Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. (352 Views)

Okuama Killings: Before We Blame The Army. / Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by Jardon08(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tomorrow you'll blame the North ?

The Northerners are safe guarding their infrastructures and other buisness places. None are set ablaze !

Here, your hatred have motivated you to set vital buisness places and public institutions ablaze. Tomorrow , as children and descendants of Lamentation you'll in your shameless manner start blaming the north .

Digital fools , you make noise about European Education ? Very Educated people. How has your education contributes to the destruction of your region by setting it ablaze?

Continue to wallow in your hatred and blind revo-hoodlums .

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by TecM0: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Is this a joke?

Maiduguri is been destroyed, and blown to pieces same as many Northeastern States

Bandits are wrecking havoc in every Northwestern State, yet you are here to give us lectures on protection of Infrastructure

Most of you have exposed yourself as Monafiq and we now see you clearly

Ibos keep your pity party we don't need it, Hausa keep your hypocrisy we don't need it.. yorubas are handling things just fine

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by JumpByte: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are big full. Eediot
Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I will never pray for Yoruba seceding from Nigeria cause I love the way other tribes are checkmating their excesses. We're deprived unlike other tribes in Nigeria.
The southwest alone was targeted and our King disrespected.

A time will come non indigenous people will storm our Oba's palace and destroy them cause they have seen the ways we've tread them.
Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
Is this a joke?

Maiduguri is been destroyed, and blown to pieces same as many Northeastern States

Bandits are wrecking havoc in every Northwestern State, yet you are here to give us lectures on protection of Infrastructure

Most of you have exposed yourself as Monafiq and we now see you clearly
Why is Aba , Imo, Enugu and Onitsha not destroyed? Kindly tell me.
Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by TecM0: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Why is Aba , Imo, Enugu and Onitsha not destroyed? Kindly tell me.

Aba , Imo , Enugu and Onitsha got their fair share of destruction.. go on twitter to see live feeds

But that's not even my concern, as I give no fvcks about regions of no economical consiquences to me, and expect them to face their regions business

Soun of Ogbomosho's palace got looted, next was Oba of Lagos, and this miscreants are clearly not the local thugs or the Omo onile, this guys match in from no where and start wrecking havoc, I witnessed them live yesterday and I can tell you even the local street thugs tried stopping them, but they got over powered by the so called "Political EndSars" thugs

Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:

Aba , Imo , Enugu and Onitsha got their fair share of destruction.. go on twitter to see live feeds

But that's not even my concern, as I give no fvcks about regions of no economical consiquences to me

Soun of Ogbomosho's palace got looted, next was Oba of Lagos, and this miscreants are clearly not the local thugs or the Omo onile, this guys match in from no where and start wrecking havoc
The looting in Lagos and attack on Oba palace was masterminded by your leader Nnamdi kanu
Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by richie240: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yorubas, shebi we dey see our lives now!
The ppl una do yeye coalition to do yeye protest, who also have their own sinister purposes to use our head break coconut are turning around to mock us!

All ye dolts in Yoruba skin that has not realize the game plan and learnt from all these, I shake my head for una!

Igbos want one and only one thing- BIAFRA!
They'll choose Biafra over Nigeria any day any time; and if u think d same ipobic youths that have bn insulting ur generations these past 5 years will suddenly bcom ur collaborators for a better Nigeria, then sorry o!

So in our church-minds, we think Igbos will join forces with d same 'Afonjas' they have bn deriding all these years to uphold Nigeria? We yorubas well so? cool

As u are gullibly thinking "Endsars", all their souls is ringing " EndZoo".

Las-las we go soji like d Hausa's!
cool

Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by seniormallam(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jardon08:
Tomorrow you'll blame the North ?

The Northerners are safe guarding their infrastructures and other buisness places. None are set ablaze !

Here, your hatred have motivated you to set vital buisness places and public institutions ablaze. Tomorrow , as children and descendants of Lamentation you'll in your shameless manner start blaming the north .

Digital fools , you make noise about European Education ? Very Educated people. How has your education contributes to the destruction of your region by setting it ablaze?

Continue to wallow in your hatred and blind revo-hoodlums .
Name the infrastructure in the north they are saving,
Leave whatever is burnt in Lagos alone, na insurance company I pity pass
Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by TecM0: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

The looting in Lagos and attack on Oba palace was masterminded by your leader Nnamdi kanu

Kanu is not my leader... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Professor Yemi Osinbajo are

Kanu might run his mouth to please his fellow fools, but we all know what happened is bigger than his ancestors capacity, it is simply 2023 politicking

They played their cards to fast, and now they know we are going to play ours in a painful sophisticated, trickish and devilish manner

Re: Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. by richie240: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
They played their cards to fast, and now they know we are going to play ours in a painful sophisticated, trickish and devilish manner.
Can u imagine o, ipob mobilized force against our leaders, institutions and land but our yeye ppl are focusing on hausas wey dey their dey.

May God open our aiz in D's our enclave!

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Things We Need To Do For Nigeria Now! / We Are Ready For Dialogue on Contemporary Issues --- Bariga Youth / Yahaya Bello: #endsars Protest Is Not Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.