Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

#EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson (28267 Views)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by donem: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Who else was waiting for KIRIKIRI PRISON to be burnt, but nothing happened?
Navy Won't ever allow that happen, quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Musaspp(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Neddstark:
In the next few days, there is going to be a shoot on sight against suspected touts and hoodlums. Please dont move out unless necessary.

I HOPE AND PRAY IT WON'T COME TO THIS.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Ojady(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice! Now police stations can take on a new look. Those stations were ugly anyways...refurbish them, retrain the good/salvageable officers, fire the bad ones/reassign to the Prison Warden department

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
nogragra:

We know those behind it they are the ones to pay for it.
Okay, I hope so.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by kalajina(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
where is muric?
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by dvkot(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Simisolagold:
The monetary value of properties that have been damaged this past few days will be in trillions. Citizens should retreat for a while now. sad
all the whole station and equipment combined is not even up to 100million.. Is it not their wooden police station? Have you ever seen a computer in a station
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Doyou2019: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
dapsoneh:
I just pray these people dont regret it latter. FG has warned them to back off but they wouldnt listen until things escalate again. He said he wouldn't tolerate any act of riot again, as things ate going, i see FG taking decisive step which wouldn't go down well with these protesters if they dont stop this shit. This is no longer protest
A coward you are. Not everyone is like you.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by kollins2345: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
they are preparing for another corruption idimu police station is intact
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by dvkot(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
SSpeter:
you always think shooting will end everything? There are shootings everyday in Somalia, in Sudan yet the countries ain't peaceful. Why is the president holding meetings and calling for calm? Yes you can shoot and kill hundreds or thousands but bit by bit the youths are also acquiring weapons hence it will get to a point of shoot me I shoot you. Don't also forget that the soldiers shooting have families that are soft targets for the hoodlums... You need sense now
very true keep shooting till we turn the whole country to Iraq and foreign troops intervane
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Neddstark: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
reiddecuti:
y
Then real anarchy will be enthrone and Nigeria will finally burn.

That will be the worst mistake they'll do.

It'll be against those who killed their mates and burnt their stations

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Neddstark: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
cray91:
stop puting fear on people online okay. there isn't gonna be any shoot on sight

It's obvious to Everyone that the lekki Massacre Instigated the anger of some youth and hoodlums taking advantage of the situation to loot

which the fault arose from the government Themselves so nothing gonna happen

Nigerian Police that I know will want to revenge on their fallen comrades. You heard what happened in Ikotun.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Eriokanmi: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
mascot87:
Believe you me, this attack is on SW by some evil forces and we will take it back by force.
I will be happy if combination of security personnel including if possible the military shot at sight any hoodlum trying to destroy public properties and people's businesses.
At this point, any form of protest should STOP
Because some northern states aren't in support abi? Leave them their PBP is coming imminently

Are you aware police stations were burnt in edo, rivers, abia, ebony, enugu, anambra srates too with prisons let loose in edo? This isn't about tribalism. Pls be among the intellectual, unbiased fellows. Our leaders have sold us. We need to set ourselves free.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by dapsoneh: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Doyou2019:

A coward you are. Not everyone is like you.
werey, people like you no dey step out... #Ode
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Doyou2019: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
dapsoneh:
werey, people like you no dey step out... #Ode

You're the mad idiot here. What does your empty-headed self know about me What do you know about anything fool?
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by dapsoneh: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Doyou2019:

You're the mad idiot here. What does your empty-headed self know about me What do you know about anything fool?
Oloriburuku, aye e mabaje ni... Upload your picture lets see where u went protesting today. Mother fucker product of wasted sperm. 50naira condom would have prevented people like u
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Doyou2019: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
dapsoneh:
Oloriburuku, aye e mabaje ni... Upload your picture lets see where u went protesting today. Mother fucker product of wasted sperm. 50naira condom would have prevented people like u

E pain am. Miscreant mofo like the ones raiding people's shops !!! Death to all of you siding with the oppressors. You will all die soon enough.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Salmoneus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
dadavivo:

