
what business has bola tinubu and nnamdi kanu in this topic
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Midadeola(f): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The supposed Audio from Nnamdi kalu is not helping matters.
i haven't listened to that though
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by KhingPaul(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
It is well.
Today get as e be gaan. Stomach alignment biko. Anything is Something guys. Thanks. God no go shame us.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by Emotionss: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Midadeola:
i haven't listened to that though

He just succeeded in turning this Endsars protest into a tribal something.

Nnamdi kalu and his group need to be killed. They are causing the igbos great damages all over Nigeria.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by fineboynl(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos and Edo states should do the same
Edo already suspend yesterday.
Re: Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State by tunapawizzy: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
chinjo:

you guys propagating this ethnicity narratives is the reason the elites will suppress the common man forever in this country. See forget all these northerner/southerner protecting their own matter, the ONLY constitutent in Nigeria where there is agreement and unity is THE CONSTITUENT OF THE RICH......ATIKU/TINUBU are more united than ATIKU and one musa selling kunu in maiduguri... UZOR KALU/ELRUFAI are more united than uzor kalu and one chigozie hustling in Aba....the more you create an avenue for disunity amongst the suffering masses on the street with this ehnicity n religion talks the more the elites stay united and divide us further...LET US BE WISE ..what we should be doing is to urge the people in other region to hold theirs accountable too......we will get there, it might take time but we will surely get there and believe me,,,WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK BY FORCE because THEY WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK TO US peacefully(we all saw the desperation they exhibited in the last few days, they killed people) BUT WHAT we should realize is that they are more afraid of death than the masses, they want to enjoy the loot FOREVER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.