Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire (35145 Views)

Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos / Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by AdedoyinO(f): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
We cried and cried, the #endSARS protests should be suspended immediately the FG disbanded and recalled SARS officers and also showed readiness to engage in dialogue with the protesters before it metamorphose into something disastrous. Numerous state and non-state actors are on the sidelines waiting for the perfect moment to hijack the struggle.

But no, they insisted they were fighting for our grandchildren.

I wonder how the destruction of infrastructures and properties that the demonstration has resulted to translates to better condition of life for Nigerians.

Woke generation, they have coconut head, they will not hear word.
Wokeness can never beat experience. Many are still displaying wokeness without sense on twitter.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
youtube9:
‪Heart Breaking vedio; Peoples return with their Properties after Demolishing their shop inLagos‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ASLBCP2R8

What do hope to achieve by posting this here? angry

This incident is not as a result of the recent protests

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Jdbrasco2: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
In a sane clime this government would've stepped down to placate her citizens. The country needs total fixing.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Okay, I get you. These are the proofs you are referring to?

There are proofs that CSP Nwafor, the vampire SARS commander who killed hundreds of Ibo youths and threw them into the river also worked for Willie Obiano as his SSA. There are also proofs that Willie Obiano knew about all the killings but still went ahead to appoint him SSA.

Now, go and ask Obiano to resign.

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
https://twitter.com/voteandstay/status/1318618551016620033?s=19
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by SlayerForever: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na Igbo people do this one?
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by piro007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-protest-in-ondo-irate-youths-set-school-shuttle-buses-on-fire/
DIS IS WHAT ELDER CALLS "SORROW ". DESTROYING WHATZ MEANT FOR YOU,TO EASE FOR MOVEMENT, EDUCATED ILLITERATES
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
CoderX:
They keep destroying things that belong to the people. When illiterates and thugs are on the loose, this is what happens.

Now I see there's a huge level of ignorance in Nigeria... This was never the idea... Stop destroying the South!
[/s]

Who caused the widespread ignorance?
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Neddstark: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
The person that burned this has finally expressed his hatred for others who went to school and not him
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by uuzba(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Paxxcarl:
We are our own problem
When things are got easily, they are not appreciated. The buses are imported.
If the youth had been the ones to construct the bus from raw metal, they won't spoil anything.
Learn how to construct things.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:
They keep destroying things that belong to the people. When illiterates and thugs are on the loose, this is what happens.

Now I see there's a huge level of ignorance in Nigeria... This was never the idea... Stop destroying the South!
idiot... let Nigeria burn to ashes we dont want this shit hole again
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Hope you know Nigeria is not just a location. If it burns, it would affect you too...
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by rukis360(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
I believe the next step is for serious youths to mobilise and tackle these hoodlums head on, if we sit back we'll just suffer greatly while the hoodlums hav a field day
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:

Hope you know Nigeria is not just a location. If it burns, it would affect you too...
Has it not been affecting me since? ?? what benefits have i gotten from this country. .. since i was born nothing. ... i had to pay bribe just to get my identity card ....i stood on a Que for two weeks
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Why not start it from your region. Okitipupa has high number of immigrants (non indigenes) from a particular region. Those who carried out this wicked act are not Ikale or Ilaje except few people who may support politicians to carry out such act

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by infogeneral: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
School buses destroyed,
BRT buses burnt, the beautiful streets of Lagos look like a war zone. Who will suffer it? Buhari's children or the Governor's children ? Last last we go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Nostradamus: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Unleash the military please!!

we shouldn't wait until thugs and hoodlums destroy our infrastructures before making moves to end this vandalism

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by BreconHills(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:

Well said.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by toprealman: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
JumpByte:
These ones are fulls
A fullstop ko bracket ni!
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
JumpByte:
These ones are fulls
this ones are paid fools
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okay... Let me get this straight... Burning and destruction of school buses meant for children's ease of education access!!! So, Ondo youths don't like education or what exactly is all this nonsense meant to achieve??!

In times of revolution, youths with even half a brain target things directly linked to their oppressors not destroying things that benefit their fellow struggling masses... Does it mean most of the youths in the states mentioned have no brains or commonsense has gone into extinction in most parts of Nigeria??!

Our leaders are our enemies due to their corrupt practices.... However, it is obvious we have bigger more dangerous enemies: some youths of this nation!!!... This is not a revolution!!! This is homegrown terrorism!!! This is outright sabotage against the lives or livelihood of the common man!!!
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Minjim: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fools.

Better be ready to trek to school

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Minjim: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Is igbos in ondo state that did that according to thatfairguy1 and sammy07 grin

Shut up your mouth!

It's only the thugs looting and destroying that's accusing Igbos
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by aleeyus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
rainerboy1010:
Nigerias after the speech
Both d leaders and d youths are stupids
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Teknoteableblog: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am in total support of this movement but pls no body should burn any school property burn only things that will only affect the goverment.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by MT: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
JumpByte:
These ones are fulls

How were they different from people that burnt brand new BRT buses in Lagos?
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by infogeneral: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
School buses destroyed, BRT buses burnt, the beautiful streets of Lagos is now a war zone. Who will suffer it? An adage says "Crying should not make you blind"
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by bigcasava1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
What do we call this. Who is the enemy?
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by greall12(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Belonging to who ? Do you benefit from it.

CoderX:

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by MozB: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
At the end of these things, the poor masses will suffer the consequencies of these violent act from these irresponsible people. People are fueling this act. This is purely politics. Not all Nigerians need change. Some still really want to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Lamasta(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=JumpByte post=fulls[/quote] fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures / 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) / Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of 6 Discovered In Port-harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.