They will, after raping your mother and sisters
Na you they hail them, na you go reap the seeds of your wicked heart... kiss
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by dapsoneh: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Doyou2019:

E pain am. Miscreant mofo like the ones raiding people's shops !!! Death to all of you siding with the oppressors. You will all die soon enough.
Thieves! You wouldnt want the protest to end cos u still want to go to SLOT, SHOPRITE, ALABA MARKET TO GO AND STEAL. ANY OF U SEEN STEALING UNDER THE PRETENCE OF PROTEST WOULD BE SHOT AND NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. ELERIBU
IF BULLET NO HIT YOU, CALL ME BASTARD.
You keep destroy ing what people built with their sweat and steal from them, ONE BULLET AND U ARE GONE. U MUST DIE
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am hearing it is now 21. O God heal our Land
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Doyou2019: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
dapsoneh:
Thieves! You wouldnt want the protest to end cos u still want to go to SLOT, SHOPRITE, ALABA MARKET TO GO AND STEAL. ANY OF U SEEN STEALING UNDER THE PRETENCE OF PROTEST WOULD BE SHOT AND NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. ELERIBU
IF BULLET NO HIT YOU, CALL ME BASTARD.
You keep destroy ing what people built with their sweat and steal from them, ONE BULLET AND U ARE GONE. U MUST DIE

LWKMD.. Run kiddo. I'm done with you today.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by dapsoneh: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Doyou2019:

LWKMD.. Run kiddo. I'm done with you today.
slowpoke, go out and forment trouble, steal or destroy innocent peoples properties, U ARE DEAD! DEAD!! JUST ONE BULLET, U ARE GONE!!! JUST GO OUT AND UPLOAD YOUR MISERABLE PICTURE
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Killing and destruction of properties is not the answer. We know that the police and SARS have angered Nigerian youths but don't forget that some civilians are married to these police men and women. Some of their kids are in our schools, our friends and place of work. These policemen being killed have aged parents they care for, have kids in schools they care for and et al. Please I beg all youths who are in this struggle to calm down. The spirit of aluta is everywhere in every youth, Lets stop the killing and destruction of properties be it police stations or properties that belong to politicians. We will surely get there one for better Nigeria that you and I desire. Long Live Nigerian Youths, Long Live Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Lastmankc(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
It was photo shopped
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Senatorbng(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
A society at war with its police should learn to live with crime and criminals.
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Slynation(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
dadavivo:

We've taught them a bitter lesson.

Stop creating fears, people like you are the reasons why Police and Army thinks they can kill people anyhow. What kind of Coward are you.
With due respect, you are very stupid.... These hoodlums are currently observing daylight robbery without resistance and you are still hailing them calling the sensible ones whom have retreated cowards....at this point, I regret ever supporting the protests because we deserve SARS...... Yesterday i narrowly escaped been robbed on a sunny afternoon by this same hoodlums you are hailing... Chill until they reached your house, This life na turn by turn

Just maybe the sensible ones should trend hast tag #ShootAtSight at this hoodlums, Nonsense...
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by okoloemmalex(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
they have really done a Yule man job.

can they now OFF THE MIC?
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by Slynation(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
cray91:
stop puting fear on people online okay. there isn't gonna be any shoot on sight

It's obvious to Everyone that the lekki Massacre Instigated the anger of some youth and hoodlums taking advantage of the situation to loot

which the fault arose from the government Themselves so nothing gonna happen
So if they kill your brothers, you react by burning banks, cars, release criminals and looting shops and businesses of your fellow protesters abi... Are they government owned?? Mehn... We are just too stupid in this country, this country will never change, I repeat this country will never change, because we are the products of our own leaders..... No worry, the aftermaths of this scenario will be felt by every citizen, Armed Robbers are the biggest winners of this protests

And Thunder go strike anybody that will criticize jungle justice, if you like go steal and make they catch you for my area, fuel costs but e go cheap for your sake, rubbish....!!
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by supercase1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
lexxxino:
Fireboys
hoodlums don see new confra name
fireboys confraternity mushin deck cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson by maxzzo1(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2020
17 stations maybe anoda fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.