Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) (24047 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by linearity: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's why I said you should enlighten me.
I only speak of what I know

NNPC have the sole responsibility for upstream and downstream oil development in Nigeria.

They enter into join ventures with other companies to carry out these functions. The intend for her creation is such that the government will participate in oil exploration and production in Nigeria.

It is heavily subsidized by the government intents licenses, government direct budgets, etc...The goal is that, these upstream subsidies and government give seats will trickledown to the average citizens at the bottom of the leader.

If NNPC is completely privatized and the government totally handle over her stalks in the oil industry to private owners like in America, my brother you will be surprise what the price of petrol and other derivatives will be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by juman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another term for trump is catastrophe for america.

Biden also not so good.

I wish a young guy in his thirties can be american president.
America need to be overhauled.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What scam?
Do you even know half of a thing that you are saying at all?
What did Trump offer Americans?what scam the only scam here is Trump and many Americans have realised that.
Biden is very likeable and trying to smear Biden will not work or is not working

I like Biden and hope he wins, but Trump scored some points last night, probably more than Biden did.

The problem with Biden is that he doesn't know how to go about attacking Trump. Trump has had multiple associates jailed, and his administration is the very definition of the "Swamp" he vowed to get rid of.

Trump's voters are fired up, but many of Biden's voters are only voting for him to get rid of Trump.

It'll be a tight race for sure, but I think Biden can still win. The difference between 2016 and now is that Trump is an incumbent - everyone has seen what he is all about. There's nothing new he has to sell to the public; that's why he spent most of the night attacking Biden.

All he had was 1 bullet: Hunter Biden's laptop. Biden had multiple bullets, but he barely fired any.

I think a few undecided minds were swayed last night. If the average American has become more racist under Trump, then Trump will win. However, if there are still Americans that believe in humility and calm, then Biden did brilliantly last night to reach out to them and should sway them over.

This is anyone's race, but I still think Biden will win.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He did not say he will shut it down can't you read or did you not hear when he said he will transition is transition the same thing as shutting down?
Oga do not put words on Biden's mouth you are the only one flogging this issue many Americans see the bigger picture that oil will go and clean renewable energy is the future.The comment did not hurt him like you think it did he never said he would shut down oil many of the people voting him could careless about that.Their concern is coronavirus and Obamacare and while to others Trump just has to go.
Apart from Ohio and a few percent of PA and mainly Texas which swing state cares about oil.Lol that is only the concern of oil companies not Biden's voters and he will not lose PA because of oil you are getting it wrong if you think oil is a top priority for them other than covid Biden has been clear about his plans and like every other tech nation oil will have to go.
Stop playing at semantics. Many Democrats from oil producing states have distanced themselves from his comments. Not in the least, he himself has come out to clarify he didn't mean it would happen now but that he's planning towards 2050. Every news outlet including CNN have agreed it's a gaffe.
This gaffe is just like Hillary's I tell you. You're threatening people with job losses and you expect them to vote for you? This is funny. You are holed up in ur alternate universe where the hate for Trump the media fed you has not allowed you to be rational.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

I like Biden and hope he wins, but Trump scored some points last night, probably more than Biden did.

The problem with Biden is that he doesn't know how to go about attacking Trump. Trump has had multiple associates jailed, and his administration is the very definition of the "Swamp" he vowed to get rid of.

Trump's voters are fired up, but many of Biden's voters are only voting for him to get rid of Trump.

It'll be a tight race for sure, but I think Biden can still win. The difference between 2016 and now is that Trump is an incumbent - everyone has seen what he is all about. There's nothing new he has to sell to the public; that's why he spent most of the night attacking Biden.

All he had was 1 bullet: Hunter Biden's laptop. Biden had multiple bullets, but he barely fired any.

I think a few undecided minds were swayed last night. If the average American has become more racist under Trump, then Trump will win. However, if there are still Americans that believe in humility and calm, then Biden did brilliantly last night to reach out to them and should sway them over.

Fair comment. I hope the guy you addressed it to will hear. He seems a fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
linearity:

NNPC have the sole responsibility for upstream and downstream oil development in Nigeria.

