Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire (35124 Views)

Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos / Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Lamasta(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wanton destruction of life and properties is not the way to go let it stop now.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by donprinyo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
cheesy grin IPOB is Responsible for this surely
brain washed yoruba muslims dont like western education. they are the major problem of the west. religious slavery
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by nograv: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:
They keep destroying things that belong to the people. When illiterates and thugs are on the loose, this is what happens.

Now I see there's a huge level of ignorance in Nigeria... This was never the idea... Stop destroying the South!

Clown, this is the product of Govt paid thugs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Magmata: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
When you see a pack of wolves leading flocks of sheep, take a second look at the sheep; most (of them) are wolves in disguise.

Bad leadership is never an accident nor a punishment from any God. It is natural that the most dominant traits leads.

Having insensitive and greedy souls as democratic leaders shows that the majority they lead share the same traits.

Larger percentage of humanity is greedy and selfish, most will not agree to this trait until the platform presents itself.

If the politicians are the problem, why not face them? Where is the wisdom in all these public and private lootings and destructions when the culprits are left untouched?

There is a big flaw in majority mentality and, until something is done to awaken our drowning souls, all solutions will be tentative and edgy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by kmaster007: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ibo's done burn this one again. Cowards blaming others for their Woe's
Kanu boiz menh
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by zabuur: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
We cried and cried, the #endSARS protests should be suspended immediately the FG disbanded and recalled SARS officers and also showed readiness to engage in dialogue with the protesters before it metamorphose into something disastrous. Numerous state and non-state actors are on the sidelines waiting for the perfect moment to hijack the struggle.

But no, they insisted they were fighting for our grandchildren.

I wonder how the destruction of infrastructures and properties that the demonstration has resulted to translates to better condition of life for Nigerians.

Don't mind them, no be person wey grow rich marry, born pikin dey get grand children. Let them finish d present and see how they'll prepare for their grand children. No be say how papa live reach, na so we come life

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Lagoon0: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Is igbos in ondo state that did that according to thatfairguy1 and sammy07 grin
Your own is becoming too much o! With your name that be like rocket science.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Notateflonguy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is when we need the government to handle this fools mercilessly
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by BreakingSecrets: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:
They keep destroying things that belong to the people. When illiterates and thugs are on the loose, this is what happens.

Now I see there's a huge level of ignorance in Nigeria... This was never the idea... Stop destroying the South!
This was the idea my friend. Idea leads to ideas. And just to inform you, this is no longer a protest ,this is a full blown REVOLUTION. kapeesh?
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by duduade: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Coconut brains

Na una go still suffer
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Mycoin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:

This is exactly the single reason I never supported the protests because protests are not always peaceful and especially not in Africa.

we have a whole lot of retards and bunch of illiterates with thuggish tendencies who will always see this as an Avenue to orchestrate their mischievous plans and it will affect the general masses..

Let's pls sue for peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by tsagir(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
END SOUTH WEST ,MAY GOD BLESS IGBO PEOPLE
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by donMIG(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dull ppl... Wait oo na weitin dem go dei run b dis for tru out d country?
I beg oo
We want peace up north
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Igbodicool(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Noooo.

Na Igbo and IPOB Youths set them ablaze.

Ndị ara!
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by ThaThinka: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
JumpByte:
These ones are fulls
CoderX:

As in ehn I just weak.

What right-thinking person demolishes banks, police stations, public properties e.t.c. and think they are fighting a good cause? Isn't that an invitation to disaster?

If you are not a crook, know that you are fighting a criminal cause if you join anyone in these shameful acts. Some even released possibly hardened criminals into the society all in the name of a protest.

The #EndSARS movement is (or was) peaceful. We don't know what yours is if it's violent and has criminal colouration.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by nonut: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is the handwork of Igbos.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by 27Pushing30: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol you’re just exposing how dull you are.

Falz n co don brainwash this one finish quote author=OTayobami post=95240876]

And you think God will not punish you greedy bastard, ENDSARS protesters made sure the movement was peaceful and even made provisions for cleaning the grounds after each day’s activities, you must be ignorant and an illiterate to think the protesters engaged in any vandalization [/quote]
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Earnonline7: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by mjabdulk: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are no difference between you and boko haraam by burning school buses. To boko boys going to school is prohibited that was why they destroy anything attach to boko (education).
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Jblessing(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
oyeb15:
Mimiko bought these buses for school children free transport to school.
I think that Ife Oyedele sold his peoples conscience to the APC and now their eyes don clear to see d next 4years of suffering.
How do u know its aketi supporters that burn the vehicles?....You re,still crying over ur loss after everyone have move on. I want to believe you re one of the thugs that went on rampage in okitipupa to destroy those vehicles and I know that God I'll judge you accordingly.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Owerri1stSon: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
How can you say they were ondo youths? According to south west, Igbos are responsibility for every destruction in south west
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by lascos912(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm in owo,ondo state
this school free shuttle help students alot,it very bad to set such things on fire
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buses meant for you? No wonder your fathers were poor, your father's fathers poor, you are poor and your children born and unborn will probably remain poor.
You simply love to destroy. Continue. You will soon destroy your existence
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
nonut:
This is the handwork of Igbos.
Stop joining the bandwagon to say Igbo. If you have any proof, say it and stop behaving like a dullard
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by vicfajeze: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
We cried and cried, the #endSARS protests should be suspended immediately the FG disbanded and recalled SARS officers and also showed readiness to engage in dialogue with the protesters before it metamorphose into something disastrous. Numerous state and non-state actors are on the sidelines waiting for the perfect moment to hijack the struggle.

I wonder how the destruction of infrastructures and properties that the demonstration has resulted to translates to better condition of life for Nigerians.
May God bless you my brother.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by cooltola(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
not wise
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Denko2721987(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Is igbos in ondo state that did that according to thatfairguy1 and sammy07 grin

Very senseless bunch of bigots we have in this country i tell you.. People just bat blinded by pure unreasonable hate..
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by Denko2721987(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
You people should stop blaming the people.. Its simply failure of leadership.. Were there is no justice u cant have peace.. This what u get when u allow injustice and poor leadership to fester for too long.. It didnt just happen hear, it also happened in the US during the black lives matter riots.. Why? Same prolonged injustice.. Every society, we have the good, the bad and the ugly which is why we have laws to put everyone in check. But the moment u let civil injustice and strife to linger for too long, its only going to keep accumulating until an it get the its explosive limit and then an explosion which is what we are seeing now.. How many years has the call to reform our police been made? Was anything done about it? No. If our leaders had addressed the issues all these while would we be having these issues, capital NO. So lets apportion the blame to who truely deserves the blame which is poor leadership..
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by walezy14(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

You have spoken the minds of responsible Nigerians who are ready to listening to the truth. Once SARS has been disbanded, I think protest should have been suspended before it degenerated to something else.
Re: Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire by OTayobami(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
27Pushing30:
Lol you’re just exposing how dull you are.

Falz n co don brainwash this one finish quote author=OTayobami post=95240876]

And you think God will not punish you greedy bastard, ENDSARS protesters made sure the movement was peaceful and even made provisions for cleaning the grounds after each day’s activities, you must be ignorant and an illiterate to think the protesters engaged in any vandalization

You are just being a dunce and i know your parents gave you proper home training but you refused to learn, protest for better governance has been going on in the hearts of sensible Nigerians even before falz and the rest became popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest ABU Security Staff ‘working’ With Gunmen To Kidnap Lecturers / Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.