Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (18206 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by uchwar1: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
It breaks my heart that some useless folks on this forum are trying very hard to disregard the fact that soldiers actually killed people at the Lekki protest.
To all the dumb Buharists on this forum, please go through this link, watch the videos and look at the photos and tell me if soldiers didn't shoot at peaceful protesters at Lekki toll gate.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe
for u that is not useless, can u show your own pictorial or video evidence of the massacre? When u talk of massacre, we should have been seeing like 20 bodies on the ground. All the videos and pictures we are seeing are either movie, videos of 2012 and so on. 7 people u claimed died in the massacre clearly debunked it. U that is useful failed to be useful by providing the video coverage. Suddenly, Nigerian youths went to lekki toll gate without their phones
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by kingxsamz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
uchwar1:
for u that is not useless, can u show your own pictorial or video evidence of the massacre? When u talk of massacre, we should have been seeing like 20 bodies on the ground. All the videos and pictures we are seeing are either movie, videos of 2012 and so on. 7 people u claimed died in the massacre clearly debunked it. U that is useful failed to be useful by providing the video coverage. Suddenly, Nigerian youths went to lekki toll gate without their phones

That is why you still reason like a kid at your age, because you have refused to read and understand. Learn to comprehend before typing with your ass.
Where did I mention massacre in my post?
Or would you deny the fact that people got killed at that protest? I even dropped a link containing photos and videos which serves as evidence and you're here shedding tears on my mention.
If that 'useless' comment hurts you, then you should know it was directed at you.
Go and cry somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos / Charles Inojie Poses With Joseph Yobo / Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.