Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (98049 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by awennie(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is very bad. On no account should anyone irrespective of their offence be burnt alive. This is primitive.
These acts should be discouraged and stopped.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Godbless3(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
Jesus christ shocked shocked

This isnt the solution to our problems in this country

Its not the solution but it may lead to a lasting one.
There are some policemen that do all sort of shits in my area and i always imagining if anything could happen and am their only hope of seeing the next day that i would turn my back against them.
I condemn the killing but this is the time to for police to rethink and reform the force.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bada007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
smiles. Yes sir. I have read the book
cool,you seem pretty cool
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by BigBashiru: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
bptc10:
I think after this crises the Nigeria police will let South Eastern people be, the intimidation is too much, they have got what they bargain for, when they where creating road blocks, extorting civilians, killing them people are complaining but nobody cares, this is good for them if only they will learn

The police are a reflection of the youth and vice versa....
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by persius555(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
html14java:
Meanwhile these Youths in Agugu are protecting the Police station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMRI4B0qeo

As a public officer, be good to people you serve.
Na advice.

Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by kambili999(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
bada007:

cool,you seem pretty cool
awwwww. Thanks
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Sedentary: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
proclinician:
This death is justified.

Absolutely not.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Sotland: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Nkwerre ezunanka in anambra state

Noted Sir.. My apologies, didn't get the clear location and thanks for clarity..
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bada007(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
awwwww. Thanks
can I get to know you maybe hit you up
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by GloShare(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I didn't even feel anything for him.

All the bribes and peppersoup joint brutality, all the people they put in agony.

I'm more focused on them finding James Nwafor
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by tarantino1: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Are our university students not trained to be scholars?

Do their parents but guns for them?

You see how easy it is to isolate a group you don't wear the same uniform with?

Is this rètarded response supposed to be a counter argument. You must feel like Sherlock Holmes right now, right?

I refuse to believe a grown man made this statement. You must be a 12 year old boy
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Orpe7(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cownu kukuma don tell dem to behead before
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by kambili999(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
bada007:

can I get to know you maybe hit you up
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bada007(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
lipsrsealed
lol it an honest request,no harm intended
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by kambili999(f): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
bada007:

lol it an honest request,no harm intended
ok
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Kpele: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is tantrum
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bada007(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
ok
that a yes?who knows we might also share our pre wedding pics on nairaland...lol just joking
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by FLEZIMAGE(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
In as much as I totally condemn, police brutality on civilian and the manner in which they conduct their activities. I am not in support of anyone killing a follow citizen be it police or any other person in that matter. Lets not begin to kill each other in the guise of protest. STOP THE KILLING be it police, army or hoodlums/thugs. #AllNigeriansLivesMatters
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by kambili999(f): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
bada007:

that a yes?who knows we might also share our pre wedding pics on nairaland...lol just joking
lol
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bada007(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
lol
kambili you are using me to catch cruise? sent you a mail
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Adau123(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mekudi:
No Pity , James Nwafor did more than this
Why are we not seeing VIO and road safety on roads extorting people ,their own is worst than SARS , they will waste your time and still bill you.

When everything is calm , police officers will think twice before maltreating people

You had seen the end of policeman been burnt but you don't know how your end will be,yours will be worst than the police man.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Mekudi: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Adau123:
You had seen the end of policeman been burnt but you don't know how your end will be,yours will be worst than the police man.
repent, if You're behaving like 9ja police, hot and untimely death awaits you
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Mekudi: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
ledaman:
if the police man killed happened to be your dad would you have been happy?
If your Fada is the type that maltreat people, hot death awaits him
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by DragonFire433: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Peace protest gone bad
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Dantsito: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Officer, the protesters are the hoodlums there is no need separating the two.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Kheeng1: 5:03am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBerOqx3I3g
Protest continues as at now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

Lekki Scenario
This is bad

Please Like and Subscribe
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by greatjoey: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
benjackugo:

https://www.thecable.ng/police-hoodlums-beheaded-an-officer-and-burnt-him-in-anambra

This is highly condemnable. It is barbaric and inhuman. No action justifies this.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by uchwar1: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

When the government decide not to act like an odogwu
Anarchy nd lawlessness becomes the order of the day

Too bad
this is the type of comment that whenever I see, i weep for my country. Now, the only possible means to stop this destruction and killing of police officers is by employing the military. Sir or ma, how do u expect the govt to be odogwu? They tried to involve the military and they were heavily criticized and all sorts of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by ledaman: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mekudi:
If your Fada is the type that maltreat people, hot death awaits him
Applicable to your dad too !
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by frowland(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
I don't justify this death.

However, this is good riddance to police godship-like brutality and nothing-will-happenism if you ask me in my relaxed mood.

Yawns.

I just remembered all they have done so far.
Black nation seems to be cursed (generation curse) maybe ours will be the last.
Our mentality is upside down. Look at the number of likes you got for that comment. It says it all.

Deut 5:10…..visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations.

There is something our forefathers might have done that I think is still trickling down to their children. Because all black nations or black settlements, the stories are all similar; It just doesn’t look normal.
From those committing the atrocities to those liking the atrocities. No difference.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by chatinent: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2021
frowland:

Black nation seems to be cursed (generation curse) maybe ours will be the last.
Our mentality is upside down. Look at the number of likes you got for that comment. It says it all.

Deut 5:10…..visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations.

There is something our forefathers might have done that I think is still trickling down to their children. Because all black nations or black settlements, the stories are all similar; It just doesn’t look normal.
From those committing the atrocities to those liking the atrocities. No difference.

You have a karma mentality. So wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.