Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Anonymous Deceived All Of You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anonymous Deceived All Of You (7983 Views)

Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Osinbajo Kicks Against Anonymous Ownership Of Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Saao:
and they will allow you to watch all the channels for free for more than 24hours? Have been using dstv for years, even if they want u to watch some channels for free, they won't allow to have access to all except selected channels but in this case all the channels including premium package channels.

Did you read where i wrote, they were doing maintenance.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Charmingrascal(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So because airtel wipe your airtime out the next day that is a proof that airtel was hacked. You must be joking.

It is a fact that in any network, Free airtime wipe faster than when you buy airtime with your money.

I have heard you.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Remmedy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are one of the gullible.

AIRTEL WASN'T HACKED

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO HACK A TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM.

Airtel Nigeria has disclosed that it credited its subscribers with N1,000 airtime and data as compensation for service disruptions on its network on Friday, October 16, 2020.

But why did they collect back the airtime even my friend who bought data with his ... the data plan vanished

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by chiiraq802(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mehn!!! This is the height of zombiism.

I received 1k airtime on my two airtel lines.
I did sub with one of the airtel lines.
The following day both the sub and the remaining 1k on the other airtel line vanished.

Are you trying to tell me that airtel gave out free 1k airtime and collected it back including the airtime i bought with my money self...

Mehn!! this is the height of it all....
I love watching zombie movies, never knew zombies are real and they're even sharing same country with me.

#Tueeehhhhh!!!

Danny trejor we need you in Nigeria Asap! zombies are on the loose.

5 Likes

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
chiiraq802:
Mehn!!! This is the height of zombiism.

I received 1k airtime on my two airtel lines.
I did sub with one of the airtel lines.
The following day both the sub and the remaining 1k on the other airtel line vanished.

Are you trying to tell me that airtel gave out free 1k airtime and collected it back including the airtime i bought with my money self...

Mehn!! this is the height of it all....
I love watching zombie movies, never knew zombies are real and they're even sharing same country with me.

#Tueeehhhhh!!!

Danny trejor we need you in Nigeria Asap! zombies are on the loose.

You are the zombie
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Kyase(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
It's been long we heard from them sef

Gullibility of Nigerians is the major problem with this country.

Early this week naso their mata full Facebook, I even come vex no enter Facebook.

89% of Nigerian youths are very guillible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by chiiraq802(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are the zombie

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by blazepascal(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Airtel sent customers 1k credit.

The anonymous didn't hack airtel
lol. really.. so you think airtel can send 1k to its customer for free.. no way .im sure someone hacked into their system
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nemesis0147(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oga op,,
Airtel even denied sending airtime to their customers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So how come some that didn't use it lost it the following day?
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by maiquel: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you said airtel wasn't hacked, why then did airtel recall the air Tim and even moved to removed the airtime worth for those who purchased data.
I got 1k, I didn't use it and it was removed.

As for Dstv, the free to air lasted about 1 to 2 hours, if it was a giveaway why would it be so short a time!? Not even up to a day.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by maiquel: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Airtel sent a message on their handle that they didn't reward customers with airtime. .. OP stop chasing clout!

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by punisha: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So because airtel wipe your airtime out the next day that is a proof that airtel was hacked. You must be joking.

It is a fact that in any network, Free airtime wipe faster than when you buy airtime with your money.

Tot u were making sense till I read this.
Now ur analysing airtime usuage too? Let me guess you own the network too?
Shut up if u have nothing to say.
I didn't use my own 1064 naira but it was wiped off too. Care to explain that?
U will just open mouth waaaah

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by N3wman: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are one of the gullible.

AIRTEL WASN'T HACKED

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO HACK A TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM.

Airtel Nigeria has disclosed that it credited its subscribers with N1,000 airtime and data as compensation for service disruptions on its network on Friday, October 16, 2020.

Na lie, Airtel no credit anybody anything. Some people that got the airtime complained that it was cleared. If it was a compensation they wouldn't have cleared it.

