Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) (24077 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
CrestMan:
In addition to my earlier comments, did you notice how polite, cautious and calm Trump was throughout the debate without any name-calling? That was a master-class performance! He successfully spinned the negative narrative the Democrats had against him. By that master-class performance, Trump won the hearts of many women especially those in the suburbs!

Trump was also able to present himself as an 'outsider' (even though he is the incumbent) and made Biden look like a failed typical word-only politician!

Those who really understand American politics will appreciate what I just said.
So because Trump managed not to set himself on fire rhetorically, he is now some guru? Am pretty sure you don't believe yourself.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
N2B2:

I like Biden and hope he wins, but Trump scored some points last night, probably more than Biden did.

The problem with Biden is that he doesn't know how to go about attacking Trump. Trump has had multiple associates jailed, and his administration is the very definition of the "Swamp" he vowed to get rid of.

Trump's voters are fired up, but many of Biden's voters are only voting for him to get rid of Trump.

It'll be a tight race for sure, but I think Biden can still win. The difference between 2016 and now is that Trump is an incumbent - everyone has seen what he is all about. There's nothing new he has to sell to the public; that's why he spent most of the night attacking Biden.

All he had was 1 bullet: Hunter Biden's laptop. Biden had multiple bullets, but he barely fired any.

I think a few undecided minds were swayed last night. If the average American has become more racist under Trump, then Trump will win. However, if there are still Americans that believe in humility and calm, then Biden did brilliantly last night to reach out to them and should sway them over.

This is anyone's race, but I still think Biden will win.
The debates mean nothing. All Biden has to do was hold his own, in fact, that is the most articulate I have seen him. Let's not forget the Republican selling point is that Joe Biden has dementia. Biden is on course to win this election in, landslide.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by martineverest(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Laurene:
really? Are you sure of party vote tally? The high could depict depict enthusiasm and trump voters are more enthusiast to vote than biden's.
Lets cross our fingers and wait till election day.
over 50million Americans have voted and burden is leading in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
gungab:
Trump my nigga cheesy
Ignorant human. When has he become black?
You may like him but know that he doesn't like you, even without knowing you because you are black.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
hermesprogidy:

The debates mean nothing. All Biden has to do was hold his own, in fact, that is the most articulate I have seen him. Let's not forget the Republican selling point is that Joe Biden has dementia. Biden is on course to win this election in, landslide.

Biden scored the articulate points in his town hall - the one that replaced the cancelled 2nd debate.

Trump, on the other hand, scored the articulate point in last night's debate because that's the most subdued and down-to-earth he has been for a long time. He raged less and calmly attacked Biden, and this made his attacks stick even more.

After the 1st debate, Trump started to make fewer comments about Biden's mental state. The harsh lesson he learned in the 1st debate was not one he would allow to repeat itself.

Less people watched the 3rd debate, I agree, but even if there weren't anymore voters to be won, a mistake could cause some decided voters to switch sides.

That's why I was not surprised to see Kamala and Biden's campaign rushing to explain that Biden doesn't plan to ban fracking, just its subsidies - and that the transition from oil won't happen now, but very much later on.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by N2B2: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

That Hunter Biden's lies have been debunked.
Rudy is in trouble for that Borat movie right now and the FBI is investigating him.
They have nothing on Hunter Biden they are just lying and many American voters don't care about that.If Trump's voters cannot be swayed despite all the tax returns and controversies he has been involved in don't expect Biden's voters or the people who want Trump out to change their mind in 11 days

Then again let us see people have been saying the race will tighten for weeks now and it has not.

That's the problem. People don't trust the media anymore. They can dismiss just about anything by tagging the media company an ally of the radical left. Just because media companies debunk something doesn't mean everyone believes them.

Take CNN for example: it does some pretty outstanding reporting, but it is still widely regarded as an outlet for propaganda (Clinton News Network). The same can be said for Fox News.

Rudy will get his just desserts under a different DOJ - the current one is compromised.

Don't be surprised that events that happen closest to the election have bigger chances of impacting the election itself that events that happened ages ago. The next scandal is capable of pushing voters to switch.

It's lucky for Biden that so many votes have already been cast.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Hyperchi(m): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2020
for the cage Joe shot himself with no bullet. but the oil ban was with a fully loaded gun.
it stuck.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by Laurene: 3:06am On Oct 24, 2020
martineverest:
over 50million Americans have voted and burden is leading in all ramifications
i see you dont even understand how american election works. Nobody knows who is leading until after the election day vote is cast and votes is being collated.
Media pundits try to infer from voting strength of party who may be leading the early vote but majority of the votes will be cast on election day. And thats when republicans vote in droves. Democrats usually vote early, so even if they are leading now it may be eating up on election day.
Like i said, just fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2020
5thcolm:

Most Nigerians would choose Trump cause he is a reflection of dysfunctional leaders that we keep voting for in Nigeria.
Trump is a typical Nigerian style politician.... we can relate with him more
God bless you for that. Misery loves company.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:36am On Oct 24, 2020
N2B2:

Biden scored the articulate points in his town hall - the one that replaced the cancelled 2nd debate.

