Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) (2452 Views)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So Amnesty Intl is wrong and nepotistic people are right.
How?
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Mumu Killing of defenseless people is what? Don't tell me shooting mtcheew
WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES? THEY'RE 78 right? Where are they?
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
True bro
Exactly that's the question because it was reported that the Nigerian Army took some corpses along with them

Hmm, Everyone who died in this protest should be immortalized. There is no greater service.

In the meantime, since it's on the net. Let wait and hear from their people. Someone who knows them must be on the internet.
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by howfarseun(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
no need for insult, am entitled to my own opinion
your opinion is silly
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES? THEY'RE 78 right? Where are they?
If you watched that video you will see some people clearly shot dead there ...
I didn't say it's up to that number but trust me a lot of people died or were critically injured
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Hmm, Everyone who died in this protest should be immortalized. There is no greater service.

In the meantime, since it's on the net. Let wait and hear from their people. Someone who knows them must be on the internet.

Hopefully the lies of this government will be exposed fully soon
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
If you watched that video you will see some people clearly shot dead there ...
I didn't say it's up to that number but trust me a lot of people died or were critically injured
If truly there was massacre, you know everyone will scamper for safety.

Why are they still calm, sitted, in the live video, showing us bullet cannon?

Note, I'm not supporting the killings (some got hit by stray bullet when soldiers shot in the air to disperse them) it's the tension some devils are creating by spreading fake pictures

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by wonder233: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news, fake pictures, fake videos.
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
no need for insult, am entitled to my own opinion
If anybody insults you on this forum. Report to the moderators and they will take necessary actions.
We have rules and regulations guiding this forum.
That will make the uncultured members with foul languages stop this childish act.
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
If anybody insults you on this forum. Report to the moderators and they will take necessary actions.
We have rules and regulations guiding this forum.
That will make the uncultured members with foul languages stop this childish act.
STFU ZOMBIE
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2020
wonder233:
Fake news, fake pictures, fake videos.
Fake Account too abi? Nonsense
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by ehinmowo: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
you're a bloody Fool

Don't respond to the mofo.
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by KoleDgreat2020(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
So many fake videos..even if real ones dey...we don't know what to believe
how much were you paid to be defending evil on this platform...
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Pecuman: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
So many fake videos..even if real ones dey...we don't know what to believe

https://www.nairaland.com/6199985/debunking-claim-lekki-massacre-didnt happen
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Pecuman: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=KoleDgreat2020 post=95239210]how much were you paid to be defending evil on this platform...[/qpuote]no dear I just don't want fake news to insite people to spark anger
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
howfarseun:
your opinion is silly
no need for insult..be careful
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by howfarseun(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
no need for insult..be careful
ok my boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ebonyi State Capital, Abakaliki At Night / FLASHBACK: How Fela Kuti Lamented Over Biafra / North React To Tinubu Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.