Of course I don't know if it's the work of "anonymous" but it was definitely not a gift from Airtel.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by ArticleBeast: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anonymous had over 5m followers before the whole protest issue

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by stevebond007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
They deceived a few cos they were imposter. @YourAnonCentral is the real handle.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Bloooody(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
A Twitter user by the name of anonymous who claimed he or she hacked facilities of every networks and banks and gave Nigerians lot of free goodies was not a hacker but a person trying to gain lot of followership on Twitter.

MTN was never hacked
GLO was Never Hacked
Airtel was Never hacked
9mobile Was Never Hacked
GTB or Any Nigerian Banks Were Hacked
No Nigerian government Websites were hacked

These anonymous deceived you, he or she was doing a giveaway and used fake news to attract gullible Nigerians to follow him or her all because they were expecting free things.

This is the profile :
https://mobile.twitter.com/annonlelion
Show me the post where anon said they hacked any of the listed sites.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Ogarexmas: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Airtel did not gift anyone 1k, I just recharged 1k today and the messed up telecom network took their money back
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Tedpgrass: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Edeyoung:
b]What is war, what is suffering,is suffering now better than war of freedom[/b], i hear people say calm down, have we not be calming down since, what did they do, are we going back home and sleep like there was never a shootout at lekki,

Are we going home once again like nothing is happening, are we also going back to thesame corrupt economy were southern nigeria are starving and police are hunting youngsters, why not kill all us so our sufferings will end once and for all, i cant go back to the former nigeria not when there was a lekki massacre

The government have sent their thugs on the street to cause confusion, and hate on protesters
So they can come out in the open and claim the good guy.... For us, that's is their tatics

We need a courageous leader now, the government is winning and fearless

If they are not giving us our freedom then let them kill us atleast we fought against our oppressor and not suffer like coward in a free world. sad sad sad

Godbless Southern nigeria
Godbess igbos, yorubas edo, ijaw, urhobos calabar and every Southern tribe
God bless Nnamdi kanu, niger delta avengers, and opc

#Buharimustgo

I'm NOT a Buhari apologist..

But excuse me sir... Where are you (or rather we) going...
See the mayhem that resulted in a few days... and we aren't asking pertinent questions..

What are we seeking transformation to..

When we the electorate turn on each other at the slighted provocation.... The social cancer we often despise in others /leaders but inherent within, rapidly spreads!!

The mindless looting, arson and disruption of lives and property destruction are for what

What has been achieved currently in addition to the judicial reviews that had been previously promised and ending SARS... Nothing but wanton destruction!!!!!

It has brought disrepute to a movement that was initially celebrated internationally. But has now brought desolation and death to many families.

I put it to you that more death, desolation, destruction and disruption has occurred after Tuesday night's unfortunate events than before,... and to what purpose, I ask.

This is where maturity undermining a proportionate response has to be exhibited.
Yes you are provoked but must you destroy yourself as a result.

We should say.. No to childish poorly-researched vocal diarrhoea!!!! It incites and leaves little room for wise engagement.

1st thing to be done by all the influencers, artists, actors/actresses, musicians, feminist movement etc ...
Is to collectively come together and ask for a stop to the looting.. the fake news

#returntheloot
#stoplooting
#stopfakenews

Its your collective responsibility and not only that of the mercenaries /thugs.

The looting might be spearheaded by paid mercenaries but I'm certain there are a significant number of misguided youth +/- urchins helping to keep the flames going.

Remember all,.... Its easy to destroy than build.

Lastly my prayers are..
Condolences to the families of the fatalities
And comfort and healing to those negatively affected.

God bless us all

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by backtalkG(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i was thinking along that line too but Why did they later deducted the 1k airtime
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by vicben27(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
The government paid you mother fuckers to come and write trash on nairaland God will punish you all, all the new acct. opened in October with their stuuupid propaganda
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ogarexmas:
Airtel did not gift anyone 1k, I just recharged 1k today and the messed up telecom network took their money back

You suppose don sabi them na. If I hear say I recharge my Airtel line for another 3 months
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Skinnienigga(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
A Twitter user by the name of anonymous who claimed he or she hacked facilities of every networks and banks and gave Nigerians lot of free goodies was not a hacker but a person trying to gain lot of followership on Twitter.