They enter into join ventures with other companies to carry out these functions. The intend for her creation is such that the government will participate in oil exploration and production in Nigeria.

It is heavily subsidized by the government intents licenses, government direct budgets, etc...The goal is that, these upstream subsidies and government give seats will trickledown to the average citizens at the bottom of the leader.

If NNPC is completely privatized and the government totally handle over her stalks in the oil industry to private owners like in America, my brother you will be surprise what the price of petrol and other derivatives will be in Nigeria.

Bros. NNPC is not the sole player in the upstream or downstream. We have other indigenous oil coys that do their own stuff independent of NNPC. Conoil, MRS, Sahara are good examples. NNPC is the nation's highest revenue generating agency. It does not do subsidy. The agency which is in charge of subsidy which only exists in the downstream by the way is the PPMC.
Like I said, it was Buhari who asked NNPC to be the sole importer of petrol so as to be able to monitor the amount paid in subsidy instead of paying directly to the marketers.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop playing at semantics. Many Democrats from oil producing states have distanced themselves from his comments. Not in the least, he himself has come out to clarify he didn't mean it would happen now but that he's planning towards 2050. Every news outlet including CNN have agreed it's a gaffe.
This gaffe is just like Hillary's I tell you. You're threatening people with job losses and you expect them to vote for you? This is funny. You are holed up in ur alternate universe where the hate for Trump the media fed you has not allowed you to be rational.
You are the one living in an alternate universe and the emotional one.

All what you just said are not verifiable like I said nothing hurt Biden's chances yesterday not even in the swing states you don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Fair comment. I hope the guy you addressed it to will hear. He seems a fanatic.
I am a lady and I am no fanatic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

As far as I am concerned Trump lied his way through as usual go and check the fact checkers Trump did nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.The undecideds at this point are small and will be split either way.
Nothing Trump did was spectacular or helped his numbers just his supporters rambling as usual.
Biden's voters are also very enthusiastic Trump supporters are just a loud minority bunch the enthusiasm to vote Trump out is enough for Biden to win.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by rafosky1: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Trump damaged himself in the first debate, skipped the second where he could have made amends and was simply on the defensive in the last. Most likely, there will be a new POTUS in about 2 weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by linearity: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Bros. NNPC is not the sole player in the upstream or downstream. We have other indigenous oil coys that do their own stuff independent of NNPC. Conoil, MRS, Sahara are good examples. NNPC is the nation's highest revenue generating agency. It does not do subsidy. The agency which is in charge of subsidy which only exists in the downstream by the way is the PPMC.
Like I said, it was Buhari who asked NNPC to be the sole importer of petrol so as to be able to monitor the amount paid in subsidy instead of paying directly to the marketers.

Yes, there are independent operators in the sector, but there volume is ver minimal to make any detent compare to that of NNPC.

Nigeria have three types of agreement in this sector: joint ventures, production sharing & service contracts.

The independent players are mainly under the latter two above. The big leagues like Shell, Chevron, Mobil, Agip, Texaco, Total, etc are in join ventures with NNPC, where NNPC takes as much as 60% stalk in each, essentially owing them.

So, NNPC is not just another player; it is the main player and they are not fairly competing for resources, rights, licenses, etc as in a competitive market because they are government own. That is where am saying that, they are subsidized at the upstream.

It is like the old NITEL, which was government own, they were also required to turn in profits, but they do not pay the same amount of money as the other providers in the sector them for licenses, government right of ways, etc... therefore their operations and existence was subsidized this way they can pass some of those savings to citizens in form of lower prizes.

If you take that same analogies and apply it to NNPC, assume if they are to be 100% privatized as some are clamoring for today; which means the resulting entities may no longer benefit from favorable government legislations, right of ways, licenses, etc which translates to actual cost savings and subsidies....these lost subsidies will be pushed to the consumers in form of higher prices than what we see today.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I am a lady and I am no fanatic. cheesy
You ain't no lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
linearity:

Yes, there are independent operators in the sector, but there volume is ver minimal to make any detent compare to that of NNPC.

Nigeria have three types of agreement in this sector: joint ventures, production sharing & service contracts.

