Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (18198 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by luvmijeje(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by luvmijeje(f): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Story...u guys started the riots and when it got out of control ,u all ran away ,where is sowore and his likes that was orchestrating revolution,and was busy chest beating ,now that hardened criminals had joined the protest ,they have all ran away,and this particular one ran to London to continue to protest...i knew this present protest will aid criminal Elements amongst us to express themselves.I thought of how USA citizens though the first world country was looting and destroying shops,businesses and burning some police stations in the name of black lives matter ,I knew our own protest will be worse.. this is why we shouldn't give attention to the enemies of our nation who disguise as social activists..but I blame the government for not acting fast to prevent this chaos we are witnessing today...today I suppose to be in my work place but I can't due to this needles tensions... our children are at home and our youths are destroying our infrastructures and police formations..if u hate this country or too lazy to work hard to fulfill your destiny ,please vacate this country,u don't need visa to travel to Ghana,Gambia and other west African countries..go over there and pluck money from the trees...I see that most people in this forum are below thirty five years and so somehow doesn't appreciate the enormity of having a failed state...by their post here ,we can see them but the truth is that few of our political class will suffer ..but majority of our common citizens Will suffer it more...today in Enugu I saw a woman seating in front of three baskets of rotten tomatoes,I saw the pain in her eyes,she could not sell her wares cos of the curfew in the state..I knew there are a lot more like her who will not be able to make a dime today nor fed well today,being a youth is not a call to be foolish and inconsiderate...

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by ibedun: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shattuck:
if you noticed something this past week they weren't that vocal as soon as the mastered their narrative instructions were given out to this e-rats their mission is to push an evil agenda a divide and conquer tactics to divide the southern unity spirit, I wonder why they are scared of a united people.

Stop being silly, there is no southern unity anywhere. You fools have caused destruction, but sooner or later the real losers, Yoruba will turn against you!!!
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Emoney07: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by prettyboi1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Story...u guys started the riots and when it got out of control ,u all ran away ,where is sowore and his likes that was orchestrating revolution,and was busy chest beating ,now that hardened criminals had joined the protest ,they have all ran away,and this particular one ran to London to continue to protest...i knew this present protest will aid criminal Elements amongst us to express themselves.I thought of how USA citizens though the first world country was looting and destroying shops,businesses and burning some police stations in the name of black lives matter ,I knew our own protest will be worse.. this is why we shouldn't give attention to the enemies of our nation who disguise as social activists..but I blame the government for not acting fast to prevent this chaos we are witnessing today...today I suppose to be in my work place but I can't due to this needles tensions... our children are at home and our youths are destroying our infrastructures and police formations..if u hate this country or too lazy to work hard to fulfill your destiny ,please vacate this country,u don't need visa to travel to Ghana,Gambia and other west African countries..go over there and pluck money from the trees...I see that most people in this forum are below thirty five years and so somehow doesn't appreciate the enormity of having a failed state...by their post here ,we can see them but the truth is that few of our political class will suffer ..but majority of our common citizens Will suffer it more...today in Enugu I saw a woman seating in front of three baskets of rotten tomatoes,I saw the pain in her eyes,she could not sell her wares cos of the curfew in the state..I knew there are a lot more like her who will not be able to make a dime today nor fed well today,being a youth is not a call to be foolish and inconsiderate...

You're simply silly & selfish!
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by OmoBaale1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
But where is Olamide
No mind that yeyebrity. Small time him go dey form king Badoo.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by prettyboi1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
I feel you Burna boy. The night the shooting happened, once I saw it on social media, I was pained & enraged. I couldn't sleep till about 3am that day.

