Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

APC Screens Out Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screens Out Tinubu (7986 Views)

Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates / Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others / INEC Screens Out 300,000 Ineligible Voters, To Publish Register Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Screens Out Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2022
APC screens out tinubu the jagaban and disqualifies him from APC primaries details coming soon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 8:17pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Again, jagaban till eternity

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 8:18pm On May 26, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
Jagaban Borgu is the answer. You got our support come rain come sunshine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
Fake!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 8:22pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:24pm On May 26, 2022
Lie lie Pinocchio. Screening wen be audio. Adamu jus dey use Tinubu and co head knack wall
Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by ajani2311: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
I have a feeling tinubu will win the primary and the General election because so many people are afraid of him,,Job 3.25 said What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
Jagaban don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju Tinubu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

All this Russian Tinubu olodo bots no dey tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by Roniyke1234: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
E go soon clear... Lol grin
Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
ajani2311:
I have a feeling tinubu will win the primary and the General election because so many people are afraid of him,,Job 3.25 said What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me

I hope sey dem don pay you yar balance, ehn, because after Sunday Tinubu go sack all of orna

4 Likes

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by KoronaKola: 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon .

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by madapcmod: 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
cheesy

This week won't be funny for Tinubu urchins and rats

3 Likes

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by RobustRoad: 8:29pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , the most influential politician of this era.
Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by helinues: 8:29pm On May 26, 2022
Ttalk:
Mods should not allow this type of lies to fly on this great platform. The OP should be banned as well.

The hatred those people carry for heart is just like peak milk. It's in them

2 Likes

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2022
Ipobism is worrying you.

Tinubu keeps tormenting you all
pachigo001:
APC screens out tinubu the jagaban and disqualifies him from APC primaries details coming soon

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by TallerKola: 8:32pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by sammy329(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2022
Fake news!!!!

What’s all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by marsman: 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
Igbo too like wahala. Ordinary man wey God create dey give you headache like this

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by gsmphoneseller: 8:36pm On May 26, 2022
ajani2311:

The same way you're afraid of Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by BowlingTall: 8:37pm On May 26, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by Gozac: 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
ajani2311:
grin You don turn churchy for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by SWATMan: 8:44pm On May 26, 2022
ajani2311:

Let's wait and see. The type of political horse trading going on now is better imagined. How come these guys are bent on foisting Someone like GEJ who has not made any contribution to the party? Some times the race is not always for the swiftest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by KoronaKola: 8:50pm On May 26, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , the most influential politician of this era.

1 Like

Re: APC Screens Out Tinubu by Amotekun777: 8:51pm On May 26, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju makers of men don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Again, jagaban till eternity

Madness dey worry dis fool sha. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Leading In 12 States, Labour Party 4 (Pictures) / Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident / 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.