Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha (26116 Views)

Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
The agitation for the 2023 Presidency thickened on Monday with a former governor of Imo State , Rochas Okorocha, announcing the plan to form a new political movement in Nigeria.
Okorocha, representing Imo West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, said himself and other progressive- minded politicians were perfecting the plan as a result of the silent agitations and complaints across the country against the current state of the nation.
According to him , from the body language of the Nigerians, it was obvious that they were not satisfied with what was on ground in Nigeria.

The Senator, who is a founding member of the All Progressives Congress , unfolded the plans in an interview with journalists in Abuja .

The PUNCH reported that Okorocha, while commissioning projects in Rivers State , on the invitation of governor , Nyesom Wike, r ecently provoked a fresh controversy when he called on the good people in APC and the Peoples Democratic Party to come together and rescue Nigeria in 2023 .

He said on Monday that there was an urgent need for the regrouping of the ‘ good politicians’ to restore public confidence in governance and save the country.

The former insisted that the country needed political reengineering, warning that Nigerians cannot be fooled again by mischievous politicians in 2023 .

“ The movement for a new Nigeria has begun and we must come together, I mean progressive Nigerians to make the country work, ” Okorocha said .

Asked if the promise of the new political movement for a new Nigeria would not be similar to that of the APC in 2015, he , retorted that the APC was hurriedly formed to take power from the PDP without much emphasis on the character of those championing the course.
He assured that the political coalition is being championed by people with a proven track record of achievement and public spirit , adding that it was no more ideal to allow people who do not have a genuine love for the unity and progress of the country to hijack power.

The ex -governor said , “ The APC was a hurried arrangement , it was hurriedly formed to take power when the then government was drifting. APC would have been better until people who were not members of the party; people who came for congratulatory message hijacked the party and became Lords . ”
https://punchng.com/2023-why-we-are-forming-new-political-movement-okorocha/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by festacman(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
I have been struggling to find one thing that gave Rochas Okorocha the confidence to brand himself a PROGRESSIVE-MINDED POLITICIAN. Real headache for me and I couldn't find any. So, my conclusion is that he is still suffering from Iberiberism.

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by ItsTutsi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
watch how this nyamuri baban doya will form a new party but las las he will be relegated to 3rd class citizen grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Moferere: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oh, efcc where are you? grin grin

They will soon realise that he's corrupt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by descarado: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Greedy politicians.
If apc tell him today that he will be their presidential candidate unchallenged, new political movement will die a natural death.
Don't worry, float it, some will join you at the 11th hour grin

Politicians are the same all over the world.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Ever8090: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Iberibeeism... nothing more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by dlaw70(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kanu said one of his leg is rotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Xzellentgraphic: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
If you like form 50 parties..it will be a futile effort still

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Otuegbe: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
APC about to collapse

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Jan 19, 2021
A better Nigeria is all we want.

Voting for good men and women,
People of integrity who has the interest of the people on their mind is what we really want
We vote for good people, Not for political parties

Modify for ChoCho,
Y'all should noticed we never really say anything about other politicians on this forum apart from the Natural and True love we have for the President and his Vice, cos they are good men who we believe and know have the best interests of Nigeria and Nigerians in their hearts,
all the other ones are not really our fans, no matter the party they are , both in APC and PDP..
That is why we are never a card carrying member of any political party!
Our love for those 2 guys mentioned above is genuine, cos we love our country.
Kindly respect our affiliation for them as we respect your own also.

Dear children of hate and frustrations,
The anointing wey all of us @[color=#006600][/color] carry,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:
If you like form 50 parties..it will be a futile effort still
If the foundation is destroyed..............

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Dozie32(m): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Stupid men(politicians) wish they can be thrown in a lagoon
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by ATEAMS: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Tf
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by unixcode7: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2021
nawa o

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by 175(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

No regards for BBQ vulture darlyn daddy again?

But Okoro guy na real case!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Samfloxin(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
God please take me home or kukuma remove me out of this shit hole
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by solmusdesigns: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
grin cheesy

National Statue Molding Party of Nigeria

NSMPN

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by ironheart(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Let nigerians votea neutral party come 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by benedictac(f): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
I didn't bother reading and I don't care about these old cargoes. YPP all the way

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by olisaEze(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Egungun be kiaful, see u see express! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by wallay77(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Thiefs don dey gather again...dem won use another strategy cos them know say APC n Pdp don cast.....bunch of anofia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by dalongjnr: 5:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Two things I don't understand, the mind of God and the way of a Nigerian politicians!
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by webdev994: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Its alright
Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Soulsymbol99: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2021
New movement, same old thieves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Enyimbamercedes: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Lol! APC isn’t “progressive” enough?

A politicians definition of progressive is any platform that allows them progress through their political ambition!! It isn’t about your progress or that of the nation

Okorocha, you chose your ship; sink with it!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by Onepeople: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Useless man, after praising the confused Buhari to high heaven because of your personal interest, you spoke against your people because they expressed a different opinion from your own, you brand them all types of name. Form the new party we are watching you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by 4tomandchi: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Dem don come again oh x3
Everybody wayo wa wa yo x3

Useless People...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by LegacyB: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2021
festacman:
I have been struggling to find one thing that gave Rochas Okorocha the confidence to brand himself a PROGRESSIVE-MINDED POLITICIAN. Real headache for me and I couldn't find any. So, my conclusion is that he is still suffering from Iberiberism.
Even ipob will be more popular than his dream political party/ movement .Dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by wyqay: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2021
ok, old wine in new bottle.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by LegacyB: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Those statues of his will be the ones to vote for the new party I guess. This one is just day dreaming........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims / There Is Neither President Nor Acting President At The Moment- Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.