Yet, you have some selfish fools here talking rubbish. I don't understand how the fvck some people are so comfortable with the terrible state of governance & the country at the moment
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by TriCee: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shattuck:
if you noticed something this past week they weren't that vocal as soon as the mastered their narrative instructions were given out to this e-rats their mission is to push an evil agenda a divide and conquer tactics to divide the southern unity spirit, I wonder why they are scared of a united people.
I just pray our people realize this sooner than later. The unity scared them.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by ahmedajadi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Congrats bro.
Abeg na through road you enter?
Haba!!! Nigeria to Lesotho by road? You wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Aktsmith104: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
The sorrow that u and those that sponsor endsars are counting now will come upon u at ur old age. Families are counting both human and prosperities loss. Foolish youth burnt down police station killed policeman, reject army. Now the protest is over we are now calling the same police to come save us.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by donogaga(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
ouzo1:
So you guys are still in Nigeria? well thankGod for journey mercies.

Hahahahhaahah. So you think you can escape after voting Buhari?

Come back here.

You are hereby given 48 hours to report back to Nigeria.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by DaInferno(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Lol... So says Burna boy...

Every person protesting from overseas are all hypocrites

You all saw Nigeria crumbling yet you ran away from it.

If you want to fight for Nigeria come to Nigeria

Only Aisha proved patriotic by coming down here...

Nigga please move... You stayed in London and motivated the youths to a protest that has cost them their lives and at the end there is very little achieved...

The same president has taken control back from Nigerians

As for the Lekki toll gate protest

You guys could not sacrifice a little by leaving fun out of it...

You turned your protest in a party, at night it was a music and club concert... That is a sign of unseriousness.

You blocked other Nigerians from going to get their daily bread while you sat there, blocked the road eating chicken. Life doesn't work that way..

Lekki protesters lost focus

Why do you think they attacked lekki protest first after the curfew was placed instead of other protest ground?

Because to them you were not protesting.

Listen to this audio please and let's work with the solution given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc
did you go out yourself to protest?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Laggatumuch(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Bleep all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will
From all the news i have been reading today, they said there was nothing like lekki massacre ,everything were photoshopped , meaning no body died... They aredaring anyone that has him or her relative killed should speak up and till now no one has spoken up.
This very response from the goverment everyone believed it.. My little piece of advice is that next time we are being called upon to protest, we shouldn't go , let the politicians continue looting our future and that of our children..Lets try our best to be wealthy no matter what it takes and forget about nigeria. At this point whatever the govt likes let them do with our natural resources they are free.. The poor that are suffering keep up suffering one day you will die and rest finally from this poverty.. The rich keeping on oppressing the poor as you are God over them in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
To me those that died in lekki toll gate did not do due diligence before they went to protest because they were no plans in case things go wrong and there should be people who should be held accountable for human rights violation.
1.ken sarowiwa was murdered by the nigerian soldiers unjustly today he's gone nobody is held accountable to what happened.
2.The civil war in Nigeria that led to lost of innocent lives due to some part of the country want a separation nobody is accounting for it.
3. The odi massacre by obj today nobody is held accountable for it.
Am not surprised that buhari will deny because this has always been the old games played by the old bad boys.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by smileyoo: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Any Human with a Heart and whose Conscience is not Dead will be Trumatized..

GOD Bares me Witness! With What I saw that night , I could not Sleep till say 3:30-4am..

It's Hurts me sooo Much to see Fellow Humans Trying to Supress such Wicked act

For the Sake of Peace!
GOD Heal the Families of the Dead..
GOD Heal Bleeding Hearts!
GOD Heal Lagos State!
despite all these witnesses yet some people still want us to believe that there was no casualties, during the unprovoked attacks at lekki toll gate.
Almighty God that knows all secrets will surely reward every one according to their deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by egunna(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
dyera:
The main issue with the EndSARS protest, was that the protesters had no leader who would tell them when to suspend the protest and give the government the chance to act, after all police brutality cannot end overnight by the orders of Buhari.

After getting positive response from the government to not only end SARS unit, but to also implement their 5 point demand to reform the police, the EndSARS protesters choose to continue their protest instead of suspending it. And this gave hoodlums the chance to hijack the protest.