Trump, on the other hand, scored the articulate point in last night's debate because that's the most subdued and down-to-earth he has been for a long time. He raged less and calmly attacked Biden, and this made his attacks stick even more.

After the 1st debate, Trump started to make fewer comments about Biden's mental state. The harsh lesson he learned in the 1st debate was not one he would allow to repeat itself.

Less people watched the 3rd debate, I agree, but even if there weren't any more voters to be won, a mistake could cause some decided voters to switch sides.

That's why I was not surprised to see Kamala and Biden's campaign rushing to explain that Biden doesn't plan to ban fracking, just its subsidies - and that the transition from oil won't happen now, but very much later on.
A lot of people have made up their minds on who to vote for, that is why there is already a record voter turn out, Trump acting subdued or civil in the debate, changes nothing, people have already drawn their conclusions about him. The death knell for the Trump administration is his response to the covid pandemic and its resultant effects on the American populace. You just can't lie your way out of that.
Biden's campaign had to clarify his stance on fracking because his campaign website states he is pro-fracking, even though he mentioned he would do away with fracking during the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:42am On Oct 24, 2020
donPhill:
TRUMP will win for sure but 1k USD is a huge risk
A fool and his money will soon part.
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by gungab(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
Ignorant human. When has he become black?
You may like him but know that he doesn't like you, even without knowing you because you are black.

Whatever nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by okuta007: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

That is a lie Hillary was within the margin of error and the polls were not wrong she won the popular vote and the states Trump won her in he barely won by 1% so yes the polls were not wrong.The race changed against Hillary for many reasons the same cannot be said for Biden.

I am a lady

the bolded parts is the answer to everything

AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY BUT A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC - consider that before making your predictions

Have a nice day Sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2020
superior1:

You no reach to, Bro.
I have never placed a bet before in my life but I am this one.
Do another mention on my account when Trump get declared in Nov.
I warn u that trump is failure
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2020
superior1:

You no reach to, Bro.
I warn u that trump is failure
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
superior1:

You no reach to, Bro.
I warn u that trump is a failure
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by superior1: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
jamiudinho:

I warn u that trump is a failure

Awe, why are you repeating yourself?, I read your first comment
1. I put 3k dollars like I said, it’s an amount I can afford with no sweat
2. You didn’t and I need no warning
3. I was right, the polls lied about Trump potential voters, just like I predicted, he did far well than the polls said which was my template for wagering
4. The full vote is not declared yet and even when done, there is a host of litigations that “might” change status. Heard of Bush Vs Al Gore, if you haven’t, google it up.
5. Thanks for checking back, I might still do a mention on you.

Lol grin
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
superior1:

Awe, why are you repeating yourself?, I read your first comment
1. I put 3k dollars like I said, it’s an amount I can afford with no sweat
2. You didn’t and I need no warning
3. I was right, the polls lied about Trump potential voters, just like I predicted, he did far well than the polls said which was my template for wagering
4. The full vote is not declared yet and even when done, there is a host of litigations that “might” change status. Heard of Bush Vs Al Gore, if you haven’t, google it up.
5. Thanks for checking back, I might still do a mention on you.

Lol grin
finally are u still hoping for a trump win
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by superior1: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
jamiudinho:

finally are u still hoping for a trump win

Not really. I have moved on. There is more from where the wager money came from. I didn’t put something I can’t afford to lose. Thanks for checking BTW
grin
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
superior1:

Not really. I have moved on. There is more from where the wager money came from. I didn’t put something I can’t afford to lose. Thanks for checking BTW
grin
why u loss that money is becos u are not good betting ..if u are good in bet how on Earth will trump win that election which at d first tym he was rig in becos his opponent was a lady
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by superior1: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
jamiudinho:

why u loss that money is becos u are not good betting ..if u are good in bet how on Earth will trump win that election which at d first tym he was rig in becos his opponent was a lady

Thanks for your opinion. I learnt he might run in 2023, I am putting another 4K on him if he does. You might be right, I am not good with betting
Re: Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2021
superior1:

Thanks for your opinion. I learnt he might run in 2023, I am putting another 4K on him if he does. You might be right, I am not good with betting
lol u mean he might run for 2023
person way disgrace destroy American democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.