The independent players are mainly under the latter two above. The big leagues like Shell, Chevron, Mobil, Agip, Texaco, Total, etc are in join ventures with NNPC, where NNPC takes as much as 60% stalk in each, essentially owing them.

So, NNPC is not just another player; it is the main player and they are not fairly competing for resources, rights, licenses, etc as in a competitive market because they are government own. That is where am saying that, they are subsidized at the upstream.

It is like the old NITEL, which was government own, they were also required to turn in profits, but they do not pay the same amount of money as the other providers in the sector them for licenses, government right of ways, etc... therefore their operations and existence was subsidized this way they can pass some of those savings to citizens in form of lower prizes.

If you take that same analogies and apply it to NNPC, assume if they are to be 100% privatized as some are clamoring for today; which means the resulting entities may no longer benefit from favorable government legislations, right of ways, licenses, etc which translates to actual cost savings and subsidies....these lost subsidies will be pushed to the consumers in form of higher prices than what we see today.

Do you know the NNPC actually runs its operations at a loss?
How does all what you describe here translates to subsidy?

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
obonujoker:

Who built the cages, and why?
Obama did. Cause he saw the kids and their parents as criminals and wanted them all deported

3 Likes

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Obama did. Cause he saw the kids and their parents as criminals and wanted them all deported

I wonder why people are calling Trump then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
obonujoker:

I wonder why people are calling Trump then
Just hate and democrat propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You ain't no lady undecided
Are you to tell me the gender I was born with? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Indeed. And I believe Biden was on track to secure Pennsylvania, but after yesterday's misspeak, anything can happen.

Biden's voters aren't as enthusiastic as Trump's, and some of them that haven't voted may now be reconsidering because of the oil blunder. But I don't think much will change at this point.

Trump should have more material for a few more attack ads now, and all Biden needs to do is admit that he changed his mind on fracking ages ago. Politicians do 360's all the time - ask Lindsey Graham. grin

I think Biden scored good points last night with the immigrant community. The plan to pave the way towards citizenship may even appeal to latino voters and some black voters.

2 Likes

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by donPhill(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
superior1:

You no reach to, Bro.

I have never placed a bet before in my life but I am this one.

Do another mention on my account when Trump get declared in Nov.
TRUMP will win for sure but 1k USD is a huge risk

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by linearity: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Do you know the NNPC actually runs its operations at a loss?
How does all what you describe here translates to subsidy?

It looks like, we are now coming to the same conclusion. It appear that, we are saying the same thing, but looking at it from different angles.

My idea of subsidies is not limited to currency or naira or dollar signs that are given to individuals or companies....Government's favor toward one company against another, that give them an edge is subsidies...e.g. Dangote despite been a private and independent business in Nigeria, is highly subsidized by the government, because the government is not giving all other players equal playing field to compete.

Now, in a true competitive environment, NNPC should have been allowed to increase the price of her goods and services to the Nigerian citizens competitively just like other players in the market, so as to profit every single time just like other players....Instead, their primary focus is not profit, but an attempt to cushion the heavy impact that the citizens will face.....The act of cushioning this impact from the citizens is subsidy, because at the end of the day, when NNPC report at a lost or are heavily indebted, the Government come to bail them out in such a way that, they will not do to other companies in the oil sector.

If you truly want to remove all subsidies from the Nigeria oil sector; either privatize NNPC or allow it to compete on the same equal footings like others in the sectors with zero government favors....at that point, you will see the price of petrol will start going up.

Please note that, I am not disagreeing with you; am only try to point out that; the Nigeria Government is still subsidizing the price of petroleum products beyond the direct payments marketers at the pump.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

Indeed. And I believe Biden was on track to secure Pennsylvania, but after yesterday's misspeak, anything can happen.

Biden's voters aren't as enthusiastic as Trump's, and some of them that haven't voted may now be reconsidering because of the oil blunder. But I don't think much will change at this point.