I hope this whole episode of EndSARS protest doesn't cause the Nigerian youth to give up on protest. As protest is the only way we can get the government to listen to us.

But we must make sure to never unreasonable demands via protest like resignation of an African leader, as that will never happen, you are only asking for chaos and hoodlums will be happy to help you create it. Nor should we make vague demands like End bad governance or End corruption.

We must ensure the demands we make via protest are reasonable and precise like Restructure Nigeria, End ASUU strike, etc.
ur mama no born mumu,tell dem
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Laggatumuch(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes God will reward them.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Shattuck(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
TriCee:

I just pray our people realize this sooner than later. The unity scared them.
I pray so too.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Laggatumuch(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
dyera:
The main issue with the EndSARS protest, was that the protesters had no leader who would tell them when to suspend the protest and give the government the chance to act, after all police brutality cannot end overnight by the orders of Buhari.

After getting positive response from the government to not only end SARS unit, but to also implement their 5 point demand to reform the police, the EndSARS protesters choose to continue their protest instead of suspending it. And this gave hoodlums the chance to hijack the protest.

I hope this whole episode of EndSARS protest doesn't cause the Nigerian youth to give up on protest. As protest is the only way we can get the government to listen to us.

But we must make sure to never unreasonable demands via protest like resignation of an African leader, as that will never happen, you are only asking for chaos and hoodlums will be happy to help you create it. Nor should we make vague demands like End bad governance or End corruption.

We must ensure the demands we make via protest are reasonable and precise like Restructure Nigeria, End ASUU strike, etc.
Boss at this point we no dey protest again let the govt do what they like , majority of nigerians are okay with it, let the old keep looting our treasury and ruling us.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Adakintroy: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fool.. fake ass's.

What death have you seen.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Blackmoran(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
4tomandchi:
Dose of you insulting and putting blame on celebrities who championed the EndSars protest are just dumb and your continuous attacks further reaffirm your ignorance of global proceedings and trends.

In any sane society celebrities use their platforms to promote and advance different agendas either to promote their selfish interests or the collective yearnings of the citizens.

Those of you attacking celebrities are doing so either because you have not suffered from police brutality or you are contented with the affairs of this government which is totally nonsense.

The looting of palliatives that was meant for ease the sufferings of Nigerians is still starched in different locations what for is that sanity?

I was waiting to hear that some ministers or government has resigned but No! Our dead president could not even capture that in his speech is it that his handlers did not show him the videos because he uses 3310 and cannot operate an Android phone?

This country needs resurrection and move on from aged political actors who are not confirmed to new conventional and innovative ways of doing things.

#BuhariIsaMonster
so you believe celebrity cares? one thing for sure about celebrities around the world is they always virtue signal and want to take side with popular opinions so they can set there brand in good image.. ask Burma boy if tinubu or buhari call him to perform in one if there children wedding maybe he will reject the offer...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by smileyoo: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Evaromantik:
It's over Burna, the Government has used our weakest point against us again and it's working.

Something we kept aside weeks ago, and were fighting for a better Nigeria. Now SW see it that SE & SS are just destroying their land.

Unity is the only way we face this government and make them pay. I wish we know how happy they are when they see the youths divided.

NB: Am strongly against the destruction march going on lately in Nigeria, in the guise of protest.
this is one of the reasons why i detest doing things together with nigerians, because they always end-up placing blame on a wrong place.
why is it difficult for you guys to understand the type govt you presently have ?
that this govt is highly trickish and brutish in nature.
the protesters have been peaceful all along until when your devilish govt introduced their thugs to attack the protesters, and even went
ahead destroying public properties in day light,
how many of those thugs have been arrested ? since then the thugs alias hoodlums have taken over, so as to rubbish the genuine intentions of the real protesters.
the same govt that introduced violence into the protest through their thugs are now blaming the peaceful protesters for the violence, surprisingly nigerians are buying into this clear falsehood.
am really tired of been a nigerian.
at this point i urge all protesters to better go home and take care of themselves, especially the injured ones, and let our leaders take nigeria to wherever they wish to.
las las, we all are in it together, as everyone will surely feel the impact of either good or bad leadership. peace to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by michoim(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
You never traumatized finish! Rubbish. Mercenaries for enemy of the State...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
From London? This kpanda Fela should carry himself and be going to Jamaica

