Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

#endsars To Political Movement #nigeriacanbegreat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars To Political Movement #nigeriacanbegreat (163 Views)

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars To Political Movement #nigeriacanbegreat by Godszilla: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2020
I have thought about the recent events and happening in Nigeria and Lagos in recent weeks and I felt extremely proud of Nigerian youths - for once I see a unified voice devoid of tribalism and with a focus. Am not really a proud Nigerian because of the state of the country but seeing Nigeria youth exercising their true potential it was soul warming and brought tears to my heart and eyes - I LOVE this Movement.

I think, I mean rather I know our government are probably stuck in the 80's, I don't know why or what joy they derive from seeing their people suffer in pain, penury and hunger. For a brief moment there was this spark[size=12pt][/size] from the power of Nigerian youths and the spark is still shining, the world felt it and our cold no emphatic government felt it too. I don't think we should be angered with our president's speech - where there is not expectation their is no disappointment. Yes its only human to feel down and hurt after what we have been through but this is our chance our TIME!!!

LET SEIZE THE MOMENT - STAY AWAKE NIGERIA YOUTH!!!

I see a nation that will be the envy of the world, Nigerian youths are extremely hardworking and innovative - lets channel our inner energy, our "yahoo" mind to something celestial, to something special - WE CAN ACHIEVE IT because we have just proven we can (THE SPARK), we just did. The government want to put us down, they want us to leave the place for them so they rule like authoritarians and dictator they are but WE SAID NO - WE JUST SAID NO!! it can not be business as usual.

I think and believe we should move away from the #EndSARS protest to a movement - a political party. we need to keep this energy and fire burning. We have the number and the voice to make the change we want, lets lay down and re-strategize for 2023. We can make a clean start in three (3) years from now, its in OUR HAND. LET GO OUT AND GET OUR VOTERS CARDS in mass, let see the next election as a life and death vote literally. It is a vote of our life's. I don't and never have a voters card but am going to crawl over burning coal to get it, because this is beyond me but us and for our future generation. The new party may not be perfect because not really everything is perfect but we can START ON A CLEAN SLATE.

Let change #EndSARS protest to a Political Movement, I know we can because we have AWAKEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are Youths The Leaders Of Tomorrow? / Endsars Protest- Time For Introspection / CACOVID Appeals For Calm Over Looting Of Covid-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.