Trump should have more material for a few more attack ads now, and all Biden needs to do is admit that he changed his mind on fracking ages ago. Politicians do 360's all the time - ask Lindsey Graham. grin

I think Biden scored good points last night with the immigrant community. The plan to pave the way towards citizenship may even appeal to latino voters and some black voters.
Latinos and Blacks are just like our Eastern brothers here. They hardly vote.
The real target for both should be the middle income workers and labor.
Joe almost got through to them safely till he made that gaffe.
He talked about protecting Obamacare which middle income families would love.
He talked about understanding and even identified himself as growing up in one of such.
That oil talk was just a cold bullet.
Sad
Kamala's already come out to say he isn't gonna stop fracking.
He has also come out to try to mitigate saying he's actually talking about 2050.
Trump just scored another now with the Israeli peace pact with Sudan.
Momentum belongs to Trump in this final two weeks.
Biden's team will be in damage limitation mode

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by tillaman(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
PAWG:

See future leaders lipsrsealed
sorry ooo prehistoric leader
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
linearity:

It looks like, we are now coming to the same conclusion. It appear that, we are saying the same thing, but looking at it from different angles.

My idea of subsidies is not limited to currency or naira or dollar signs that are given to individuals or companies....Government's favor toward one company against another, that give them an edge is subsidies...e.g. Dangote despite been a private and independent business in Nigeria, is highly subsidized by the government, because the government is not giving all other players equal playing field to compete.

Now, in a true competitive environment, NNPC should have been allowed to increase the price of her goods and services to the Nigerian citizens competitively just like other players in the market, so as to profit every single time just like other players....Instead, their primary focus is not profit, but an attempt to cushion the heavy impact that the citizens will face.....The act of cushioning this impact from the citizens is subsidy, because at the end of the day, when NNPC report at a lost or are heavily indebted, the Government come to bail them out in such a way that, they will not do to other companies in the oil sector.

If you truly want to remove all subsidies from the Nigeria oil sector; either privatize NNPC or allow it to compete on the same equal footings like others in the sectors with zero government favors....at that point, you will see the price of petrol will start going up.

Please note that, I am not disagreeing with you; am only try to point out that; the Nigeria Government is still subsidizing the price of petroleum products beyond the direct payments marketers at the pump.
Ok then I hear you.
Just that what I know subsidy for is price controls especially in a market economy.
You seem to add cushions and grants too.
It's alright. I get you.
But pls note that NNPC is not the sole player in Nigeria's oil and gas industry. It's govt's representative. I do agree that thus, it gets a lot of soft landing and goodies.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

As far as I am concerned Trump lied his way through as usual go and check the fact checkers Trump did nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.The undecideds at this point are small and will be split either way.
Nothing Trump did was spectacular or helped his numbers just his supporters rambling as usual.
Biden's voters are also very enthusiastic Trump supporters are just a loud minority bunch the enthusiasm to vote Trump out is enough for Biden to win.

The thing about the debate stage is that contestants can lie as many times as they wish during debates. Many Americans that watch the debate will just buy into what they hear without any need for fact-checking.

Trump used this to his advantage. Even though there's more evidence of corruption from him, his family and his administration - he still mention Hunter Biden, the emails, and China enough times to make the average American believe that Joe is corrupt.

There are 2 types of Trump Supporters. The loud ones online aren't to be feared. The 2nd type are the scary ones: the voters who won't admit that they plan to vote for Trump. This group are grossly underrepresented in polls. Pollsters try to get a sense for the number of hidden Trump voters by asking voters who they think their neighbors will vote for, and more say they think that their neighbors will vote for Trump.

Still, I believe Biden will win. I think he's the one being underestimated because people underestimate the number of people that now dislike Trump.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Are you to tell me the gender I was born with? undecided
I can always guess

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Latinos and Blacks are just like our Eastern brothers here. They hardly vote.
The real target for both should be the middle income workers and labor.
Joe almost got through to them safely till he made that gaffe.
He talked about protecting Obamacare which middle income families would love.
He talked about understanding and even identified himself as growing up in one of such.
That oil talk was just a cold bullet.
Sad
Kamala's already come out to say he isn't gonna stop fracking.
He has also come out to try to mitigate saying he's actually talking about 2050.
Trump just scored another now with the Israeli peace pact with Sudan.
Momentum belongs to Trump in this final two weeks.
Biden's team will be in damage limitation mode

There's still 11 days before Nov 3rd, though - anything can happen. I won't count either candidate out yet.