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
smileyoo:
this is one of the reasons why i detest doing things together with nigerians, because they always end-up placing blame on a wrong place.
why is it difficult for you guys to understand the type govt you presently have ?
the protesters have been peaceful all along until when your devilish govt introduced their thugs to attack the protesters, and even went
how many of those thugs have been arrested ? since then the thugs alias hoodlums have taken over, so as to rubbish the genuine intentions of the real protesters.
the same govt that introduced violence into the protest through their thugs are now blaming the peaceful protesters for the violence, surprisingly nigerians are buying into this clear falsehood.
at this point i urge all protesters to better go home and take care of themselves, especially the injured ones, and let our leaders take nigeria to wherever they wish to.
las las, we all are in it together, as everyone will surely feel the impact of either good or bad leadership. peace to everyone.

You protesters were arrogant. I know some reached out to talk to you about strategy of coming off the streets quickly before the protest was hijacked but your arrogance refused to let you understand you were speaking from a place of privilege.

You think everybody thinks like you.

You ignore that hungry people don’t care about ideals. When you finish your protest you will enter ac and be eating. They are more likely to get food from politicians than from you.

Your protest had a good start but with a narrow focus. How things would work for those of you living the privileged Island life and those that want to.

Go and restrategise and look out for the interests of all social classes and all regions that’s where the work is.

2023 is round the corner. I as a northern Muslim will back any credible young leader put forward that shows ability to perform and recognises Nigeria is more than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by EMMY76: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Any Human with a Heart and whose Conscience is not Dead will be Trumatized..

GOD Bares me Witness! With What I saw that night , I could not Sleep till say 3:30-4am..

It's Hurts me sooo Much to see Fellow Humans Trying to Supress such Wicked act

For the Sake of Peace!
GOD Heal the Families of the Dead..
GOD Heal Bleeding Hearts!
GOD Heal Lagos State!

The govt denying the massacre is the hieght of wickedness it clearly goes to show the world that nigeria is a country without a soul. A country that no reasonable human being should ever bother to fight or die for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by peppermint7(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
ouzo1:
So you guys are still in Nigeria? well thankGod for journey mercies.
Help ur man now
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by TruthinAction: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
The federal government should be sued at the International criminal court for genocide. The evidences are overwhelming.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Emanodimo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
But where is Olamide

Omon bwoy don go down low....It is about his hustle... He can't speak now until this administration is over... He has been avoid dabbling into political discourse they have his scrotum and since Ambode was denied 2nd term.

Let him lay low for now.. .
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Evaromantik(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2020
smileyoo:

You have spoken well, brother.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Jorgenvava: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by subcbouy: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2020
IamPlato:
Lol... So says Burna boy...

Every person protesting from overseas are all hypocrites

You all saw Nigeria crumbling yet you ran away from it.

If you want to fight for Nigeria come to Nigeria

Only Aisha proved patriotic by coming down here...

Nigga please move... You stayed in London and motivated the youths to a protest that has cost them their lives and at the end there is very little achieved...

The same president has taken control back from Nigerians

As for the Lekki toll gate protest

You guys could not sacrifice a little by leaving fun out of it...

You turned your protest in a party, at night it was a music and club concert... That is a sign of unseriousness.

You blocked other Nigerians from going to get their daily bread while you sat there, blocked the road eating chicken. Life doesn't work that way..

Lekki protesters lost focus

Why do you think they attacked lekki protest first after the curfew was placed instead of other protest ground?

Because to them you were not protesting.

Listen to this audio please and let's work with the solution given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc
you go protest ground?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos / "A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Which Celebrity Would You Want As Your Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.