Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (98005 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
nice one kill them all

This is why the government should monitor social media and online activities very well
because this guy would just be picked up today if this was in china
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Dabyjustice: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Police should learn how to treat innocent citizens well. They wicked act on civilians is reciprocating back on them. Call to service also means a call to die for the service. RIP
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by gonerest(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have gone through some write up in support of police killing . Police is bad just because our society is bad but one question a reasonable man should ask is that where will they use those guns stolen from the police station. The answer is simple, those guns will be use against the people in various communities and people will cry for help and be helpless because the police has been demoralized. My friend, only CRIMINAL will use this opportunity to burn station, kill police and steal guns ,yet we are celebrating them
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
You're left with very unfortunate devastating environment.
If really going to school differentiate literates from illiterates then I didn't see the value of Education in the south concerning these destruction and barbaric protest. Nobody will come here and tell us nonsense again, idiot people. Going to school didn't add anything to their life.
The protest still has the full backing of the so called educated elders & elites just to settle their political goals but unknown to them it really exposed their weaknesses; poor leadership, poor moral upbringings, criminal tendencies among their youths, political primitivism.
How can you allow ur children to destroy ur businesses, ur reputation, ur heritage, ur institutions, ur pride in the name of political movement because it's clear the protest isn't just about ending SARS!
The youths have really disgraced their generation.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by engrchykae(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
OLUROCKS:
someone's father,this is really getting out of hand ooo
the people that were murdered and dumped inside ezu river are fathers,brothers and sons.
There is always a day of reckoning.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by DeBiafran: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
He killed 2 civilians and he got served. So I learnt
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by dometome: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nostradamus:
This is gradually getting out of hand!!

Why behead the innocent policeman??

Now I support it if government employ full measure(military might)to clampdown on the protestershoodlums
fvck you. It's a revolution. Why did the police attack the protesters?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Sleekfingers: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
bptc10:
The police man have killed two protester that was the reason he was killed

i understand......this will serve as a lesson to his colleagues....
But make we take am easy o....dem self don get the message say nigerians are very angry with them......
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by ledaman: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
litenet14:
Nice one
I pray it happen to your loved one one day!
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Tovino: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
bamvik:
na wa o

This is evil, this is not the spirit of our founding fathers, the protest has been hijacked by hoodlums. l cease to support hoodlums.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Saig: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Now this protest has been misdirected. This is sad, no matter what.
is it not better to direct your anger at the politicians who have failed and made your life miserable Why not visit the politicians in their various places to table your grievances than attacking fellow Nigerians who are suffering the same thing as you. Go to the politicians. Find them sad
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
All parts of Anambra are calm today, it happened yesterday at Ogidi police station four protesters were shoot they captured one of the police and beheaded him. Let give peace chance.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Are our university students not trained to be scholars?

Do their parents but guns for them?

You see how easy it is to isolate a group you don't wear the same uniform with?

Scholars and police who should know more and enforce the law? Soon u will compare a politician and teenager.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
benjackugo:

https://www.thecable.ng/police-hoodlums-beheaded-an-officer-and-burnt-him-in-anambra

It's so funny that a few months or weeks before all these things happened, burna boy sang a song: "the monsters you made".
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by jasman1: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
That’s the way the police department have been treating the people. I don’t justify any form of violence
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by ledaman: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mekudi:
No Pity , James Nwafor did more than this
Why are we not seeing VIO and road safety on roads extorting people ,there own is worst than SARS , they will waste your time and still bill you.

When everything is calm , police officers will think twice before maltreating people

if the police man killed happened to be your dad would you have been happy?
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bluefilm: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Well, former SARS DC Awkuzu CSP James Nwafor is still at large!!!
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
The wicked won't go unpunished.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
ledaman:
if the police man killed happened to be your dad would you have been happy?

Of course, I will be sad.

But I will be much more sadder, disappointed, ashamed and depressed if CSP James Nwafor was my father!!!
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by ORIGENAL(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where's the head?

I wan use am drink palm wine
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by ike95: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided. This is bad.....very bad I must say...

na war these people wor cause so even those mugus filming the whole incident,na Dem I dey pity for pass self
that police man shot two young boys dead before they caught him.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Healthquest: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
sonofanarchy:
awon blogger blogger, the other thread says ABA this one says Anambra. Abeg is aba now the capital of Anambra?
It happen n
Aba
Anambra and oyigbo in rivers state.
3 states ,de burn 1 police offr n cut der head.mk dem continue
If ds tin spun to dos army guys ,na times 10 de will do to dat community. Be wise pple
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by DBadman: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:
I don't justify this death.

However, this is good riddance to police godship-like brutality and nothing-will-happenism if you ask me in my relaxed mood.

Yawns.

I just remembered all they have done so far.
correct guy!!!
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Edwin046(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
They did not behead any police officer in nnewi...thats in ogidi that they behead a police officer...this is not a good news pls don't add it to us..nnewi is peaceful as am typing riit now
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have zero sympathy for Nigerian police.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Babaken(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Formally it was police turn to oppress the youth now it is youth turn to oppress the police.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by One4me: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oshkosch:
These Igbo people are criminals big criminals. Why should u burn an innocent man. Who ever has a hand in the killing of this man will never know peace. May Thunder strike you to death. Amen

Is it only Igbo peopl that burn innocent people during a violent disorder?
Did it not happen in Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Lagos?
Why are you stereotyping Igbo people?

I dont support this kind of nonsense, l dont support jungle justice, even when the people feel they are pushed to the wall but please, stop all these divisive statements.
Igbo people, Yoruba people, Ijaw people, do people, etc are not our problem, it is the Fed Govt that refuses to rule with equity, fairness and justice, while sponsoring Hoodlums and empowering terrorists in the North.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
when we northerners were mute � on this protest y'all tot we don't know what we are doing,,,,,,, na like dis boko haram take start I swear
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Ozimama(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
this is very terrible
why killing and burnt innocent police
please let stop killing
we demand for good governance
the bad ones among us want to take advantage of this protest to do bad things......why destroying properties that belongs to poor Nigerians
tell me the difference between you and our leader
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Emoney07: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by SachaBastien(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Don't just stay online typing sensible comment.

Pls also go offline and pass the message.

The killings and destruction has to stop.

Help to calm frayed nerves.

Where our government has failed, let's assume leadership.

Let's end this carnage.
Let me guess, you were offline while posting what you should be doing.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.