MTN was never hacked
GLO was Never Hacked
Airtel was Never hacked
9mobile Was Never Hacked
GTB or Any Nigerian Banks Were Hacked
No Nigerian government Websites were hacked

These anonymous deceived you, he or she was doing a giveaway and used fake news to attract gullible Nigerians to follow him or her all because they were expecting free things.

This is the profile : https://mobile.twitter.com/annonlelion

Anonymous, the real @YourAnonCentral NEVER claimed that they hacked anyone. In fact, they issued a disclaimer that they're not out to offer unwarranted giveaways and cautioned Nigerians against free things.

OP get your facts right before posting.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Anonymous, the real @YourAnonCentral NEVER claimed that they hacked anyone. In fact, they issued a disclaimer that they're not out to offer unwarranted giveaways and cautioned Nigerians against free things.

OP get your facts right before posting.

Mr also get you facts right, did you see the link i posted.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by somehow: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Even Lai Mohammad acknowledged the cyber attack on government websites

I got ₦1k from Anonymous but Airtel later removed it from my balance because I did not use it. Same thing happened to my wife.

Say what you know.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
YOUNG LADS,THIS IS JET AGE WHERE TECH POWER LEADS OVER PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. angry
SHUN VIOLENCE,EMBRACE KNOWLEDGE POWER,THE NEW ORDER OF LIFE. None of ya leaders can even hold a mouse, and you are thinking mundane like them.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by somehow: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
backtalkG:
i was thinking along that line too but Why did they later deducted the 1k airtime

Help me ask them o
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by abumeinben(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
@thebosstrevor1 , if you have no idea what ethical hacking is, you should ask before displaying a level of ignorance. No offense please.

So Airtel would give free call credits and wipe them the next day. DStv would do maintenance and declare all stations free to air for customers grin really? If a whole WHO database and Minnesota Police database, what is Glo or Airtel or bank websites or that can't be tangoed down? You know the interesting thing, most of the webs are managed outside Naija.

Even nairaland, managed outside Naija, suffered DDoS attack some 5 years ago. Oh! OP joined nairaland just this October. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by DKM123: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oh please shut the Bleep up already! All you paid e-cockroaches are so disgusting. the lowest scum of the earth!

Anonymous hacked a lot of parastatals and infact I know a lot of people who had free airtime and watched the highest bouquet of DSTV and GOTv free of charge for 2days even though they hadn't subscribed with a dime. You crumb eating internet urchins are ridiculous. Spits.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Edeyoung: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
samunaka:

even your nnamdi kanu ran away from the fire power of the non nonsense Nigerian army, you better look for the footpath that leads to your father's miserable house before you are converted to a molten magma

Aboki am edo
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
abumeinben:
@thebosstrevor1 , if you have no idea what ethical hacking is, you should ask before displaying a level of ignorance. No offense please.

So Airtel would give free call credits and wipe them the next day. DStv would do maintenance and declare all stations free to air for customers grin really? If a whole WHO database and Minnesota Police database, what is Glo or Airtel or bank websites or that can't be tangoed down? You know the interesting thing, most of the webs are managed outside Naija.

Even nairaland, managed outside Naija, suffered DDoS attack some 5 years ago. Oh! OP joined nairaland just this October. Sorry.

and you know nothing about ethical hacking?

If there was an hack on bank infrastructures nobody will using internet banking
if there was an hack on telecommunications, you wont even be making calls or even be able to recharge
if there was an hack on Dstv, you wont even be viewing any channel.

you know nothing about hacking,

So a hacker will hack a telecommunication infrastructures and give 1000 naira each to users, you dont know what you are talking about.

When an hacker is doing a pentration attack to a network, is main goal is denial of service not sharing data and bank alert.
Re: Anonymous Deceived All Of You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
DKM123:
Oh please shut the Bleep up already! All you paid e-cockroaches are so disgusting. the lowest scum of the earth!

Anonymous hacked a lot of parastatals and infact I know a lot of people who had free airtime and watched the highest bouquet of DSTV and GOTv free of charge for 2days even though they hadn't subscribed with a dime. You crumb eating internet urchins are ridiculous. Spits.

stop be naive. wake up from your slumber.

Nothing was hacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metro Rail: There Is Need To Collaborate With Other Countries - Sanwo-Olu / APC Screens Out Tinubu / Ayade To Build A Beach Resort In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.