I think Biden will lose more undecided voters than decided voters, and the number of undecided voters in this election is far less than 2016.

Who knows, we may be in for more October surprises. grin
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

The thing about the debate stage is that contestants can lie as many times as they wish during debates. Many Americans that watch the debate will just buy into what they hear without any need for fact-checking.

Trump used this to his advantage. Even though there's more evidence of corruption from him, his family and his administration - he still mention Hunter Biden, the emails, and China enough times to make the average American believe that Joe is corrupt.

There are 2 types of Trump Supporters. The loud ones online aren't to be feared. The 2nd type are the scary ones: the voters who won't admit that they plan to vote for Trump. This group are grossly underrepresented in polls. Pollsters try to get a sense for the number of hidden Trump voters by asking voters who they think their neighbors will vote for, and more say they think that their neighbors will vote for Trump.

Still, I believe Biden will win. I think he's the one being underestimated because people underestimate the number of people that now dislike Trump.
I agree with you but there is no statistical data that shows that Trump supporters are underpolled many pollsters did the reasearch but found no real evidence of that I believe it is just a conspiracy even that silent voter myth is weighed for but no real evidence to back that up.
I believe Biden is underestimated and will over perform in the polls pollsters are just being careful because of 2016.
I follow redistrict on twitter he said a while back that district polling matters more than state or national polls that favour Biden and that district polls are bad for Trump currently.Even in traditional red states Trump is having problem he had to campaign in Georgia last week.
He is underperforming his 2016 numbers I still believe that Biden will win and I agree with you many many people want him out and are enthusiatic to vote him out just like Trump supporters
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

There's still 11 days before Nov 3rd, though - anything can happen. I won't count either candidate out yet.

I think Biden will lose more undecided voters than decided voters, and the number of undecided voters in this election is far less than 2016.

Who knows, we may be in for more October surprises. grin
If Trump flops in the remaining days he will still keep losing undecideds many undecideds are breaking for Biden.
At this point I don't see anything changing this race.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

If Trump flops in the remaining days he will still keep losing undecideds many undecideds are breaking for Biden.
At this point I don't see anything changing this race.

Don't be so sure about the undecided part, o. I'll give Trump the lion share of undecided voters, so expect that gap in the polls to narrow before or on election day.

I don't see Biden winning anymore voters at this point. His only play is to maintain as many of his current voters as possible until election day. This will be hard because Rudy and the others are rushing to dig more dirt on Hunter Biden.

But, Biden can still score some points when ACB is confirmed. Democrats have a compelling case against her, and that confirmation is just what's needed to spur his base on. His campaign - and those of other dems running for senate - saw a massive spike in donations after the GOP said they'll replace Ginsburg before Nov 3.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Crip nd blood grin
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

Don't be so sure about the undecided part, o. I'll give Trump the lion share of undecided voters, so expect that gap in the polls to narrow before or on election day.

I don't see Biden winning anymore voters at this point. His only play is to maintain as many of his current voters as possible until election day. This will be hard because Rudy and the others are rushing to dig more dirt on Hunter Biden.

But, Biden can still score some points when ACB is confirmed. Democrats have a compelling case against her, and that confirmation is just what's needed to spur his base on. His campaign - and those of other dems running for senate - saw a massive spike in donations after the GOP said they'll replace Ginsburg before Nov 3.
That Hunter Biden's lies have been debunked.
Rudy is in trouble for that Borat movie right now and the FBI is investigating him.
They have nothing on Hunter Biden they are just lying and many American voters don't care about that.If Trump's voters cannot be swayed despite all the tax returns and controversies he has been involved in don't expect Biden's voters or the people who want Trump out to change their mind in 11 days

Then again let us see people have been saying the race will tighten for weeks now and it has not.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Laurene: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
martineverest:
u are the only one making sense here.....trump has lost this election.

the fact that Americans are trooping out to vote in a record breaking numbers speaks about their eager to remove trump..even some republican senators are openly voting for trump
really? Are you sure of party vote tally? The high could depict depict enthusiasm and trump voters are more enthusiast to vote than biden's.
Lets cross our fingers and wait till election day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.