Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Rapper Ladipoe Tests Positive To The Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ladipoe Tests Positive To The Coronavirus (280 Views)

Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination / Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ladipoe Tests Positive To The Coronavirus by Extrim(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian rapper, Ladipoe has revealed he has tested positive for the coronavirus.

The rapper made this known on his Instagram stories, saying that he has been in isolation since receiving the results.

In his post, he said;

"I recently received the results of my COVID-19 test and it was positive.  I have been in isolation for about 10 days now.

"Due to the state of affairs in the country, this Monday was the earliest I could get tested. My symptoms have been mild and I'm getting better every day.

"Please continue to take the necessary safety precautions when you're out to protect yourself and your loved ones.

"Not everyone has mild symptoms. This is definitely something to be taken seriously."

Another person who has revealed contracting the virus is Toke Makinwa who says she is in a recovery state.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/10/29/rapper-ladipoe-tests-positive-to-the-coronavirus/[/url]
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Tests Positive To The Coronavirus by Damikjay(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
this second wave of covid 19 pandemic is becoming somewhat true ooo.
first it was toke, now ladipoe
Pls all beloved nairalanders I want u to stay safe and adhere to the non pharmaceutical intervention.

(1) (Reply)

Am Still Single Because I Became Selfish With Myself And Time- Asa / Meet Joyce Akhimien A Woman That Gave Birth To Six Children One's / Bbnaija Star Nengi Pays Billionaire Ned Nwoko A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.